What would your reaction be if Donald Trump was finally locked up for his crimes?

We really have a mental health issue in the U.S. today. There are so many that need to be locked up for their own protection.

You have yet to make any case for any crime. Locking someone up for no crime is actually against the law and in direct violation of human rights.
Trump and his teams of lawyers has USED the law to screw 1000's Look it up ,,It's in the book
What book are you talking about? A law book? Name THE BOOK.

Oh and please don't tell me some preported tell all book with nothing to back it up but a desire to sell a book.

the only book he's read about Trump, of course

61f9IGAYb5L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

You guys are rushing to defend a guy who verifiably, on video, lies all of the fucking time - and you can use your fingers & the very internet you're on to find these videos out of the horse's mouth.........not mine, and not fake news....but the horse himself....

and because of hero worship...

are forcing yourselves to believe that its the entire intelligence community, world intelligence, our judges and juries, and a decorated military veteran and long time republican serving member of the fbi................are all lying.

to get your liar.

It's sick!~

Your hatred of Trump is what is sick.
Your dissonance is not my fault. There's not a giant conspiracy - these guys seem to have actually committed these crimes. Protect the liar and shout conspiracy though - it's your moral character you're diminishing. I'm just the entertained.

I'm curious, GT...do you think the Trump campaign did anything even remotely comparable to the things that the Clinton campaign did during the election?

You guys are rushing to defend a guy who verifiably, on video, lies all of the fucking time - and you can use your fingers & the very internet you're on to find these videos out of the horse's mouth.........not mine, and not fake news....but the horse himself....

are forcing yourselves to believe that its the entire intelligence community, world intelligence, our judges and juries, and a decorated military veteran and long time republican serving member of the fbi................are all lying.

to get your liar.

It's sick!~

Your dissonance is not my fault. There's not a giant conspiracy - these guys seem to have actually committed these crimes. Protect the liar and shout conspiracy though - it's your moral character you're diminishing. I'm just the entertained.

I'm curious, GT...do you think the Trump campaign did anything even remotely comparable to the things that the Clinton campaign did during the election?
I'm open to hear about anything that could be tried in a Court - I'm open to hear about Trump not ordering his Justice Department to investigate it, and then go onto twitter to tell his hero-worshipers that he "wonders" why they don't...

I like facts, that's all - and it's a fact that Trump and his entire Campaign have lied, that IVE seen, many times over on Video. That's a fact...

I also find it interesting that the investigation has not even been fully revealed, and Convictions have ACTUALLY happened....and yet because Trump runs with (already) debunked characterizations of what's been released ...on his Twitter...

Folks run into this messageboard to pretend there's some giant concocted conspiracy that would necessarily have to have thousands of people involved...

It's crayyyyysee

He was running for President in 2013?

I don't have "hero worship". I didn't vote for him, as has been well established.

Who is "THEY"? Do you think Putin went to a meeting in Trump Tower?
In 2016 he said they never met.

When he was running for POTUS was when the lie was told.

Putin also said they never met.
And Trump said they did.
And also said they didn't.

So the point - since that escapes you - is that Trump lied about whether or not he met Putin.

In a year when Putin's Government was being investigated for interfering in our election process.

Trump probably did lie about meeting Putin. He's the kind of braggart that would to make himself look better. And he did it in a year when the United States had just finished interfering in Russian elections.

Russia Isn’t the Only One Meddling in Elections. We Do It, Too.

2011 interference in Russia is why Putin hates Hillary.

Why Putin hates Hillary
right, and the guy you find no issue with when he lies - as you just admitted he so freely does.....is the guy you're defending because you think the entirety of our intelligence community are in on a conspiracy

I don't know why you hate Trump for lying when that's all you've done in this thread. You lied about Clinton's impeachment and unless you can show where I said the intelligence community are in on a conspiracy, you've lied about that. I think it's that old adage, "We hate most in others that which we most hate about ourselves". Sad for you.

to get your liar.

