What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

People left Detroit because jobs left Detroit.

If you're sick go to a doctor. If you are tired then go take a nap. I don't know anybody black who learned ebonics. Nobody black in this forum speaks ebonics. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. You can't say it is not. When you turn black and live then you can come talk to me about how wrong I am. And we all can post pictures.

Whites have no room to be telling people what to do. And being told that seems to bother most of the whites here. So get something straight and embedded in your stupid white racist mind. Blacks are not the problem in this country. Whites are the majority. That means the majority of problems are caused by whites. Whites control the policy making process at every level. Any problems that result from those policies are the responsibility of the decision makers.

Rich whites have got away with all kinds of crimes and we see a prime example of that living in the white house. So since you are white work on telling other whites to change their behavior. I am black and I am telling your white ass from the perspective of living among blacks that you are talking about a very small number of blacks. Learn that black people know more about black people than your white --- does.

Then listen.

I call bullshit. Blacks like you aren’t experiencing any racism personally. Maybe you’ve experienced it in your life but so have I. And it doesn’t slow you down. And some of it might be just perceived or in a moment that didn’t really matter like when you’re out driving and you hear the n word. Big deal. You still live a good life and you figured it out.

So who I’m talking about are the people we see on shows like the first 48 hours. Those are real neighborhoods and real people. You can’t say tv is making that shit up. I wouldn’t be caught dead in one of those neighborhoods. And I lived in Detroit and my grandmother lived there till 2005. Pretty dangerous neighborhood. 6 and evergreen. So I know you know who I’m talking about when I talk about eubonics. Those people need to change their behavior. It’s not racism that white people dont want to move to where they have to deal with Those types.

Poor white people cant blame racism why can you?

What advice would you give a poor white person in a poor white neighborhood? You can have an opinion even though you’re black.

And I resent you calling me a racist just for thinking out loud and being completely unfiltered and honest.

I call you a racist because you consistently make racist comments. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. What you think about that conclusion doesn't matter. I've studied and worked on issues affecting blacks for the last 37 years and have lived as a black man for 58. So your opinion that denies racism because you don't have to face it is the opinion of a man with a paper asshole.

I can't give a poor white person advice. I don't understand why there are poor whites when the system is based on white racial preference. I do know what blacks have been denied, and those are things you don't want to admit exist. I understand the complete damage white racism causes. Things you say are bullshit. There are at least 40 million black people living with PTSD. I say that and whites like you hit the funny smiley. Yet what whites like you fail to understand is that every instance of racism we see or experience triggers the memory of the racism we have experienced. You do not have the first clue to how different blacks cope with it. You have no clue that positive and negatives coping mechanisms are used by blacks to deal with racism.

You call bullshit and that's another example of your ignorance pertaining to issues of race.

The thing about this is, while there may not be many who will openly support the KKK or show blatant overt racism, todays racism is done differently. So much of the opposition I get is due to people looking at how racism is done today by comparing them to how it was done in the past. You don't have to make signs saying no blacks allowed to advocate white supremacy anymore. You can go to stormfront, USMB, or other forums to congregate.

Modern racism, symbolic racism, symbolic prejudice, or racial resentment, are beliefs that reflect an underlying prejudice towards black and non-white people in the United States. The difference in modern racism than old time classic white racism is that the attacks focus on a groups culture. Modern racism is not face to face, it is primarily done online and in social media.

Aversive racism is a form of racism practiced today which is done in subtle and indirect ways. People who are aversive racists claim to be non racist while at the same time expressing negative feelings and beliefs about members of other races. It has also been called colorblind racism. However, since that term confuses some whites because they cannot understand why we can say they are colorblind and still be racist, we’ll stick with the term aversive racism. Regardless of it’s “softer” approach, aversive racism has resulted in significant and harmful consequences that parallel the effects of overt racism.

Notice the words in bold. You've done both.
I don’t deny racism.

If the root problem in poor black neighborhoods is racism, what’s the root problem in poor white neighborhoods?

