Whataburger says no to Open Carry; add them to your list gun nuts

What is funny is that I go to Chik Fil A quite a bit and there are never any of those morons with their assault rifles in there. They always are trying to come into Chipolte or In and Out. You nailed it bycalling them fruitcakes.

And yet you'd never know if anyone was carrying a concealed weapon would you.

So I can only assume you'd rather not know who is armed and who isn't

Your assumptions are your own business and that's fine.
I'll put it to you this way. If I'm at an Applebees or a Chilis or Five Guys or whatever and this group of guys comes in brandishing their weapons (we have a couple of groups who walk around carrying loaded weapons to spread "information"), I will pay my check and leave.

Because I know the situation is more dangerous than it was before. As stated over and over, if guns made us safe, we'd have the safest society ever since we, by far, have the most guns. Instead, the opposite is true, we live in one of the most violent advanced societies on earth.

If the guys are carrying concealed, you're right, I wouldn't know that the danger level just increased.

"Your assumptions are your own business and that's fine."

As are yours.

"I'll put it to you this way. If I'm at an Applebees or a Chilis or Five Guys or whatever and this group of guys comes in brandishing their weapons (we have a couple of groups who walk around carrying loaded weapons to spread "information"), I will pay my check and leave. "

Your choice.

Won't bother those carrying anyway.

(Course, they may laugh their asses off at you.)

"If the guys are carrying concealed, you're right, I wouldn't know that the danger level just increased"

Actually, the only place the 'danger level' increased is in your mind.

The place is more likely safer.

Statistics tell a much different story. Again, if guns made you safer, we'd have the safest society in the world. We don't. Case closed.

Do they?

Yes.

I'll put it to you this way. If I'm at an Applebees or a Chilis or Five Guys or whatever and this group of guys comes in brandishing their weapons (we have a couple of groups who walk around carrying loaded weapons to spread "information"), I will pay my check and leave.

Because I know the situation is more dangerous than it was before. As stated over and over, if guns made us safe, we'd have the safest society ever since we, by far, have the most guns. Instead, the opposite is true, we live in one of the most violent advanced societies on earth.

If the guys are carrying concealed, you're right, I wouldn't know that the danger level just increased.

As are yours.

"I'll put it to you this way. If I'm at an Applebees or a Chilis or Five Guys or whatever and this group of guys comes in brandishing their weapons (we have a couple of groups who walk around carrying loaded weapons to spread "information"), I will pay my check and leave. "

Your choice.

"If the guys are carrying concealed, you're right, I wouldn't know that the danger level just increased"

Statistics tell a much different story. Again, if guns made you safer, we'd have the safest society in the world. We don't. Case closed.

Do they?

Yes.

Sure like to know where you get your statistics.

Thank you for continuing to prove that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Yes or no......Some gun nuts are hoping for a chance to shoot someone.
A question that cannot be soundly answered, except by someone who knows the mind of all people.
Are you that person? I mean, you clearly think you are, but are you really?
I didn't say all, I said some.
I know that. My answer is sound.
The fact that you do not like my answer is, well, irrelevant.
Just like all of your arguments based on emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
You are actually going to say there are no gun nuts that drool over the hope of going Rambo some day?
You are either ignorant of the fact that I said no such thing, or realize that I said no such thing and choose to lie about.it.
Either way, you continue only serve as proof to the premise. Keep up the good work.
:clap:

As are yours.

Your choice.

Do they?

Yes.
They do?
Each year, what % of the guns in the US are involved in a murder?

A question that cannot be soundly answered, except by someone who knows the mind of all people.
You are actually going to say there are no gun nuts that drool over the hope of going Rambo some day?
You are either ignorant of the fact that I said no such thing, or realize that I said no such thing and choose to lie about.it.
Either way, you continue only serve as proof to the premise. Keep up the good work.

Got it.You wussed out on the question, and now you are trying to divert to something else. Typical

Got it.You wussed out on the question,
I gave you a sound response, your response is ignorant, or a lie.

Sorry, I keep forgetting. Shooters have rights, not the people sitting in a movie theater or a church and certainly not the second graders leaving school in body bags.
This is the part where you`ll tell me that more people should carry guns and there will be less shootings. Don`t bother.
Why are you lumping in law abiding citizens with crazy criminals? Do you need someone to point out the difference?

Going only by the people I know personally. The only ones wanting to open carry are people trying to prove their masculinity. They hope someone will question their choice so they will have an opportunity to loudly give their practiced speech about how they are patriots trying to take back the country. In other words.......fruitcakes. I suspect it is the same with most of the goobers.

What is funny is that I go to Chik Fil A quite a bit and there are never any of those morons with their assault rifles in there. They always are trying to come into Chipolte or In and Out. You nailed it bycalling them fruitcakes.