It's sick!~

I'm open to hear about anything that could be tried in a Court - I'm open to hear about Trump not ordering his Justice Department to investigate it, and then go onto twitter to tell his hero-worshipers that he "wonders" why they don't...

I like facts, that's all - and it's a fact that Trump and his entire Campaign have lied, that IVE seen, many times over on Video. That's a fact...

I also find it interesting that the investigation has not even been fully revealed, and Convictions have ACTUALLY happened....and yet because Trump runs with (already) debunked characterizations of what's been released ...on his Twitter...

Folks run into this messageboard to pretend there's some giant concocted conspiracy that would necessarily have to have thousands of people involved...

It's crayyyyysee

Funny how all those convictions have happened about cases that were unrelated to Trump, but you seem to think it's a sign that Mueller is about to "get" Trump.

In 2016 he said they never met.

When he was running for POTUS was when the lie was told.

And Trump said they did.

So the point - since that escapes you - is that Trump lied about whether or not he met Putin.

In a year when Putin's Government was being investigated for interfering in our election process.

Trump probably did lie about meeting Putin. He's the kind of braggart that would to make himself look better. And he did it in a year when the United States had just finished interfering in Russian elections.

Why Putin hates Hillary
right, and the guy you find no issue with when he lies - as you just admitted he so freely does.....is the guy you're defending because you think the entirety of our intelligence community are in on a conspiracy

I don't know why you hate Trump for lying when that's all you've done in this thread. You lied about Clinton's impeachment and unless you can show where I said the intelligence community are in on a conspiracy, you've lied about that. I think it's that old adage, "We hate most in others that which we most hate about ourselves". Sad for you.
I didnt even talk about Clinton's impeachment - that makes you a liar.

I asked why Will brought up a video from 30 years ago, and moved on....

You're making an ass of yourself.

And you are suggesting a conspiracy theory - you think it's a witch-hunt and are against it inspite of the bulk of it being classified and you dont even have the first fuck of a clue about.

It's down right hero worship, and it's gross.

to get your liar.

It's sick!~

It's crayyyyysee

Funny how all those convictions have happened about cases that were unrelated to Trump, but you seem to think it's a sign that Mueller is about to "get" Trump.
I seem to think that Trump lies about and mischaracterizes things a lot.

I dont know why he's doing that, but I do know that he's surrounded by shady people who are being convicted of crimes...

i do know that he's a pathological liar...

so literally none of what's going on SURPRISES me.

And Trump said they did.

Why Putin hates Hillary

And you are suggesting a conspiracy theory - you think it's a witch-hunt and are against it inspite of the bulk of it being classified and you dont even have the first fuck of a clue about.

Post #52. You said, "'m not sure why it would provide you comfort to know that a guy lying on Video about a blow job close to 30 years ago should mean something in a discussion where folks from a Campaign are being convicted of Conspiracy to commit fraud against the united states....." That's about Clinton's impeachment. (And an attempt to minimize the impeachment as being about "a Video" which was not the issue at all.) I'm proven correct and you're just caught in another lie.

The accusation was collusion with Russia. Now you want to put people in jail for process crimes.

Witch hunt have certainly evolved since the 17th century, but your logic and intent would be completely understood by Cotton Mather.
The process crimes thing is something you can literally look up for yourself to see if you've been fed a line of bullshit, yannow.

When you're being investigated for a crime -

And you lie when being questioned.....

That's not a "process crime," it's an implication of your own guilt.
...!

Or it could mean that you failed to remember something. Or it could mean that you did not consider an action in the same view as the questioner.

We've seen people jailed of misremembering the ORDER of certain events. Seriously? Doing jail time for misremembering the order of events years after the fact and you consider that JUSTICE?
dude - whatever way you need to rationalize these guys going to prison through a fair-trial process - - - - have at it, but it's seriously loony conspiracy kook bullshit made mainstream by a guy who's a professional liar all of his life.

