What The Mueller Report ACTUALLY States

263e7304754d56c52ed4023dc76725cf.jpg

I'm not trying to argue comrade, I only insinuated that it's insane to expect people to take Obstructiongate seriously after it has just been proven that Russiagate was a total joke

download-3.jpg

:popcorn:
I'm not trying to argue comrade, I only insinuated that it's insane to expect people to take Obstructiongate seriously after it has just been proven that Russiagate was a total joke
Who's proven "Russiagate" was a total joke?
here-are-the-17-current-trump-russia-investigations-investigations-by-the-38773802.png
/—-/ All made up bs designed to harm the president during the run up to 2020. Nothing more.
—-/ All made up bs designed to harm the president during the run up to 2020. Nothing more
Trump is perfectly capable of self-destruction without any help.
cnn-trump-lies.jpg

Or hadn't you noticed?

download-3.jpg

here-are-the-17-current-trump-russia-investigations-investigations-by-the-38773802.png
/—-/ All made up bs designed to harm the president during the run up to 2020. Nothing more.
—-/ All made up bs designed to harm the president during the run up to 2020. Nothing more
cnn-trump-lies.jpg

Or hadn't you noticed?

LMAO.

You just told 10,000 lies in one Meme.

if you would take Putin's Dick out of your ass, you might actually have a lucid and coherent point once in your life.

Loving Hairy Manbutt is no way to live your life, son.

So, you only re-enforce my suspicion; you HATE the fact that Congress is responsible for holding the executive in check, a basic tenet of The Constitution.

You obviously HATE the very document that IS our nation.

You are one sad sack of shit.
:laughing0301:

What the FUCK have I been saying this whole damn time?

IMPEACH HIM!!!

I am calling for your commie party to impeach. How does that "re-enforce" (I think you mean reinforce) your incorrect and idiotic suspicion that I allegedly hate checks and balances?

YOU hate the very document that is our nation is founded upon because you hate the electoral college and want to undo the results of an election.

Impeach, bitches. I am calling on you to take constitutional steps to remove Trump.

DO IT

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress--
It is the job of the head of the executive branch to administer justice. Thus, any action by the head of the executive branch is, by definition, influencing the administration of justice.

What you are saying is that all we need to do in the future, in the horrible but unlikely event that another communist democrat gets elected POTUS, is make up false allegations of Russia collusion, and effectively STOP any executive action or have grounds for impeachment?

You can bet your left nut that this shit will come back to bite you right in the ass.

It states members of Congress contacted Flynn in attempts to influence his position in regard to the Mueller investigation.

The question begs: If Trump & his associates were innocent of any conspiracy with any Russian persons, why did these people act like they were guilty?
/——/ You’re confusing acting guilty with total outrage at being falsely accused and having his family attacked. But you’re simple minded and can’t tell the difference.

So, you imply an innocent man should & does act & look guilty; you are a complete dumb ass

An innocent man can act however he likes, until judged guilty in a court of law the man is still innocent.

If you were being investigated by law enforcement would you go out of your way to act & to look guilty, even if you were projecting you are innocent of any potential connection to the investigation?

LOFL
/—-/ I reject your premise. You saying Trump “acting” guilty 24/7 doesn’t make it true, it’s just you mindlessly bashing the President.

I didn't write, "Trump" ""is acting"" guilty 24/7. The time he acts guilty is only when he tweets, speaks at rallies and attacks the MSM.

I don't bash the President mindlessly, I bash the President (in no particular order) because he is:
  • an asshole
  • inept
  • incompetent
  • a crook
  • a pathological liar
  • attacks the character of everyone who won't lie for him
  • can't learn from experience
  • won't listen to sound advice
  • is a hypocrite
  • and, has no foreign policy, no domestic policy or any policy other than tying (and failing) to do what ever is in his best interests; most of the time he can't figure out what is in his best interest.

It is the job of the head of the executive branch to administer justice. Thus, any action by the head of the executive branch is, by definition, influencing the administration of justice.
Correct - part of the Presiden'ts job is to oversee the DoJ and make changes when needed.

Take firing Comey, for example:
Knowing that there was no collusion with the Russians, it is within reason that Trump had another, legitimate, motive for firing him?
If the answer is yes, firing Comey cannot be obstruction of justice.

Repeat as necessary.

Last edited:
I don't bash the President mindlessly, I bash the President (in no particular order) because he is:
  • an asshole
  • inept
  • incompetent
  • a crook
  • a pathological liar
  • is a hypocrite
  • and, has no foreign policy, no domestic policy or any policy other than tying (and failing) to do what ever is in his best interests; most of the time can't figure out what is in his best interest.
Ah. You bash him because you're a hyper-partisan bigot.
That's SO much better.

Saint Mueller of course... it was all over the news, don't tell me you missed it..

What questions do you have for the (lifelong Republican) Saint?
im-75075

What Congress Should Ask Robert Mueller When He Testifies

"Upon concluding your work and submitting your final report, did you anticipate the Attorney General reaching and publicly announcing a conclusion on whether the President had obstructed justice? Would you have recommended that the Attorney General do so?"

Mueller Testimony to Congress Stalled by Executive-Privilege Claim

download-3.jpg

cnn-trump-lies.jpg

Or hadn't you noticed?

LMAO.

if you would take Putin's Dick out of your ass, you might actually have a lucid and coherent point once in your life.

LMAO.

This is your dog in this fight?
p03vhv9x.jpg

Seriously?

