“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

Buried you guys didn't I , just a little upset I see.

The only thing you buried was your head up your ass.

Advice. Don’t fart.
Everyone is laughing at you. Made a complete fool of you and it was easy.

Made a complete fool of yourself, and it was easy.

You still have posted the link or the information you 'claim' you found about the number of mass murders events caused by ARs.

ashamed of what you found?
Oh the poor boy is hurt. All I did is prove that gun bubbas, especially the ones here have no clue or will just plain out lie about something they want others to think they know something about , like I've said all along , they don't

and...

still haven't answered the question.
The answer to the question , is I ate you up and spit you out.

The correct question to ask is what percentage of mass-shootings is done with an assault weapon.

Zero

The term "Assault weapon" is a media invention.

Did you know that most mass shootings were domestic or family violence? Analysis of Mass Shootings

Only 27% of mass shooters used an AR-15. Most used handguns. Reality Check: Most Mass Shooters Use Handguns, Not AR-15s
how many victims per incident per type of weapon?
ME ME I can answer that, with mass murders over 10 people the Assault weapon holds supreme. Its by far the weapons of choice of all mass murderers.

The point is, the AR-15 was Military First. And it was full auto before it was semi auto. I learned to shoot a M-16 that was really an AR-15 Model 601 in the Air Force. The M-16 has a bar charging handle while the Model 601 has a triangle charging handle. I wonder how many others mistook the 601 for the M-16 as well.

The original rant was that there never was an Auto Version of the AR-15. Well, the Full Auto AR-15 Model 601 started it all and was in service clean up into the 1990s.

The Lever action rifle is an actual military weapon, the AR-15, by your own rant, is not.....
My Remington 870 pump action is an actual military weapon

The Model 870 is the second most produced and used long gun in existance. I've owned at least one myself. And I've fired one on a Military Range as well. It's also my pick for the best Home Defense Weapon of them all. There is nothing more scarier than looking down something that looks like the size of a sewer pipe that doesn't have to hit dead center to blow you away.

That being said, the Model 870 was originally used as a great hunting shotgun. It's simple, easy to use and as a 12 gauge, it can knock down a bird pretty easy. It was adopted by the US Military later and used in Vietnam and made quite a name for itself for short to medium range use.

By my own rant, the AR-15 has always been a Military Weapon that is used by civilians outside of the Military. You still can't accept the fact that the original AR-15 model 601 was a fully automatic weapon and used in many different militaries around the world as early as 1959 and was still being used in the US Military as late as the early 1990s. And the performance of the Civilian AR-15 is exactly the same as the M-16A-4 when it's fired in it's normal mode of operation which is single shot. Is the AR-15 equivalent to an Assault Rifle, you bet it is. Much more so than the Mini-14. I think we have already covered the difference between the Mini-14 and the AR-15 (Match Grade).

So how about stopping trying to make me look like I have said something I didn't say. Newsflash: That's called lying.
You can get either gun in multiple barrel lengths and and they both can have the same twist rate. AR-15 comes in multiple twist length and the Mini is 1:9" But they both can use the same cartridge. The mini will take the Nato round also . I know nothing about match grade, is that the difference , otherwise I see it a a horse apiece.
Twist rate depends on the grain of bullet, for accuracy

In answer to the other persons question, the Mini-14 comes in may forms just like the AR-15. But more Mini-14s cost right around 500 bucks staring just like the AR-15.

In order to use the 556 nato round, you are going to have to hog out the combustion chamber a bit and use a chromium coating. You are also going to need your barrel to have chromium in the barrel as well. The 556 develops a much higher pressure than the 223 does and does require beefing up to handle it. Yes, you can buy a Match Grade Mini-14 with those mods done to it just like you can buy a Match Grade AR-15 with those done as well. But ALL M-16s come with those already done in order to handle the 556. The cost to the government for a M-16 is about 5 grand (I think it's inflated) while the Match Grade AR-15 and the Match Grade Mini-14 is about 1500. If you do buy an AR-15 or a Mini-14 for far less DO NOT FIRE 556 ROUNDS THROUGH THEM. The least that can happen is the fast wearing of your barrel and firing chamber. The nightmare also might happen where it bursts the firing chamber just ahead of your face. You may get away with it for awhile but sooner or later, bad things will happen. Of course, the gun nutters will say they do it all the time. But there are enough one eyed jacks out there that didn't get so lucky.

Funny the guy made nothing up, you need some help understanding a comment here just ask and someone here may help you.

You are not worth the time nor the bandwidth. Now outside and play with the dog.
Buried you guys didn't I , just a little upset I see.

Advice. Don’t fart.

Everyone? You and your imaginary ftriend?
PUP23 is hurt.

Advice. Don’t fart.

You still have posted the link or the information you 'claim' you found about the number of mass murders events caused by ARs.

