What should be the maximum voting age in this country?

Because color has NOTHING to do with intelligence.

Really? No difference in intelligence between groups?

Well hold on there a minute hoss before you go cherry picking some statistics, because not all racial groups get the same opportunities to further their education. So you going to draw up some stat that shows that white people from Europe and the united States have higher education levels than Black people in Uganda? Rwanda? Well duh... Now show me a study that shows different races of humans don't have the same mental capacity...

Well hold on there a minute hoss before you go cherry picking some statistics, because not all racial groups get the same opportunities to further their education.

Who said anything about education?

So what nationality are you?

I'm American.

What RACE are you. Since you want to make this about color and intelligence.

Why, is there a difference between racial groups?

Well hold on there a minute hoss before you go cherry picking some statistics, because not all racial groups get the same opportunities to further their education. So you going to draw up some stat that shows that white people from Europe and the united States have higher education levels than Black people in Uganda? Rwanda? Well duh... Now show me a study that shows different races of humans don't have the same mental capacity...

Well hold on there a minute hoss before you go cherry picking some statistics, because not all racial groups get the same opportunities to further their education.

I'm American.

You are the one making is about skin color. You know you won't answer now... because your argument before is now going to make you look like an idiot.

I'm American.

You are the one making is about skin color. You know you won't answer now... because your argument before is now going to make you look like an idiot.

I'm a really smart honky.

I'm American.

No, you're ignorant. When you thought he was Black and the stats supported your idea that being a white person made you smarter than him for being Black, he was a "young moron of color." Yet when you found out he is Asian, who are found to have a higher average IQ than a white person, his color is irrelevant. That doesn't make you smart. That makes you a racist douchebag.

I'm American.

No, your ignorant. When you thought he was Black and the stats supported your idea that being a white person made you smarter than him fro being Black, he was a "young moron of color." Yet when you found out he is Asian, who are found to have a higher average IQ than a white person, his color is irrelevant. That doesn't make you smart. That makes you a racist douchebag.

he was a "young moron of color."

Every post is proof he is a young moron of color.

That makes you a racist douchebag.

Well, gosh, I just hope I didn't hurt the feelings of the racist douchebag OP.

No, your ignorant. When you thought he was Black and the stats supported your idea that being a white person made you smarter than him fro being Black, he was a "young moron of color." Yet when you found out he is Asian, who are found to have a higher average IQ than a white person, his color is irrelevant. That doesn't make you smart. That makes you a racist douchebag.

Yep, you're an idiot. You should have to wear a warning sign around your neck so other posters need to know not to get to close to you, so your stupidity doesn't rub off on them.

Yep, you're an idiot. You should have to wear a warning sign around your neck so other posters need to know not to get to close to you, so your stupidity doesn't rub off on them.

Sorry I made you wet your panties.

Don't flatter yourself. Though it did make me laugh when your own racist ideals turned on itself to me you look like an idiot...and then watching you deflect the argument to avoid the evidence. The only thing I regret, is I wish you would have posted a bunch of statistics before you found out he wasn't Black, but Asian instead.

Don't flatter yourself. Though it did make me laugh when your own racist ideals turned on itself to me you look like an idiot...and then watching you deflect the argument to avoid the evidence. The only thing I regret, is I wish you would have posted a bunch of statistics before you found out he wasn't Black, but Asian instead.

Asian idiots are still idiots.

Forum List

Back