🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Would Jesus Say To Republicans

As an agnostic and a Republican I can't tell you how amused I am to watch a liberal try and use "Jesus" as a political tool against conservatives! I mean SERIOUSLY? Come on, Dis...you can't spend most of your time trying to abolish religion and then turn around and invoke it. I mean you can...but you look like an idiot in the process!!!:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

I'll pray for you to find your way out of the wilderness.

As an agnostic and a Republican I can't tell you how amused I am to watch a liberal try and use "Jesus" as a political tool against conservatives! I mean SERIOUSLY? Come on, Dis...you can't spend most of your time trying to abolish religion and then turn around and invoke it. I mean you can...but you look like an idiot in the process!!!:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
Uhm....no.

Ouch...what a come back! You debate STUD...you!

I merely quote the son of God as the Bible tells it. If that makes you feel guilty then it's probably time to confess your sins and save your soul from the burning pit of eternal damnation.

Seeing as something like 80% of the ignorant hate party (Democrats) are religious.... You might want to be careful where you tread. You know all the Mexicans you want voting for you, or blacks? Yeah they are more religious than whites....

You might want to spend that time praying for Barry, Dis...he's more lost right now than I'll EVER be! Just sayin'...:dance:

Episode of Family Guy showed what he'd say, to George Bush any way,

"You know nothing of my work." :)
And seeing as the guy you voted for twice, Obama is nothing more than a giant expansion of all the worse Bush era policies what do you think Jesus would say to Obama, or even you?

Honestly I'm not religious so I don't give a fuck. Moronic quotes like "On Paying Taxes: " Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's"." Prove if Jesus were real then the bible has been widely rewritten. Sounds like something Obama would say.

I didn't vote for President Obama. Wasn't against him so much as wasn't for or against anyone. I don't believe Presidents are actually in charge. Try getting elected to the federal level without the blessings of business. :)

"Blacks, who are overwhelmingly Christian, are also more likely than whites to have any religion: Just 3 percent of blacks say they have no religion, compared to 13 percent of whites. ("No religion" includes people who describe their religion as atheist or agnostic.)"

Unleash your hate liberal!

Poll Most Americans Say They re Christian - ABC News

Episode of Family Guy showed what he'd say, to George Bush any way,

"You know nothing of my work." :)
And seeing as the guy you voted for twice, Obama is nothing more than a giant expansion of all the worse Bush era policies what do you think Jesus would say to Obama, or even you?

Honestly I'm not religious so I don't give a fuck. Moronic quotes like "On Paying Taxes: " Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's"." Prove if Jesus were real then the bible has been widely rewritten. Sounds like something Obama would say.

I didn't vote for President Obama. Wasn't against him so much as wasn't for or against anyone. I don't believe Presidents are actually in charge. Try getting elected to the federal level without the blessings of business. :)
Good man. Please accept my apology for a poor assumption on my part. =D

I merely quote the son of God as the Bible tells it. If that makes you feel guilty then it's probably time to confess your sins and save your soul from the burning pit of eternal damnation.

Seeing as something like 80% of the ignorant hate party (Democrats) are religious.... You might want to be careful where you tread. You know all the Mexicans you want voting for you, or blacks? Yeah they are more religious than whites....

80% religious......imagine that. The same people that many Republicans believe are trying to destroy religion. Why can't you guys get your story straight?

Jesus was a Liberal because he called for the Romams to pay their fair share, amiright?

So then you're not really familiar with the New Testament.

I am, which is why I believe you're misguided and as nutty as Rdean to quote Scripture and bash Republicans in the same sentence.

Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well ..

But someone has to show Republicans the way to God. his son teaches love and forgiveness, not hate and vengeance.

Do you find your message uplifting and inspiring? They come across as snitty, superior and condescending

It's God's message you find so troubling. Why do you reject the teachings of his son?

I have a frequently used Bible on my night stand, one in my briefcase and a download on my tablet and Android.

Can't imagine the words being spoken with the bile and condescension that comes across when you say them

I don't think Jesus cares which political party holds power, what type of government you live under, or even about social justice.

His teachings appear to be apolitical to me.

So then you're not really familiar with the New Testament.

I am, which is why I believe you're misguided and as nutty as Rdean to quote Scripture and bash Republicans in the same sentence.

Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well ..

But someone has to show Republicans the way to God. his son teaches love and forgiveness, not hate and vengeance.

Do you find your message uplifting and inspiring? They come across as snitty, superior and condescending

It's God's message you find so troubling. Why do you reject the teachings of his son?

I have a frequently used Bible on my night stand, one in my briefcase and a download on my tablet and Android.

Can't imagine the words being spoken with the bile and condescension that comes across when you say them

Oh sure you can.....just listen to any right wing media outlet.

80% religious......imagine that. The same people that many Republicans believe are trying to destroy religion. Why can't you guys get your story straight?

I'm not Republican, that's why it's so easy to make you look stupid.

It's not the 80% that's trying to abolish religion, Dis...it's the 20% that are intolerant of the beliefs of other when it comes to religion. I'm an agnostic but if belief in organized religion gives others comfort I'm not going to insist that they conform to MY view.

I'm not Republican, that's why it's so easy to make you look stupid.

Libertarian? That's a laugh. How do you like being part of a movement that's been completely co opted by Republicans?

Hmmm...I'm still trying to find where Jesus said..." Amen, I say to you...if the fetus inside you is inconvenient, then have a doctor cut it from your body...since it obviously isn't the right time...Amen I say to you"

Hmmm...I'm still trying to find where Jesus said..." Amen, I say to you...if the fetus inside you is inconvenient, then have a doctor cut it from your body...since it obviously isn't the right time...Amen I say to you"

Translation: Abortion bad, greed and hatred good. Selectively righteous.

It's a Clash of Civilizations. Muslim vs. Christian. You must choose a side and fight for it.

You think you'll be safe by not choosing a side and just watching? You won't be.

Not in this life or the one after.

The last time I bought a cup of coffee in a 7/11 store, the owner was sharpening a Bowie knife when I entered the store.....

Forum List

Back