What The Mueller Report ACTUALLY States

Mueller specifies no less than ten commentaries in regard to Trump's intent as related to Trump's obstructive behaviors.
These can be found within Mueller's report on the (Volume II) pages listed below.
Pages 46 to 48
Pages 60 to 61
Pages 75 to 77
Pages 89 to 90
Pages 97 to 98
Pages 106 to 107
Pages 112 to 113
Page 120
Pages 132 to 133
Pages 155 to 156
These instances done at the hand of Trump himself & Trump's proxies, involve among other items, attempts by Trump to influence a jury verdict, acts of retaliation by Trump against witnesses, encouraging witnesses NOT to cooperate with the investigation, requesting counsel lie to investigators, etc.
These and other obstructive behaviors by Trump & Trump proxies at Trump's direction, not only demonstrate corrupt intent, the repeated pattern of obstructive activities by Trump also demonstrate someone that is willing to circumvent the judicial process at nearly every step.

Any federal prosecutor could have easily made a solid prosecution with this evidence, replete with multiple convictions.
AGAIN, the only reason Trump was not indicted is the fact that Trump is a sitting POTUS that is (currently) protected by the DOJ OLC concept that a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.

Now, stop spamming the thread with your shit about intent, go read, and learn.
Not cool to Copy/Paste without crediting the source.

It is NOT 'copy & paste' jack ass.

I compiled it in a WORD file; go fuck yourself.

Why don't you go read something & learn, instead of being a complete asshole?

Mueller specifies no less than ten commentaries in regard to Trump's intent as related to Trump's obstructive behaviors.
These can be found within Mueller's report on the (Volume II) pages listed below.
Where in those pages does Mueller mention, describe, declare, or even hint at a corrupt intent behind the actions so described?

He doesn't
Not once.

According to the law, if there is no corrupt intent, there is no obstruction.

Pages 46 to 48
Pages 60 to 61
Pages 75 to 77
Pages 89 to 90
Pages 97 to 98
Pages 106 to 107
Pages 112 to 113
Page 120
Pages 132 to 133
Pages 155 to 156
These instances done at the hand of Trump himself & Trump's proxies, involve among other items, attempts by Trump to influence a jury verdict, acts of retaliation by Trump against witnesses, encouraging witnesses NOT to cooperate with the investigation, requesting counsel lie to investigators, etc.
These and other obstructive behaviors by Trump & Trump proxies at Trump's direction, not only demonstrate corrupt intent, the repeated pattern of obstructive activities by Trump also demonstrate someone that is willing to circumvent the judicial process at nearly every step.

Any federal prosecutor could have easily made a solid prosecution with this evidence, replete with multiple convictions.
AGAIN, the only reason Trump was not indicted is the fact that Trump is a sitting POTUS that is (currently) protected by the DOJ OLC concept that a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.

You compiled it from another compilation.
You’re not an attorney.

Pages 46 to 48
Pages 60 to 61
Pages 75 to 77
Pages 89 to 90
Pages 97 to 98
Pages 106 to 107
Pages 112 to 113
Page 120
Pages 132 to 133
Pages 155 to 156

did mueller give Barr the last word in his report to decide the obstruction? yes or no.

Mueller addresses INTENT no less than 10 tiimes between pages 227 & 368.
But not once did he mention, describe or declare a corrupt intent.
Not once.
Thus, no obstruction.
Why do you refuse to recognize the fact the crime of obstruction requires corrupt intent, and without said intent, as Mueller said, there can be no obstruction of justice.
Hanging on an adjective. (That's a word that describes another word, like "corrupt" can describe "intent")
You mean "hanging" on the legal definition of obstruction of justice.

The law:
18 U.S. Code § 1505.
Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law...
18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

Mueller:
"The term “corruptly” sets a demanding standard. It requires a concrete showing that a person acted with an intent to obtain an improper advantage for himself or someone else, inconsistent with official duty and the rights of others."
Oh just stop, you're BORING.
oh the irony of that post.
What? I'm not boring me.

Not once.
Thus, no obstruction.
Why do you refuse to recognize the fact the crime of obstruction requires corrupt intent, and without said intent, as Mueller said, there can be no obstruction of justice.
Hanging on an adjective. (That's a word that describes another word, like "corrupt" can describe "intent")

The law:
18 U.S. Code § 1505.
Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law...
18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

Mueller:
"The term “corruptly” sets a demanding standard. It requires a concrete showing that a person acted with an intent to obtain an improper advantage for himself or someone else, inconsistent with official duty and the rights of others."
What? I'm not boring me.
Nope. You are, however, avoiding an inconvenient truth.

Not once.
Thus, no obstruction.

The law:
18 U.S. Code § 1505.

Mueller:
What? I'm not boring me.
giphy.gif

The law:
18 U.S. Code § 1505.

Mueller:
What? I'm not boring me.
Nope. You are, however, avoiding an inconvenient truth.
the question for him is what did mueller charge trump with? have him name it.

Pages 46 to 48
Pages 60 to 61
Pages 75 to 77
Pages 89 to 90
Pages 97 to 98
Pages 106 to 107
Pages 112 to 113
Page 120
Pages 132 to 133
Pages 155 to 156

did mueller give Barr the last word in his report to decide the obstruction? yes or no.

Mueller could tell The Congress that point; not me.

You should go ask Mueller.