I'm from NY - we have known Trump's a fraud for a lot of years and it's actually pretty shocking that he convinces anyone of anything - I mean he's so fulla shit he even doesnt believe himself it's funny as fuck.

The idea that a Grand Jury or similar special counsel investigation could turn into an abusive witch hunt is not something Trump invented.

Hell, I remember a fine Rockford File episode on it from the 70s.

Indeed, Jim gets arrested for perjury because he spoke to a man, who was using a different name. So when he was asked if he ever spoke to the man, named with his real name, he said no. Because to his knowledge, he had not.

And was promptly arrested.

I recommend it. You should watch it. Very entertaining and educational. For you.
umm, lying under oath, which is a crime, isn't the only Crime they've been indicted for.

You did know that, right?

C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnn...say you knew!!!

And the grand jury only decides whether or not to INDICT.

They dont dictate the entire fucking TRIAL.

That Cotton Mueller, managed to gin up a variety of process crimes, is not impressive.

And Trump said they did.

Why Putin hates Hillary

Post #52. You said, "'m not sure why it would provide you comfort to know that a guy lying on Video about a blow job close to 30 years ago should mean something in a discussion where folks from a Campaign are being convicted of Conspiracy to commit fraud against the united states....." That's about Clinton's impeachment. I'm proven correct and you're just caught in another lie.
No, I commented on the video and asked why it was brought up, not the impeachment. It's really emotionally challenging for you to have to face your own hero worship here today, huh? You're flailing about inconsequential bullshit like a retard.

It is clear from the actions of Mueller and the dems in Congress, and the media, that this process is a witch hunt.

Trump got 46% of the votes. That is a lot of people to tell them, that Democracy is not for them.
It's clear that Mueller is going through the process -

Getting Judges to approve the trials...

Getting the Defense teams, appointed by the defendents themsleves.....to agree upon the Juries.....of their peers

The judges overseeing the trials and declaring them as a fair trial....

The Juries hearing out the details of all of the evidence..................

And getting hard convictions.

& on the flip side of that, you have Trump yelling "fake news folks"

And the side you believe is the one that has the 0.00001% rationality behind it.

This is what Politics does to the American brain.

The salem witch trials did the same. They had judges and prosecutors who convinced the jury.

That you point to form as "Evidence" of Justice, shows how delusional you are.

An
Look, conspiracy theories are fun and all - but we have video evidence as well, you know.....

Outside of the trials----

Videos, of the many documented lies.

When they lie to you on VIDEO about what they SAID on another VIDEO........

aND YOU STILL DON'T GET A CLUE - - but instead think it's a conspiracy of our Judges and Lawyers and Juries....

You need literal help with your cognitive abilities.

The accusation was collusion with Russia. Now you want to put people in jail for process crimes.

Witch hunt have certainly evolved since the 17th century, but your logic and intent would be completely understood by Cotton Mather.

The accusation was collusion with Russia.
No, that was not Mueller's mission. The Dems and the media ran with that "what if" about Trump, but Mueller was tasked with finding out what involvement the Russians had in interfering with our election campaigns, including the email hacks, and IF ANY AMERICANS WERE KNOWINGLY INVOLVED. It's not his fault that Trump's campaign is up to its neck in suspects.

So, why all the process indictments, and no real collusion?

The process crimes thing is something you can literally look up for yourself to see if you've been fed a line of bullshit, yannow.

When you're being investigated for a crime -

And you lie when being questioned.....

That's not a "process crime," it's an implication of your own guilt.
...!

Or it could mean that you failed to remember something. Or it could mean that you did not consider an action in the same view as the questioner.

We've seen people jailed of misremembering the ORDER of certain events. Seriously? Doing jail time for misremembering the order of events years after the fact and you consider that JUSTICE?
dude - whatever way you need to rationalize these guys going to prison through a fair-trial process - - - - have at it, but it's seriously loony conspiracy kook bullshit made mainstream by a guy who's a professional liar all of his life.

