"What To The Slave Is The 4th Of July?"

So, your position is that people who were anti-slavery, back when being anti-slavery could, and did, get you killed, deserved no respect for their principled stand for doing the right thing.

That is an indefensible position.

That you stand by it shows you to be completely corrupt and motivated not by your stated reasons.

I am not going t speak for katsteve, he is more than capable, But I am not going to credit people or fixing a problem they created. ...

Neither Lincoln nor his millions of supporters created slavery.

Your position is one of utter dishonesty crafted to justify your current claims of victim hood and the current policies of anti-white discrimination.

Also, as you requested.

5c35b1135645cb41cc31281d11779866--white-man-white-white.jpg

This is a lie and you are the one arguing from a position of dishonesty.

As you requested

th

your words,

"I am not going to credit people or fixing a problem they created. ."

in the context of Lincoln and his supporters getting credit for their fight against slavery.

THus, my response was not a lie, and was an accurate calling of you on your bs.

Here is is again, if you are willing to stop playing games and seriously and honestly reply to it.

Your position is one of utter dishonesty crafted to justify your current claims of victim hood and the current policies of anti-white discrimination.

You poor victim.

That was the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule.

What you did there was admit that you could not refute or even challenge anything I said. But you are too much of a dishonest lib to admit that.

My point stands, and you are nothing but a propaganda spewing troll.

I am not going t speak for katsteve, he is more than capable, But I am not going to credit people or fixing a problem they created. ...

Also, as you requested.

As you requested

th

your words,

in the context of Lincoln and his supporters getting credit for their fight against slavery.

Here is is again, if you are willing to stop playing games and seriously and honestly reply to it.

You poor victim.

What you did there was admit that you could not refute or even challenge anything I said. But you are too much of a dishonest lib to admit that.

Word vomit without substance. You never had a point or even a lucid thought.

You are a classic example of what cognitive dissonance looks like. Myopic, history denying fool.

Last edited:
Are you serious? I did not make a sweeping statement as you are Implying.

I did not even state that Lincoln was not anti slsvery.

I stated thst his reasons for being anti slavery were not completely based on "morality" as you claim, and I also do not believe that every one of those who voted fof him were anti slavery. Some but not all.

You hsve a comprehension issue.

1. What other reason than the morality of it, would be significant for Lincoln?

2. Sure there were other issues, but slavery was the big one. And tariffs were just another aspect of the north south conflict.

I cant believe that you would even have the audacity to ask such a question.

To preserve the union as Lincoln himself, stated repeatedly. They teach that historical fact in elementary school.

SMGDH.

I asked you what other reason Lincoln had for being anti-slavery, not for fighting the war.

If he was not anti-slavery, there would have been no problem.

Actually, he would probably have lost the election.

So, my question stands. WHat other reason(s) than morality, would be significant for Lincoln, to be anti-slavery.

(I was actually very clear about that. YOu confusing seems to be a combination dodge and thinly veiled excuse to be an ass. Knock that shit off)

You are not a moderator here, and I dont take orders from you, asshole.

And no, you "think" you are clear, but you are the one dodging.

What reason would he have for being anti slavery? Are you serious? I never said he was not. Your intention is to place him and anyone who cast a vote for him on a moral pedastal in order to glorify the only ones who were allowed to even vote in that era, which is laughable.

It is very clear in all historical accounts that the country could not effectively advance towards industrialization if slavery had remained intact.
The reasons for fighting the war and being anti slavery were rooted in the same issues.

Did you ever take a history class?

Lincoln and Abolitionism | The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History

1. I can point out that you are an ass, and demand that you stop, based on the human norm of people not wanting to be asses. If you actively want to be an ass, than, correct, I cannot compel you to stop. I will keep pointing it out and hoping though.

2. Can't see your link. Explain why having slaves picking cotton in the South meant that steel mills could not be built in the North.

1. You could see the link just fine. You have a mental block when it comes to factual history.

2. You have a pattern of getting rattled when anyone disagrees with your quest to glorify privileged white males of the past as heroes, and those of today as victims of blatant discrimination. So you are welcome to "demand, hope and pray" as you wish.

You ask some if the most ridiculous questions ever. The south had a goal of expanding slavery into northern territories, andvtge north had a committment to maintaining a a white labor force. The two could not coexist. Any elementary or middle school student knows this.

