Whataburger says no to Open Carry; add them to your list gun nuts

time to boycott this burger chain . Go to that Christian 'chick fillet' .

It's just open carry that is banned, concealed is OK. That's what is hilarious, these loons stand next to people with guns all the time and don't realize it.
Yes...it is a chuckle when people don't realize that gay woman next to them may have CC. :D

Some are uneducated about firearms therefore they have an irrational fear of guns. When they see one, they piss all over themselves, and for what reason, I can only speculate

-Geaux

Speculate is what you do on every issue. In this case "irrational fear of guns" isn't speculation, it's a personal attack on those who respect the power of a gun, and understand that not everyone who owns, possess or has in his or her custody and control is rational, trained, sober, sane or trust worthy,

It's just open carry that is banned, concealed is OK. That's what is hilarious, these loons stand next to people with guns all the time and don't realize it.
Yes...it is a chuckle when people don't realize that gay woman next to them may have CC. :D

While I would disagree with her selection of sexual preference, I'd have no problem with her having a concealed carry permit. The Second Amendment covers everyone equally.

At this point the gun crazies must feel like smokers...there are fewer and fewer places where that behavior is acceptable.

While I would disagree with her selection of sexual preference, I'd have no problem with her having a concealed carry permit. The Second Amendment covers everyone equally.

It does? Parolees and Probationers, rapists and child molesters, diagnosed paranoid schizophrenics, members of criminal gangs, Zimmerman and Loughner?

Some are uneducated about firearms therefore they have an irrational fear of guns. When they see one, they piss all over themselves, and for what reason, I can only speculate

-Geaux

Speculate is what you do on every issue. In this case "irrational fear of guns" isn't speculation, it's a personal attack on those who respect the power of a gun, and understand that not everyone who owns, possess or has in his or her custody and control is rational, trained, sober, sane or trust worthy,
same rational works with car driver s, train drivers , the chef at Beni hanas and the airline pilot flying over the Alps or the Rocky mountains . Living in the world means that you take lots of chances everyday Wrycatcher .

maybe the partial answer would be to keep the violent criminals locked up , then you and most Americans wouldn't have to worry about them getting guns or being violent crims Wrycatcher , rapists

-Geaux

They even have a name for those people who have an irrational fear of weapons, hoplophobic.
There`s a name for gun fondlers too. I call them gun pussies.

if Trayvon Martin hadn't attacked ZIM he'd likely be in prison today [speculation] . Also , why not lock up the list of VIOLENT mental defectives that you mention . If locked up they shouldn't be able to get guns unless they are in a place like Dana Mora prison in upstate New York , a state run by 'democrats' like mrobama .

-Geaux

They even have a name for those people who have an irrational fear of weapons, hoplophobic.
I just call armed Americans as Armed Americans that are exercising their RIGHTS August !!

Last edited:

-Geaux

I just call armed Americans as Armed Americans that are exercising their RIGHTS August !!
Sorry, I keep forgetting. Shooters have rights, not the people sitting in a movie theater or a church and certainly not the second graders leaving school in body bags.
This is the part where you`ll tell me that more people should carry guns and there will be less shootings. Don`t bother.

-Geaux

Sorry, I keep forgetting. Shooters have rights, not the people sitting in a movie theater or a church and certainly not the second graders leaving school in body bags.
This is the part where you`ll tell me that more people should carry guns and there will be less shootings. Don`t bother.
Why are you lumping in law abiding citizens with crazy criminals? Do you need someone to point out the difference?

-Geaux

How many CCW holders become "shooters?"

and of those, how many shootings were unjustified?

The thing is if the business doesn't want open carry in their establishments it is their right.

BUT If I am carrying a concealed weapon no one there would ever know now would they so I'd walk in and get my lunch (if I ate fast food swill that was) and none would be the wiser

-Geaux

This is the part where you-`ll tell me that more people should carry guns and there will be less shootings. Don`t b othe sure they have rights , let them stay out of GUN FREE zones like movie theatres , churches , schools , Or , as you suggest , let'em learn to take care of themselves and also learn to PROTECT 2nd graders .

-Geaux

How many CCW holders become "shooters?"

and of those, how many shootings were unjustified?
To the best of my knowledge, CCW holders are among the safest individuals around. They just don't kill people randomly.

Forum List

Back