What policies should be implemented to address racism in the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine the violence and riots that are about to ensue when the liberals don’t get their way? It will make Jan 6 look like a day at the beach

1) First, in June, when the SCOTUS announces it is reversing the unconstitutional ruling of Roe v Wade, they will set the country on fire. They could go on for several weeks.

2) Then, in November, when American patriots hand them a mid-term shellacking, they will kick back up and riot in the streets for another few weeks.

3) Then, next June, when the SCOTUS reigns down hard on the racist anti-white and anti-Asian college admissions policies, there will be another round of riots. If the Floyd case is any indication, the Marxist BLM will embark on another Summer of Thugs.

When they try to burn your town, burn them first.

Which, again would not be the Africa that exists today. Learn logic you fucking moron. 😄

Slavery is rampant in Africa today you ignorant clod.

It has always been that way.

I suspect it would be the same

But you would know for sure since thats where you would be
That you would come here and admit that you think Africa would be the same sans the important and impactful legacy of slavery and colonialism only shows how much of a moron you really are, and how incapable you are of logical thought. 😄

Please, keep trying to attack me by punching yourself in the face. 😄

You idiots really don't know how to form logical conclusions do you? 🤣🤣🤣
Logical conclusions? Before whites the blacks of Africa had slavery, after the whites the blacks of Africa had slavery. After Europe and America Outlawed slavery Blacks still had slavery. And still do today.

That you would come here and admit that you think Africa would be the same sans the important and impactful legacy of slavery and colonialism only shows how much of a moron you really are, and how incapable you are of logical thought. 😄

Please, keep trying to attack me by punching yourself in the face. 😄
Colonialism is your issue, not mine

But since you think africa would better or different without colonialism tell us how it could have been prevented?

The euro’s were masters of the world because they were superior to other more primitive peoples at the time

Do you want to rewrite history so that africa was the world’s dominate land 500 years ago?

That may be a fun fantasy for you but its not reality

Logical conclusions? Before whites the blacks of Africa had slavery, after the whites the blacks of Africa had slavery. After Europe and America Outlawed slavery Blacks still had slavery. And still do today.
Nope, still not how logic works you giant mental midgets. 😄

Let me explain it mathematically to you morons. You can't remove and change variables of a problem add variables who's properties you can't know end then exclaim the answer will be the same. That's just stupid.

The euro’s were masters of the world because they were superior to other more primitive peoples at the time
They were masters because they were more violent and hateful. They took what they wanted and killed anyone that tried to stop them.
Not civilised.

Nope, still not how logic works you giant mental midgets. 😄

Let me explain it mathematically to you morons. You can't remove and change variables of a problem add variables who's properties you can't know end then exclaim the answer will be the same. That's just stupid.
FACT before whites had anything at all to do with Africa blacks were slavers. FACT after whites showed up blacks sold blacks to whites as slaves. FACT after whites outlawed slavery Blacks in Africa continued to practice slavery. FACT today Blacks in Africa CONTINUE to practice slavery.

They were masters because they were more violent and hateful. They took what they wanted and killed anyone that tried to stop them.
Not civilised.
So your version of history tells you that africa was scientifically, industrially, militarily and politically superior to the euro’s but chose to let itself be colonized anyway?

Colonialism is your issue, not mine
It's kind of also you're problem too because the result of that is me and a whole lot of other immigrants in America replacing white Europeans as the demographic majority.
But since you think africa would better or different without colonialism tell us how it could have been prevented?
I didn't say Africa would be better off without colonialism, I said the idea that it would be exactly the same isn't one supported by logic and reason. I have no way of know what Africa would be like today if things happened differently, no one does and anyone claiming to isn't making a rational point.

I don't even think a moron like you is even able to fully grasp the simultaneous complexity and ridiculousness of any determination of the me of superiority.

😄
Do you want to rewrite history so that africa was the world’s dominate land 500 years ago?

That may be a fun fantasy for you but its not reality
Nor is it today. It's you who is the slave to reverence of a past you don't even fully understand. For instance it was African's superior biology that made them better suited to working plantation fields. Americans could of used European or Asian slaves but African slaves proved more resistant to malaria.

Unlike white nationalist and Confederate idolizing types I don't have to cling to the past because I have no accepted defeat in the present. Rest on the victories of your ancestors so you don't have to acknowledge that you've lost America as a white nation.

FACT before whites had anything at all to do with Africa blacks were slavers. FACT after whites showed up blacks sold blacks to whites as slaves. FACT after whites outlawed slavery Blacks in Africa continued to practice slavery. FACT today Blacks in Africa CONTINUE to practice slavery.
FACT Africa is largely a product of its history of European colonialism.

See I can do that too. African slavery as with all slavery that existed previously was not the same industrialized slavery that Europe and America created in order to fuel the engine of capitalism.

See I can do that too. African slavery as with all slavery that existed previously was not the same industrialized slavery that Europe and America created in order to fuel the engine of capitalism.
Wrong slavery in Africa PREDATES Whites

Ahh yes another black person claiming black slavers were not as bad as white slavers.

It's kind of also you're problem too because the result of that is me and a whole lot of other immigrants in America replacing white Europeans as the demographic majority.
I began this conversation by pointing out that America would be far more harmonious today if we never had slavery because there would be few if any black people living here

And the few who do get here would be the better class of people than we have in the ghettos today who are descendants of slaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back