Also, as you requested.

As you requested

th

your words,

You poor victim.

And that is supposed to mean exactly what? Slavery existed during their lifetimes, that is a fact. I am not going to give whites credit for doing something about a problem they created. That's how its going to be. All your childish name calling is not going to change that.

Your point stands only with you. I've refuted your shit since I got here. YOU cannot support your assertion by showing policies that completely denied whites of opportunity. You argue anti white discrimination by showing examples where whites have gotten the majority of opportunities above all others and your claim is they deserve or are entitled to all of the opportunities. And if they don't get all the opportunities then you cry about anti white discrimination. You're an idiot.

What you call support is non factual garbage. Now, since everyone knows what Jim Crow and black codes entailed, no one needs to provide you with supporting evidence to back up a statement that both were just a bad as slavery.

Yes, you do, or be revealed as an ass who just says shit and can't back it up.

I won't be playing your childish game of prove what you say and because I don't waste the time to show your ass what everybody knows that I can't back up what I say.

Jim Crow/Black codes/American apartheid was just as bad as slavery.

Says the man that can't back up what he claims but stands by it anyways.

Because it serves his purpose of deconstructing America.

That man would be you.

th

I'm not the one making a claim and refusing to back it up, THat's you.

You are lying with the truth of your actions, right above in this thread.

Here, I will cut and paste them to rub it in your face.

YOUR WORDS:"I won't be playing your childish game of prove what you say and because I don't waste the time to show your ass what everybody knows that I can't back up what I say."

FYI, asking someone to back up their claim is not childish.

I don't need to waste my time backing up a FACT that you know to be the truth.

Im not calling you anything that does not describe your obtuse thought process perfectly.

You have not presented anything in this thread except your warped belief that Lincoln was as anti slavery as any abolitionist, and a misinformed persistence that the white males who voted for Lincoln somehow deserve accolades for being "honorable" in doing so, and frankly, Correll, that equates to some ridiculous bullshit that deserves ridicule.

And lastly, as far as me wasting my time presenting an argument to the likes of you about Jim Crow?

What I am refusing to do is to present readily available facts to someone that it would be a pointless expenditure of my time to do so with.

That is the same as a student showing up to school and refusing to do any homework.

So, your position is that people who were anti-slavery, back when being anti-slavery could, and did, get you killed, deserved no respect for their principled stand for doing the right thing.

That you stand by it shows you to be completely corrupt and motivated not by your stated reasons.

I stated thst his reasons for being anti slavery were not completely based on "morality" as you claim, and I also do not believe that every one of those who voted fof him were anti slavery. Some but not all.

2. Sure there were other issues, but slavery was the big one. And tariffs were just another aspect of the north south conflict.

To preserve the union as Lincoln himself, stated repeatedly. They teach that historical fact in elementary school.

SMGDH.

I asked you what other reason Lincoln had for being anti-slavery, not for fighting the war.

So, my question stands. WHat other reason(s) than morality, would be significant for Lincoln, to be anti-slavery.

(I was actually very clear about that. YOu confusing seems to be a combination dodge and thinly veiled excuse to be an ass. Knock that shit off)

He would not have lost the election basically because he really wasn't anti slavery, but pro union.

Also, as you requested.

As you requested

th

your words,

You poor victim.

And that is supposed to mean exactly what? Slavery existed during their lifetimes, that is a fact. I am not going to give whites credit for doing something about a problem they created. That's how its going to be. All your childish name calling is not going to change that.

Your point stands only with you. I've refuted your shit since I got here. YOU cannot support your assertion by showing policies that completely denied whites of opportunity. You argue anti white discrimination by showing examples where whites have gotten the majority of opportunities above all others and your claim is they deserve or are entitled to all of the opportunities. And if they don't get all the opportunities then you cry about anti white discrimination. You're an idiot.

Truth indeed.

Also, as you requested.

As you requested

th

your words,

You poor victim.

Word vomit without substance. You never had a point or even a lucid thought.

You are a classic example of what cognitive dissonance looks like. Myopic, history denying fool.

Here is my point for you AGAIN.

neither Lincoln nor his millions of supporters created slavery.

