🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Would Jesus Say To Republicans

If Jesus was here to see the mess we're in now what advice would he have for Republicans.....God's chosen people. Let's see where Jesus stands on contemporary issues.

On Defense: "Love your enemies" "Blessed are the peacemakers" " If someone strikes you on the right cheek turn to him the other also".

On Social Programs: "If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven".

On Rugged Individualism and Self Interest: "Love your neighbor as yourself" "So in all things, do unto others as you would have them do to you".

On Financial Success: " Truly I say unto you, it will be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven" You cannot serve both God and money".

On Paying Taxes: " Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's".

On Crime and Punishment: " If any of you is without sin let him be the first to throw stones" "Do not judge or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will measured upon you".

On Moral Absolutes: " If any of has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold and lift it out?" " The Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath".

On Race Relations: In the parable of the Good Samaritan Jesus praised the morality of a hated foreigner over his own countrymen.

On Letting Others Pull Themselves Up By Their Own Bootstraps: " But when you give a banquet invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed. Although they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous".

Take heed sinners and repent before it's too late to save your immortal souls.

Jesus was a Liberal because he called for the Romams to pay their fair share, amiright?

So then you're not really familiar with the New Testament.

I am, which is why I believe you're misguided and as nutty as Rdean to quote Scripture and bash Republicans in the same sentence.

Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well ..

But someone has to show Republicans the way to God. his son teaches love and forgiveness, not hate and vengeance.
So why do you hate God's Word so much that you lie about it for political purposes?

It's a Clash of Civilizations. Muslim vs. Christian. You must choose a side and fight for it.

You think you'll be safe by not choosing a side and just watching? You won't be.

Not in this life or the one after.

Uh-huh, great idea professor, maybe then we can herd all the Muslims together in common cause. Another fine example of Republican thinking at it's best.

If Jesus was here to see the mess we're in now what advice would he have for Republicans.....God's chosen people. Let's see where Jesus stands on contemporary issues.

On Defense: "Love your enemies" "Blessed are the peacemakers" " If someone strikes you on the right cheek turn to him the other also".

On Social Programs: "If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven".

On Rugged Individualism and Self Interest: "Love your neighbor as yourself" "So in all things, do unto others as you would have them do to you".

On Financial Success: " Truly I say unto you, it will be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven" You cannot serve both God and money".

On Crime and Punishment: " If any of you is without sin let him be the first to throw stones" "Do not judge or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will measured upon you".

On Moral Absolutes: " If any of has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold and lift it out?" " The Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath".

On Race Relations: In the parable of the Good Samaritan Jesus praised the morality of a hated foreigner over his own countrymen.

On Letting Others Pull Themselves Up By Their Own Bootstraps: " But when you give a banquet invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed. Although they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous".

Jesus was a Liberal because he called for the Romams to pay their fair share, amiright?

I am, which is why I believe you're misguided and as nutty as Rdean to quote Scripture and bash Republicans in the same sentence.

But someone has to show Republicans the way to God. his son teaches love and forgiveness, not hate and vengeance.
So why do you hate God's Word so much that you lie about it for political purposes?

Don't turn away from God, your hate consumes you.

Do you find your message uplifting and inspiring? They come across as snitty, superior and condescending

Do you find your message uplifting and inspiring? They come across as snitty, superior and condescending

It's God's message you find so troubling. Why do you reject the teachings of his son?

man oh man

I know what I'd like to see him do to some of you. with lighting bolts from the heavens above.

sheesh

Don't turn away from God, your hate consumes you.
Read the story again of the Good Samaritan. Did you notice the Samaritan used his own money to help the victim. You would have signed him up for government healthcare, housing, and food stamps.

Jesus would say to Republicans: Do what it takes to first feed your children, by creating jobs and teaching the children to fish.

It's God's message you find so troubling. Why do you reject the teachings of his son?
When did you become a believer?

As an agnostic and a Republican I can't tell you how amused I am to watch a liberal try and use "Jesus" as a political tool against conservatives! I mean SERIOUSLY? Come on, Dis...you can't spend most of your time trying to abolish religion and then turn around and invoke it. I mean you can...but you look like an idiot in the process!!!:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Er....no.

Not bad, but be careful with the moral absolutes comparison though.

As an agnostic and a Republican I can't tell you how amused I am to watch a liberal try and use "Jesus" as a political tool against conservatives! I mean SERIOUSLY? Come on, Dis...you can't spend most of your time trying to abolish religion and then turn around and invoke it. I mean you can...but you look like an idiot in the process!!!:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
Uhm....no.

And the thing about quoting scripture is that you can find Bible passages that support just about any point of view there is.

Stupid is as stupid does. That's what mama always said.

I merely quote the son of God as the Bible tells it. If that makes you feel guilty then it's probably time to confess your sins and save your soul from the burning pit of eternal damnation.

Why do you cite a book that you do not fully understand?

Jesus wasn't talking about being passive where one shouldn't defend oneself, only a total idiot would think that way.

Episode of Family Guy showed what he'd say, to George Bush any way,

"You know nothing of my work." :)
And seeing as the guy you voted for twice, Obama is nothing more than a giant expansion of all the worse Bush era policies what do you think Jesus would say to Obama, or even you?

Honestly I'm not religious so I don't give a fuck. Moronic quotes like "On Paying Taxes: " Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's"." Prove if Jesus were real then the bible has been widely rewritten. Sounds like something Obama would say.

Forum List

Back