• an asshole
  • inept
  • incompetent
  • a crook
  • a pathological liar
  • is a hypocrite
  • and, has no foreign policy, no domestic policy or any policy other than tying (and failing) to do what ever is in his best interests; most of the time can't figure out what is in his best interest.
That's SO much better.

Nope, that's your opinion because your are not only a biddable fool but incapable of getting in touch with reality.

• an asshole
  • inept
  • incompetent
  • a crook
  • a pathological liar
  • is a hypocrite
That's SO much better.
Nope, that's your opinion because...
... I can read?
You're right.

Thus ends your fantasies about obstruction
No, it does not.
It does, unless you can show Trump acted we/ corrupt intent.
And you can't.
And so, while you may continue your fantasies about obstruction, they are not based in fact.
LOLOL

Dayum, Spunky, you're just fuckin' ineducable, huh? Even after being shown that statute doesn't state what you think it does, you still cling to your ignorance by yet again repeating stupidity.

Again, corruption is not a required element of that law in order to violate it. The word, "or," as highlighted below, means any one or more of those elements is required...

Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress--

Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331 ), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both.
/——/ Apparently Trump did none

download-3.jpg

cnn-trump-lies.jpg

Or hadn't you noticed?

LMAO.

LMAO.

p03vhv9x.jpg

Seriously?
/—-/ why do Libs throw the Gaye Card when they lose an argument?

/——/ You’re confusing acting guilty with total outrage at being falsely accused and having his family attacked. But you’re simple minded and can’t tell the difference.

So, you imply an innocent man should & does act & look guilty; you are a complete dumb ass

An innocent man can act however he likes, until judged guilty in a court of law the man is still innocent.

If you were being investigated by law enforcement would you go out of your way to act & to look guilty, even if you were projecting you are innocent of any potential connection to the investigation?

LOFL
/—-/ I reject your premise. You saying Trump “acting” guilty 24/7 doesn’t make it true, it’s just you mindlessly bashing the President.

I didn't write, "Trump" ""is acting"" guilty 24/7. The time he acts guilty is only when he tweets, speaks at rallies and attacks the MSM.

• an asshole
  • inept
  • incompetent
  • a crook
  • a pathological liar
  • is a hypocrite
  • and, has no foreign policy, no domestic policy or any policy other than tying (and failing) to do what ever is in his best interests; most of the time he can't figure out what is in his best interest.
/—-/ Oh that convinced me of the errors of my ways. In 2024 I’m voting for Hildabeast

• an asshole
  • inept
  • incompetent
  • a crook
  • a pathological liar
  • is a hypocrite
Yet you carried water for the Mulatto Marxist for eight years.

Phony POS.

download-3.jpg

cnn-trump-lies.jpg

Or hadn't you noticed?

LMAO.

LMAO.

p03vhv9x.jpg

Seriously?
Like I said, pretty much Every Liberal Man is Gay, Effeminate or Transgender, Metroxexual, or just Sexually Confused or is a Pedo.
Even their own women don't really like them. Only other Gay and Effeminate, Sexually Confused Men can tolerate Liberal so called "men".

There are a minimum of 10 documented cases in which Trump attempted to obstruct the investigation.
Like Mueller, you cannot prove corrupt intent intent.
Absent that corrupt intent, as Mueller said, there can be no obstruction of justice.

While you may continue your fantasies about obstruction, they are not based in fact.

How many fucking times are you gonna repeat INTENT, INTENT, INTENT, INTENT, INTENT, INTENT, INTENT, INTENT, INTENT, in the damn thread?????????????? You continue to WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE ABOUT INTENT.

Mueller addresses INTENT a minimum of TEN TIMES between pages 227 to 368 of the report.

Each comment of the TEN COMMENTS CONCERNING INTENT are specifically related to each instance of obstruction by Trump.

If you are TOO DAMN LAZY to go read it then stop WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINING about INTENT.

They aren't gonna read it.
Ironic, given how you hyper-partisan bigots refuse to understand that obstruction can only exist if corrupt intent can be proven -- and Mueller said he could not prove said intent.
Why do you refuse to understand this?
You didn't even read the OP, how could anyone think you will ever read a 400+ page report?
Look at you, refusing to understand the truth, as stated in the report.
Until you can prove you've at least read the OP I'm not going to bother with you.
I accept your cnoncession of the point.
Lol. Let me know when you make one.

Hell, let me know when you understand what "make a point" means!

you-are-an-idiot-case-dismissed-urator-net-7672531.png

Mueller emphatically states there was no plan to indict Trump, no matter the evidence.
Mueller stated obstruction requires a specific intent, and that he could not prove said intent.
Emphatically.
You can't get over the fact that there was NEVER going to be an indictment of Trump...
You cannot get over the fact Trump did not commit obstruction.
While you may continue your fantasies about obstruction, they are not based in fact.

There are a minimum of 10 documented cases in which Trump attempted to obstruct the investigation.
These are documented within the report, pages 227 to 368 of the PDF.
If, and only if Trump were not POTUS, Trump would have faced multiple indictments for obstruction.
Besides those FACTS, each of the 10 instances of attempted obstruction by Trump have specific related commentary concerning INTENT.
So, you can KEEP WHINING like a jack ass, or you can go read the report.
/——-/ “Attempted” I cant stop laughing.

Laugh all you like; that is what it is. Mueller documented it.

Trump demonstrated a pattern of obstructive behavior.

I know you can't read but that aint my problem.

Trump is lucky he is POTUS otherwise he would have been indicted.

Forum List

Back