The root cause of poverty in poor predominantly black neighborhoods is abandonment of black owned businesses and the lack of recirculation of black earned dollars when segregation was abolished.

The delusional belief that there was more honor in sitting side by side with white citizens in white owned public establishments that begrudgingly were forced to integrate, rather than in rallying black communities towards self reliance and financial independence after the laws of the land were changed in the 1960's, contributed just as much to poverty in some black communtities than an army of Klansmen.

This was part of it, but why I say the root cause is white racism is that blacks were excluded from some industries by law and segregated education meant segregated learning materials. Malcolm X was not wrong when he talked about controlling the economy of your community and if there was one mistake King made was not being more focused on economics.

However if blacks did not have equal protection under the law, economic progress would have been weak. After all, blacks are still trying to rebuild the Greenwood district in Tulsa even after everybody knows that a white riot based on no reason is what destroyed that community.

Sealybobo, name a time when whites have been self reliant. Even today whites are rich because non whites spent money with them. In Detroit there are over 32,000 black businesses and 347,000 businesses. How much money do YOU spend in black owned businesses? We spend our money with whites then have to listen to whites talking about somebody being self reliant.

Great points about how money is spent. It has always been my belief that if the dollars spent outside of black comunties by black citizens were redirected towards black owned businesses, for just one year, that in itself would make a major. difference

What are the reasons for poverty that are different?
Dr. Paul Essien stated it best...

How did I benefit from racism?
I think I made my point but here at usmb people are never wrong or will never admit the other person is making valid points. Too easy to say I’m a racist when that is not my intent. Or to suggest I deny racism is a problem when I don’t. I just don’t believe it’s black peoples number one problem. Not ven close. Take you for example. In your life personally right now what is your number one problem? I bet it ain’t racism.

Im2 always wants to fall back on the fact white people arent perfect but there’s no denying poor black neighborhoods are way more dire than poor white neighborhoods. To deny it is insane. I’ve been binge watching the last 48. Those are real detectives in real cities in America. Real suspects. Real victims. Real witnesses or I didn’t see Nothins. Mostly black. Show me any black group who says the first 48 is misrepresenting the black community.

Also, bad white communities don’t blame their problems on racism. You claim their problems are different. Explain. Or tell me what advic you would give the poor whites. Humor me.

Every comeback you comeback with is a yea but. Forget the buts.

Poor blacks suffer the same problems poor whites suffer except for blacks have it way worse. That does not change the fact that the advice given is the same advice regardless.

For example they examine how black women raise their kids compared to how white women do and it’s not racist to say white women do a better job overall. Statistically. Don’t you think this would be a good thing to inform young black mothers? That the vocabulary that they use with the child pre k makes a huge difference on sat scores.

Typical clueless liberal, blind to their own abiding racism.

As with this entire thread, you do not "have a point".

Keep looking in the mirror. At some point in time it will be eye opening.

I carefully explained how I thought my answer addressed the question of the op.

You have said NOTHING to challenge that, except to call me racist, and to be an ass.

Ironically, by doing that, you demonstrated my point. As I pointed out many times, and your response was to just call me names.

Do YOU own any mirrors in your house, apartment or padded cell?

Your were called names in response to name calling.

As far as the rest of your repetitious rambling, I have addressed it before, but what I told you went over your head.....numerous times.

Enough said.

Probably not. You leftards generally are so deluded, that you think calling someone one of the most reviled names in our culture, is a debating point.

So, what probably happened is that you vilely insulted me, and when I responded appropriately, you were like,

what-why-why-5cc1cb.jpg

Probably so. You were called names in response to your own name calling......but you hypersensitive wingnuts typically have your heads so far up your own asses, that this is what happens when someone responds:

View attachment 263104

Responding to some one being an asshole, but calling them out of their asshole behavior, is not "butthurt" but a normal, healthy response.

That you pretend otherwise, is just you being a dishonest prick.

If you are disturbed by someone stating a fact that has historical proof that it IS a fact, then you are bound to get your feelings hurt in a forum like this.