Oh the poor boy is hurt. All I did is prove that gun bubbas, especially the ones here have no clue or will just plain out lie about something they want others to think they know something about , like I've said all along , they don't

and...

Hardly.

the question, again, and in strict compliance with the OP,

you have pussyfooted around it, you have ran when the question was asked, you have made claims that you haven't, and probably can't, back up.

again, (and again, and again), until you finally answer the question.

how many times has an AR been used in a mass shooting, in the last 40 years.

You stated earlier you had those facts, yet you have failed to publish them.

I wonder what the reason for that failure is?

The correct question to ask is what percentage of mass-shootings is done with an assault weapon.

Zero

The term "Assault weapon" is a media invention.

Did you know that most mass shootings were domestic or family violence? Analysis of Mass Shootings

Only 27% of mass shooters used an AR-15. Most used handguns. Reality Check: Most Mass Shooters Use Handguns, Not AR-15s
how many victims per incident per type of weapon?
ME ME I can answer that, with mass murders over 10 people the Assault weapon holds supreme. Its by far the weapons of choice of all mass murderers.

with mass murders over 10 people the Assault weapon holds supreme. Its by far the weapons of choice of all mass murderers.

:link: :linky:

The Lever action rifle is an actual military weapon, the AR-15, by your own rant, is not.....

The Model 870 is the second most produced and used long gun in existance. I've owned at least one myself. And I've fired one on a Military Range as well. It's also my pick for the best Home Defense Weapon of them all. There is nothing more scarier than looking down something that looks like the size of a sewer pipe that doesn't have to hit dead center to blow you away.

That being said, the Model 870 was originally used as a great hunting shotgun. It's simple, easy to use and as a 12 gauge, it can knock down a bird pretty easy. It was adopted by the US Military later and used in Vietnam and made quite a name for itself for short to medium range use.

By my own rant, the AR-15 has always been a Military Weapon that is used by civilians outside of the Military. You still can't accept the fact that the original AR-15 model 601 was a fully automatic weapon and used in many different militaries around the world as early as 1959 and was still being used in the US Military as late as the early 1990s. And the performance of the Civilian AR-15 is exactly the same as the M-16A-4 when it's fired in it's normal mode of operation which is single shot. Is the AR-15 equivalent to an Assault Rifle, you bet it is. Much more so than the Mini-14. I think we have already covered the difference between the Mini-14 and the AR-15 (Match Grade).

So how about stopping trying to make me look like I have said something I didn't say. Newsflash: That's called lying.
You can get either gun in multiple barrel lengths and and they both can have the same twist rate. AR-15 comes in multiple twist length and the Mini is 1:9" But they both can use the same cartridge. The mini will take the Nato round also . I know nothing about match grade, is that the difference , otherwise I see it a a horse apiece.

In answer to the other persons question, the Mini-14 comes in may forms just like the AR-15. But more Mini-14s cost right around 500 bucks staring just like the AR-15.

In order to use the 556 nato round, you are going to have to hog out the combustion chamber a bit and use a chromium coating. You are also going to need your barrel to have chromium in the barrel as well. The 556 develops a much higher pressure than the 223 does and does require beefing up to handle it. Yes, you can buy a Match Grade Mini-14 with those mods done to it just like you can buy a Match Grade AR-15 with those done as well. But ALL M-16s come with those already done in order to handle the 556. The cost to the government for a M-16 is about 5 grand (I think it's inflated) while the Match Grade AR-15 and the Match Grade Mini-14 is about 1500. If you do buy an AR-15 or a Mini-14 for far less DO NOT FIRE 556 ROUNDS THROUGH THEM. The least that can happen is the fast wearing of your barrel and firing chamber. The nightmare also might happen where it bursts the firing chamber just ahead of your face. You may get away with it for awhile but sooner or later, bad things will happen. Of course, the gun nutters will say they do it all the time. But there are enough one eyed jacks out there that didn't get so lucky.
The MINI-14 accepts the nato round. Its built up to do just that , They advertise it as being able to accept both rounds , 223 and nato Round . I know a bit about this gun one of my best friends got shot with A mini-14 shooting the Nato Round. Some of the biggest names in gun makers chamber their AR15 to use the NATO ROUND. These two cartridges pressure are measured by two different standards, when measured by the same standard the The 556 shot through a AR is less then 5% more. Am I missing something if so I'd like to know.

and...

Hardly.

you have pussyfooted around it, you have ran when the question was asked, you have made claims that you haven't, and probably can't, back up.

There is absolutely nothing that compels me to answer any of your squirrely questions. In fact Its way more fun watching you blather on after I made a complete fool out of your knowledge about guns

and...

Hardly.