Like I said people who carry concealed as I do on occasion will usually ignore any no open carry policy and will eat anywhere we want and you'd never know.

Going only by the people I know personally. The only ones wanting to open carry are people trying to prove their masculinity. They hope someone will question their choice so they will have an opportunity to loudly give their practiced speech about how they are patriots trying to take back the country. In other words.......fruitcakes. I suspect it is the same with most of the goobers.

As are yours.

Your choice.

Too bad for you guns are not the only factor in determining whether or not a society is safe.

I agree that some people open carry to get a reaction. I don't open carry but if I wanted to I would and if someone confronted me about it I would ignore them and walk away. If they persisted I would call 911 to send a cop. That would end that little matter.

Open carry wouldn't be as big a problem if that was the expected behavior from most. We both know it is not. Many are hoping for an opportunity to shoot someone, and you can't deny that.
Do you have any data on the number of people who open carry wind up shooting someone? In the whole U.S. in a year you could probably count them one one hand. Now, how about some data on the number of thugs who shoot someone with an illegal weapon. Get out a calculator.
I suspect you are confusing licensed cc people and open carry people. Are you trying to say some of the nuts aren't hoping for a chance to shoot someone? Why do you want to arm Rambo wannabees who will take a shot every chance they get?
Thank you for continuing to prove that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Yes they are hoping to shoot someone and they`re hoping that the person isn`t white.

Open carry wouldn't be as big a problem if that was the expected behavior from most. We both know it is not. Many are hoping for an opportunity to shoot someone, and you can't deny that.
Do you have any data on the number of people who open carry wind up shooting someone? In the whole U.S. in a year you could probably count them one one hand. Now, how about some data on the number of thugs who shoot someone with an illegal weapon. Get out a calculator.
I suspect you are confusing licensed cc people and open carry people. Are you trying to say some of the nuts aren't hoping for a chance to shoot someone? Why do you want to arm Rambo wannabees who will take a shot every chance they get?
Yes they are hoping to shoot someone and they`re hoping that the person isn`t white.
Thank you for helping to prove the premise that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Sorry, I keep forgetting. Shooters have rights, not the people sitting in a movie theater or a church and certainly not the second graders leaving school in body bags.
This is the part where you`ll tell me that more people should carry guns and there will be less shootings. Don`t bother.
Why are you lumping in law abiding citizens with crazy criminals? Do you need someone to point out the difference?

I agree that some people open carry to get a reaction. I don't open carry but if I wanted to I would and if someone confronted me about it I would ignore them and walk away. If they persisted I would call 911 to send a cop. That would end that little matter.

Why do they have so many illegal weapons? Because the thugs have their own lobbying group that beats back the most innocuous of proposed gun regulations.

As long as the trigger is locked, we at least have time to move away if the insecure individual starts to play with his fetish.

You think people carry firearms with trigger locks on them?

Some are uneducated about firearms therefore they have an irrational fear of guns. When they see one, they piss all over themselves, and for what reason, I can only speculate

-Geaux

They even have a name for those people who have an irrational fear of weapons, hoplophobic.
There`s a name for gun fondlers too. I call them gun pussies.
I just call armed Americans as Armed Americans that are exercising their RIGHTS August !!

How many CCW holders become "shooters?"

and of those, how many shootings were unjustified?

None that I know of.

Some are uneducated about firearms therefore they have an irrational fear of guns. When they see one, they piss all over themselves, and for what reason, I can only speculate

-Geaux

They even have a name for those people who have an irrational fear of weapons, hoplophobic.
There`s a name for gun fondlers too. I call them gun pussies.

There are two names for the unarmed. I call them victims or statistics.

time to boycott this burger chain . Go to that Christian 'chick fillet' .

It's just open carry that is banned, concealed is OK. That's what is hilarious, these loons stand next to people with guns all the time and don't realize it.
Yes...it is a chuckle when people don't realize that gay woman next to them may have CC. :D

While I would disagree with her selection of sexual preference, I'd have no problem with her having a concealed carry permit. The Second Amendment covers everyone equally.

It does? Parolees and Probationers, rapists and child molesters, diagnosed paranoid schizophrenics, members of criminal gangs, Zimmerman and Loughner?

There are limits to the Second Amendment Felony parolees and probationers, convicted rapists and child molesters, diagnosed paranoid schizophrenics, and members of criminal gangs if felons, are prohibited from possessing a firearm. As are illegals, potheads, and anyone who has renounced their citizenship. Nor would they be able to legally purchase one of obtain a concealed carry permit.

It's odd that you lumped George Zimmerman in with the the others. He was as legal gun-owner and used it in defense of his life, against the thug Trayvon Martin.

What is the term for people who have an irrational fear of being without a firearm?

Forum List

Back