I'm from NY - we have known Trump's a fraud for a lot of years and it's actually pretty shocking that he convinces anyone of anything - I mean he's so fulla shit he even doesnt believe himself it's funny as fuck.

The idea that a Grand Jury or similar special counsel investigation could turn into an abusive witch hunt is not something Trump invented.

Hell, I remember a fine Rockford File episode on it from the 70s.

Indeed, Jim gets arrested for perjury because he spoke to a man, who was using a different name. So when he was asked if he ever spoke to the man, named with his real name, he said no. Because to his knowledge, he had not.

And was promptly arrested.

I recommend it. You should watch it. Very entertaining and educational. For you.
umm, lying under oath, which is a crime, isn't the only Crime they've been indicted for.

You did know that, right?

C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnn...say you knew!!!

And the grand jury only decides whether or not to INDICT.

They dont dictate the entire fucking TRIAL.

That Cotton Mueller, managed to gin up a variety of process crimes, is not impressive.
If I were...sayyyyy....YOU

I'd look up and list the Convictions that have occurred, so far - if I'm going to characterize them a certain way.

THAT way, you can be sure as a responsible ADULT, that you're not feeding into some phony narrative because of the dissonance that your hero worship of a proven pathological liar creates.

What do ya say, let's review the actual convictions yes?

I would consider it a soft coup, and react accordingly.

How does a legal investigation of a President constitute a coup?

By it being a false conviction based on bullshit.
What conviction?
You have not even seen the report yet

Are you saying you do not trust our court system that is stocked with conservatives or the Senate which is led by Conservatives?

That is what you call a coup?

You seem confused by the concept of a hypothetical. Read the op again, and if it does not make sense to you then, just give up and go away.

Why Putin hates Hillary

Post #52. You said, "'m not sure why it would provide you comfort to know that a guy lying on Video about a blow job close to 30 years ago should mean something in a discussion where folks from a Campaign are being convicted of Conspiracy to commit fraud against the united states....." That's about Clinton's impeachment. I'm proven correct and you're just caught in another lie.
No, I commented on the video and asked why it was brought up, not the impeachment. It's really emotionally challenging for you to have to face your own hero worship here today, huh? You're flailing about inconsequential bullshit like a retard.

Yes, you commented on the "video" (which has nothing to do with anything) and then claimed you didn't comment on it. You're lost in your lies. You think getting caught lying as you complain about Trump lying is inconsequential? You have shown yourself to be nothing more than a joke.

It'd be best if you quit posting and shuffle on off to Buffalo. Bye.

Yes, you commented on the "video" (which has nothing to do with anything) and then claimed you didn't comment on it. You're lost in your lies. You think getting caught lying as you complain about Trump lying is inconsequential? You have shown yourself to be nothing more than a joke.

It'd be best if you quit posting and shuffle on off to Buffalo. Bye.
I commented that the video was about a blowjob 30 years ago.

I didnt watch the video....I simply said what it was and asked why it was brought up....

You called that a "lie about impeachment" (that was your actual lie)whatever the fuck that means.....it's because you're not good at comprehension.

You're really stretching, and it's pretty gross.

to get your liar.

It's sick!~

Don’t see Clinton being investigated

But....but....HILLARY
Is not a defense

I would consider it a soft coup, and react accordingly.

How does a legal investigation of a President constitute a coup?

By it being a false conviction based on bullshit.
What conviction?
You have not even seen the report yet

Are you saying you do not trust our court system that is stocked with conservatives or the Senate which is led by Conservatives?

That is what you call a coup?

You seem confused by the concept of a hypothetical. Read the op again, and if it does not make sense to you then, just give up and go away.
Nothing hypothetical about the investigation

Key Trump aids are going to jail
Trump is either stupid or complicit

to get your liar.

It's sick!~

It's crayyyyysee

You didn't answer my question, GT...do you think the Trump campaign did anything remotely comparable to all of the things that the Clinton campaign did?

Forum List

Back