There is absolutely nothing that compels me to answer any of your squirrely questions. In fact Its way more fun watching you blather on after I made a complete fool out of your knowledge about guns

and you've made a bigger fool of yourself making claims you can't back up.

they've got a word for people like you in my area.

200w.gif

The point is, the AR-15 was Military First. And it was full auto before it was semi auto. I learned to shoot a M-16 that was really an AR-15 Model 601 in the Air Force. The M-16 has a bar charging handle while the Model 601 has a triangle charging handle. I wonder how many others mistook the 601 for the M-16 as well.

The original rant was that there never was an Auto Version of the AR-15. Well, the Full Auto AR-15 Model 601 started it all and was in service clean up into the 1990s.

You know zilch about this also , you can change Yaw with twist rate and bullet design. To meet a balance that is generally acceptable(the generally acceptable being totally arbitrary) , there can be a weight to twist relation , but then I can change yaw with two different bullet designs with the same weight.

and...

Hardly.

200w.gif
I bet you $100 dollars that the people who I care what they think, know I'm telling the truth. The I don't care group is just here to make fools out of.

and...

Hardly.

200w.gif
I bet you $100 dollars that the people who I care what they think, know I'm telling the truth. The I don't care group is just here to make fools out of.

bet you $100 dollars that the people who I care what they think, know I'm telling the truth.

Belief is a good thing.

facts are better.

Got any?

And who do you think I should get to protect me from your sorry ass? I really don't think that's a issue. Those that are the most qualified don't go off telling everyone just how qualified and scary they really are. Which means, you are just showing that you are over compensating for a small whanger danger, nothing more.
The fact that you think I posted it to boast tells me all I need to know about how stupid you are. You completely missed the point, motherfucker. That point being that no amount of self defense trining will protect a 100 pound woman from a 250 pound meat head rapists.

Do you ever get the fucking point? You haven’t once yet.

I used to train with a 95 lb 3rd degree black belt. When we sparred I went 2/3rds power and she went 2/3rds speed. It evened things up. I don't know a single knuckle dragger that could have taken her or even lasted longer than 2 seconds with her. The Human Male has way too many weak points that a Female can take advantage of in order to get room enough to disengage. The first thing is to NEVER get in the situation that they are alone in a secluded area. Then, if attacked, her best defense is a high pitched scream. And remember, a Female can run faster with her skirts up than a Male can run with his pants down. If a Woman is afraid of being put into harms way, She can elect to get the training to resist. And there are many easy to learn methods she can learn, master and use quickly if She doesn't panic. And using a Gun isn't one of them. If She panics, having the Gun just means the Bad Guy now has a brand new gun and a nice piece of ass.

Dude, you stop this rationalation. This makes you look like a complete fucking idiot.

and...

Hardly.

200w.gif

All three of em?

and...

Hardly.

200w.gif
Wow let me see , Do I care. Why would I who knows something about the subject be interested in debating the issue with someone who knows just about nothing about the subject

And who do you think I should get to protect me from your sorry ass? I really don't think that's a issue. Those that are the most qualified don't go off telling everyone just how qualified and scary they really are. Which means, you are just showing that you are over compensating for a small whanger danger, nothing more.
The fact that you think I posted it to boast tells me all I need to know about how stupid you are. You completely missed the point, motherfucker. That point being that no amount of self defense trining will protect a 100 pound woman from a 250 pound meat head rapists.

I used to train with a 95 lb 3rd degree black belt. When we sparred I went 2/3rds power and she went 2/3rds speed. It evened things up. I don't know a single knuckle dragger that could have taken her or even lasted longer than 2 seconds with her. The Human Male has way too many weak points that a Female can take advantage of in order to get room enough to disengage. The first thing is to NEVER get in the situation that they are alone in a secluded area. Then, if attacked, her best defense is a high pitched scream. And remember, a Female can run faster with her skirts up than a Male can run with his pants down. If a Woman is afraid of being put into harms way, She can elect to get the training to resist. And there are many easy to learn methods she can learn, master and use quickly if She doesn't panic. And using a Gun isn't one of them. If She panics, having the Gun just means the Bad Guy now has a brand new gun and a nice piece of ass.

Dude, you stop this rationalation. This makes you look like a complete fucking idiot.
He makes you look like a puppy that hasn't a clue whats going on and just spends his time peeing on the rug.

and...

Hardly.

200w.gif
Wow let me see , Do I care. Why would I who knows something about the subject be interested in debating the issue with someone who knows just about nothing about the subject

and again you deflect...

You claimed earlier, you had facts.

I claim you're a liar.

and if you lie about that, what else are you lying about?

He makes you look like a puppy that hasn't a clue whats going on and just spends his time peeing on the rug.

No, he looks like a clueless moron making excuses AS TO WHY WOMEN GET RAPED!

And now YOU LOOK LIKE A RAPE-BUBBA.

Forum List

Back