Yes, you do, or be revealed as an ass who just says shit and can't back it up.

I won't be playing your childish game of prove what you say and because I don't waste the time to show your ass what everybody knows that I can't back up what I say.

Jim Crow/Black codes/American apartheid was just as bad as slavery.

Says the man that can't back up what he claims but stands by it anyways.

Because it serves his purpose of deconstructing America.

That man would be you.

th

I'm not the one making a claim and refusing to back it up, THat's you.

You are lying with the truth of your actions, right above in this thread.

Here, I will cut and paste them to rub it in your face.

YOUR WORDS:"I won't be playing your childish game of prove what you say and because I don't waste the time to show your ass what everybody knows that I can't back up what I say."

FYI, asking someone to back up their claim is not childish.

I don't need to waste my time backing up a FACT that you know to be the truth.

Your opinion is not fact, no matter how confidently you claim it is.

SMGDH.

He would not have lost the election basically because he really wasn't anti slavery, but pro union.

I have posted plenty of quotes showing that he was anti-slavery, quotes backed up by his documented historical actions.

SMGDH.

I have posted plenty of quotes showing that he was anti-slavery, quotes backed up by his documented historical actions.

So?. The people did not vote for Lincoln based on slavery. They did not fight any war to free the slaves. None of that is true. Lincoln did not care about the slaves, he states such. If he could have kept the union with slavery he would have done it. Now you don't quote that, but he said it and that was shown too. The emancipation proclamation only freed slaves in the seceding states he did not free northern slaves That was shown to you also. You are just a dishonest little boy trying t push a bogus argument that is not based on fact.

"I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. "

Abraham Lincoln's Letter to Horace Greeley

SMGDH.

So?. The people did not vote for Lincoln based on slavery. They did not fight any war to free the slaves. None of that is true. Lincoln did not care about the slaves, he states such. If he could have kept the union with slavery he would have done it. Now you don't quote that, but he said it and that was shown too. The emancipation proclamation only freed slaves in the seceding states he did not free northern slaves That was shown to you also. You are just a dishonest little boy trying t push a bogus argument that is not based on fact.

"I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be "the Union as it was." If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. "

You will always be a slave. People like you are what keeps blacks from succeeding.

SMGDH.

You will always be a slave. People like you are what keeps blacks from succeeding.

Nah, people like me are why we keep moving forwards no matter what pussies like you try doing.

You're a scrub son.

Nah, people like me are why we keep moving forwards no matter what pussies like you try doing.

You're a scrub son.
He claims he moves forward yet all he can speak about is slavery. You're on the back of the bus and you don't even realize it.

SMGDH.

1. His campaign platform was clearly anti-slavery. The voters knew that. The southerns knew it, it was why they rebelled.

2. His statements in the period leading up to the Civil War were obviously failed attempts at diplomacy, as betrayed by his earlier more numerous words from when he was NOT under the gun, AND by his actions.

Unless you think it was an accident that he ended slavery. lol!!!

You're a scrub son.
He claims he moves forward yet all he can speak about is slavery. You're on the back of the bus and you don't even realize it.

Bah this thread was started about the fourth of July. The white boy here is the one talking about slavery. In fact I have created threads about things that happened after slavery and YOUR bitch ass kept taking about slavery. So you are the one going backwards.

SMGDH.

1. His campaign platform was clearly anti-slavery. The voters knew that. The southerns knew it, it was why they rebelled.

2. His statements in the period leading up to the Civil War were obviously failed attempts at diplomacy, as betrayed by his earlier more numerous words from when he was NOT under the gun, AND by his actions.

If that was truly his intent, than his campaign platform of preventing expansion of slavery into new southern states, and ensuring the eventual end of slavery in the US, was a huge mistake on his part, as it was a direct challenge to the interests of the Southern States.

And I said ABOVE, his actions made a lie of the quote you posted.

A little too factual for his pointed, sheet wearing head.

If that was truly his intent, than his campaign platform of preventing expansion of slavery into new southern states, and ensuring the eventual end of slavery in the US, was a huge mistake on his part, as it was a direct challenge to the interests of the Southern States.

And I said ABOVE, his actions made a lie of the quote you posted.

The only "lie" is in your warped imagination.

Forum List

Back