Pages 46 to 48
Pages 60 to 61
Pages 75 to 77
Pages 89 to 90
Pages 97 to 98
Pages 106 to 107
Pages 112 to 113
Page 120
Pages 132 to 133
Pages 155 to 156

My being a complete asshole does not excuse you trying to appear as though you have the faintest notion of being an attorney.

Pages 46 to 48
Pages 60 to 61
Pages 75 to 77
Pages 89 to 90
Pages 97 to 98
Pages 106 to 107
Pages 112 to 113
Page 120
Pages 132 to 133
Pages 155 to 156

My being a complete asshole does not excuse you trying to appear as though you have the faintest notion of being an attorney.

Me compiling information in a WORD File for 15 fucking minutes doesn't preclude you from being a lying sack of shit in regard to what I post here.
You can take your 'copy & paste' accusation and shove it up your ass, boi.

Pages 46 to 48
Pages 60 to 61
Pages 75 to 77
Pages 89 to 90
Pages 97 to 98
Pages 106 to 107
Pages 112 to 113
Page 120
Pages 132 to 133
Pages 155 to 156

Me compiling information in a WORD File for 15 fucking minutes doesn't preclude you from being a lying sack of shit in regard to what I post here.
Kid, I know several hundred lawyers and not one of them, regardless of ideology, has had the time to pore over the bullshit you claim to know in 15 minutes.
Your lack of expertise precludes any possibility of making a valid legal determination.

Pages 46 to 48
Pages 60 to 61
Pages 75 to 77
Pages 89 to 90
Pages 97 to 98
Pages 106 to 107
Pages 112 to 113
Page 120
Pages 132 to 133
Pages 155 to 156

Kid, I know several hundred lawyers and not one of them, regardless of ideology, has had the time to pore over the bullshit you claim to know in 15 minutes.
Your lack of expertise precludes any possibility of making a valid legal determination.

I don't give a flying fuck who you do, or don't know.

You made an accusation in regard to my post that is incorrect.

I don't give a flying fuck who you do, or don't know.

You made an accusation in regard to my post that is incorrect.
I apologize...
You’re still an ideological ignoramus who lacks the authority to make any definitive legal statement.

I didn't write, "Trump" ""is acting"" guilty 24/7. The time he acts guilty is only when he tweets, speaks at rallies and attacks the MSM.

I don't bash the President mindlessly, I bash the President (in no particular order) because he is:
  • an asshole
  • inept
  • incompetent
  • a crook
  • a pathological liar
  • attacks the character of everyone who won't lie for him
  • can't learn from experience
  • won't listen to sound advice
  • is a hypocrite
  • and, has no foreign policy, no domestic policy or any policy other than tying (and failing) to do what ever is in his best interests; most of the time he can't figure out what is in his best interest.
Yet you carried water for the Mulatto Marxist for eight years.

Phony POS.

Other than posting a racist comment, do you have anything substantive to offer? A cartoon, maybe? Or the pretense that you've actually thought and considered your foolish post?

Thus ends your fantasies about obstruction
No, it does not.
It does, unless you can show Trump acted we/ corrupt intent.
And you can't.
And so, while you may continue your fantasies about obstruction, they are not based in fact.
LOLOL

Dayum, Spunky, you're just fuckin' ineducable, huh? Even after being shown that statute doesn't state what you think it does, you still cling to your ignorance by yet again repeating stupidity.

Again, corruption is not a required element of that law in order to violate it. The word, "or," as highlighted below, means any one or more of those elements is required...

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress--

Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331 ), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.

Why do you keep quoting these things?
Are you expecting Barr to change his mind?
Do you think Barr is going to reopen his investigation?

What are you expecting to happen?
WTF?? Do you think Barr is reading my posts?

No, I posted that to demonstrate M14 Shooter is an abject imbecile who is making up his own laws because the law he's citing doesn't actually state what he continually claims it does.

why did Trump not want Flynn to cooperate with Mueller. there's something hidden! HIDDEN!

there's something going on out there. something's going on!

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress--
It is the job of the head of the executive branch to administer justice. Thus, any action by the head of the executive branch is, by definition, influencing the administration of justice.

What you are saying is that all we need to do in the future, in the horrible but unlikely event that another communist democrat gets elected POTUS, is make up false allegations of Russia collusion, and effectively STOP any executive action or have grounds for impeachment?

You can bet your left nut that this shit will come back to bite you right in the ass.

Oh? What do Democrats have to do with Mueller's investigation?

Thus ends your fantasies about obstruction
No, it does not.
It does, unless you can show Trump acted we/ corrupt intent.
And you can't.
And so, while you may continue your fantasies about obstruction, they are not based in fact.
LOLOL

Dayum, Spunky, you're just fuckin' ineducable, huh? Even after being shown that statute doesn't state what you think it does, you still cling to your ignorance by yet again repeating stupidity.

Again, corruption is not a required element of that law in order to violate it. The word, "or," as highlighted below, means any one or more of those elements is required...

Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331 ), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.

Why do you keep quoting these things?
Are you expecting Barr to change his mind?
Do you think Barr is going to reopen his investigation?

What are you expecting to happen?
WTF?? Do you think Barr is reading my posts?

No, I posted that to demonstrate M14 Shooter is an abject imbecile who is making up his own laws because the law he's citing doesn't actually state what he continually claims it does.

Agreed, M14 is a complete troll shit head.

Forum List

Back