What Republicans Argue When They Have Nothing Left to Say

And ever since:

shit-is-fucked-up-bullshit.png

That sign is REALLY dumb, Dave.
Not my fault you refuse to learn from history.

Besides, you're right, in a way. I first saw it on a sign being held by an OWS moron:

1bw.jpg

Didn't know you were a fan. Better not let your conservative pals know that. They might not play with you anymore.

That sign is REALLY dumb, Dave.

Besides, you're right, in a way. I first saw it on a sign being held by an OWS moron:

1bw.jpg

Didn't know you were a fan. Better not let your conservative pals know that. They might not play with you anymore.
Not a fan of morons. Idiot with the sign is wrong about what's fucked up and why it's fucked up, but his sentiment applied where I posted the original image.

Repubs are basically a two-trick-pony, deregulate (wall st. & polluters ) and cut taxes :zzz:
Meanwhile, let's look at the left's history:

1. Tax the rich.

2. Regulate business out of business.

3. Silence critics.

4. Put critics in camps.

5. Put critics in gas chambers and up against the wall.

Yes, so much more imaginative and nuanced, the left is.

Make me.

Oh, you can't. Too bad for you, huh?

I'll live.
Since I so callously and selfishly refuse to alter my posting style to minimize leftist butthurt, perhaps you should put me on Ignore.

You are something else!!! Please don't flatter yourself, Dave. There is no way anything you say hurts me. And I'll put you on ignore if I want to and not because you tell me to. You think you're really hot stuff, don't you??? Poor thing!!

1bw.jpg

Not a fan of morons. Idiot with the sign is wrong about what's fucked up and why it's fucked up, but his sentiment applied where I posted the original image.

Yeah, whatever you say. :cuckoo:

I'll live.
Since I so callously and selfishly refuse to alter my posting style to minimize leftist butthurt, perhaps you should put me on Ignore.

You are something else!!! Please don't flatter yourself, Dave. There is no way anything you say hurts me. And I'll put you on ignore if I want to and not because you tell me to. You think you're really hot stuff, don't you??? Poor thing!!
No. But then, I'm not telling anyone to shut up because I can't deal with what they say.

And I didn't tell you to do anything -- I made a suggestion. I really don't care if you take it or not. And I really don't care if you tell me to shut up. I'm not going to.

Yeah, whatever you say. :cuckoo:
Oh, you agree with the OWS moron?

Not at all surprising, really.

No. But then, I'm not telling anyone to shut up because I can't deal with what they say.

And I didn't tell you to do anything -- I made a suggestion. I really don't care if you take it or not. And I really don't care if you tell me to shut up. I'm not going to.

It is automatic for me to tell people to shut up when they talk stupid. As I grow older, patience is no longer one of my virtues. It makes me feel good to say it. What you do with it is not important to me. I know nothing can stop you from all of the nonsense you utter.

Forum List

Back