Whataburger says no to Open Carry; add them to your list gun nuts

time to boycott this burger chain . Go to that Christian 'chick fillet' .

It's just open carry that is banned, concealed is OK. That's what is hilarious, these loons stand next to people with guns all the time and don't realize it.

Stupid.

Its not that "concealed" is okay.

Its that sneaks, liars and crooks are more than willing to put others at risk.

But yes, you are correct that there is no way to know if your family is in danger because of one of these fools is scared to come out from under the bed without tucking his penis gun into his pants.

Texas for one place I think and Texas just became legal open carry .

Texas for one place I think and Texas just became legal open carry .

Texas is still going through growing pains. We had the same morons strirring up shit when we got our concealed carry law passed but after awhile, they went on to the next cause of the day.

By the way, wherethefuck are they ?
A Texas institution and they are very good.

ls.jpg

10-things-you-didn-t-know-about-whataburger

The President of Whataburger has come out on the side of sanity.

Whataburger No open carry in our restaurants despite new Texas law - Houston Chronicle

Good news for those who want to eat in peace.

Dah... I don't open carry and I don't concern myself with signs that requires me to disarm. I do not get my rights from those establishments nor do those establishments guarantee anyone to bear the responsibilities that they're demanding people turn from.

So... it's a moot point. I cary wherever I go and if I go to Whataburger, I'm carryin'.

Some are uneducated about firearms therefore they have an irrational fear of guns. When they see one, they piss all over themselves, and for what reason, I can only speculate

-Geaux

They even have a name for those people who have an irrational fear of weapons, hoplophobic.

My term is anti-gun nut......

It's just open carry that is banned, concealed is OK. That's what is hilarious, these loons stand next to people with guns all the time and don't realize it.

Stupid.

Its not that "concealed" is okay.

Its that sneaks, liars and crooks are more than willing to put others at risk.

But yes, you are correct that there is no way to know if your family is in danger because of one of these fools is scared to come out from under the bed without tucking his penis gun into his pants.

yes, a properly holstered concealed firearm is a risk to everyone.....

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Sounds like a silly policy to me. This is first time I've ever heard of Whataburger.

Yup and they may thank their lucky stars that someone is armed and able to fight back when some asshole opens fire in that Whataburger just like they did in McDonalds.

Yup and they may thank their lucky stars that someone is armed and able to fight back when some asshole opens fire in that Whataburger just like they did in McDonalds.

My husband and I both carry, all the people we meet and are around during the day and not a one of them know we are. But they'd be glad we did if something happened

Forum List

Back