What Republicans Argue When They Have Nothing Left to Say

Democrats simply can't be trusted with national security.

That is why Republican Bush gave up the worst terrorist attack in history. But hey.......he only screwed up that one time

that would of happened even if Clinton or Gore or even if you were President RW....

We don't know that do we?

What we do know is that it DID happen while Bush was President and that Bush had deemphasized the war on terror while pursuing Star Wars

That is why Republican Bush gave up the worst terrorist attack in history. But hey.......he only screwed up that one time

that would of happened even if Clinton or Gore or even if you were President RW....

We don't know that do we?

What we do know is that it DID happen while Bush was President and that Bush had deemphasized the war on terror while pursuing Star Wars
no we dont,so beat up on Bush for it.....are we going to see you here beating up on Obama if another one happens on his watch?......i believe those guys hate him a little more than Bush.....and i have no doubt they are going to try and do something to stick it to Obama.....the bad guys do win one every now and then.....

Obama wished to continue that precident by trying combatants civilly in court rahter than execute them.

Bad move on Obama's part.

Dave i dont know if the other guys are any better.....both sides seem to care about gaining control over just about anything happening right now......so i am not convinced....they both suck....
True, but one sides sucks a little less.

Dave i dont know if the other guys are any better.....both sides seem to care about gaining control over just about anything happening right now......so i am not convinced....they both suck....
True, but one sides sucks a little less.
Agreed.

I without reservation think this Republic needs a reboot back to the Founding principles.

Agreed.

I without reservation think this Republic needs a reboot back to the Founding principles.
It worked for a very long time. :clap2:
Indeed until the early 1900's when the progressives as Wilson got hold of it.

And ever since:

shit-is-fucked-up-bullshit.png

More lies. Thing is, you believe them.

Sad, really.

You know what is really sad, Dave??? Is the loser nominees of your party playing with Etch A Sketch for the last few days!!! Oh yeah, they are really concerned about the country. What a bunch of bozos.

So? The 'War On Women' is officially off and we are now talking about a kid's TOY?

*Nice*.

You assholes are all over the map.

That's what's happening, isn't it??? I wouldn't call me names just because the truth is not to your liking, you little twit. Grow up.

More lies. Thing is, you believe them.

Sad, really.

You know what is really sad, Dave??? Is the loser nominees of your party playing with Etch A Sketch for the last few days!!! Oh yeah, they are really concerned about the country. What a bunch of bozos.

What is more sad is how predictable the left is when it comes to latching onto the fad of the day. While I don't doubt Obama is concerned about our country, he is dead wrong in the approach he is taking. I have no doubt Santorum is just as concerned. Nobody's lost yet....and I am so looking forward to November.

Oh, that is something I totally agree with. I am SO looking forward to November, and I usually hate it because it makes me another year older!! But this year, I can't wait!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back