You started the namecalling first and had the nerve to whine about it when you received the same.

You do not get a pass from receiving in return what you like to try to dish out.

It is not my problem that you're a thinskinned, little butthurt bitch.

I call bullshit. Blacks like you aren’t experiencing any racism personally. Maybe you’ve experienced it in your life but so have I. And it doesn’t slow you down. And some of it might be just perceived or in a moment that didn’t really matter like when you’re out driving and you hear the n word. Big deal. You still live a good life and you figured it out.

So who I’m talking about are the people we see on shows like the first 48 hours. Those are real neighborhoods and real people. You can’t say tv is making that shit up. I wouldn’t be caught dead in one of those neighborhoods. And I lived in Detroit and my grandmother lived there till 2005. Pretty dangerous neighborhood. 6 and evergreen. So I know you know who I’m talking about when I talk about eubonics. Those people need to change their behavior. It’s not racism that white people dont want to move to where they have to deal with Those types.

What advice would you give a poor white person in a poor white neighborhood? You can have an opinion even though you’re black.

And I resent you calling me a racist just for thinking out loud and being completely unfiltered and honest.

I call you a racist because you consistently make racist comments. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. What you think about that conclusion doesn't matter. I've studied and worked on issues affecting blacks for the last 37 years and have lived as a black man for 58. So your opinion that denies racism because you don't have to face it is the opinion of a man with a paper asshole.

I can't give a poor white person advice. I don't understand why there are poor whites when the system is based on white racial preference. I do know what blacks have been denied, and those are things you don't want to admit exist. I understand the complete damage white racism causes. Things you say are bullshit. There are at least 40 million black people living with PTSD. I say that and whites like you hit the funny smiley. Yet what whites like you fail to understand is that every instance of racism we see or experience triggers the memory of the racism we have experienced. You do not have the first clue to how different blacks cope with it. You have no clue that positive and negatives coping mechanisms are used by blacks to deal with racism.

You call bullshit and that's another example of your ignorance pertaining to issues of race.

The thing about this is, while there may not be many who will openly support the KKK or show blatant overt racism, todays racism is done differently. So much of the opposition I get is due to people looking at how racism is done today by comparing them to how it was done in the past. You don't have to make signs saying no blacks allowed to advocate white supremacy anymore. You can go to stormfront, USMB, or other forums to congregate.

Modern racism, symbolic racism, symbolic prejudice, or racial resentment, are beliefs that reflect an underlying prejudice towards black and non-white people in the United States. The difference in modern racism than old time classic white racism is that the attacks focus on a groups culture. Modern racism is not face to face, it is primarily done online and in social media.

Aversive racism is a form of racism practiced today which is done in subtle and indirect ways. People who are aversive racists claim to be non racist while at the same time expressing negative feelings and beliefs about members of other races. It has also been called colorblind racism. However, since that term confuses some whites because they cannot understand why we can say they are colorblind and still be racist, we’ll stick with the term aversive racism. Regardless of it’s “softer” approach, aversive racism has resulted in significant and harmful consequences that parallel the effects of overt racism.

I don’t deny racism.

If the root problem in poor black neighborhoods is racism, what’s the root problem in poor white neighborhoods?

The root cause of poverty in poor predominantly black neighborhoods is abandonment of black owned businesses and the lack of recirculation of black earned dollars when segregation was abolished.

The delusional belief that there was more honor in sitting side by side with white citizens in white owned public establishments that begrudgingly were forced to integrate, rather than in rallying black communities towards self reliance and financial independence after the laws of the land were changed in the 1960's, contributed just as much to poverty in some black communtities than an army of Klansmen.

Are blacks not at all responsible for making themselves self reliant?

Most black people who make it out of the ghetto don’t go back and they give the people living in those ghettos the same advice I’m giving.

Blacks remind me of Israel Jews. They refuse to budge one inch on the blame for their situation with the Palestinians. It’s 100% not their fault and to suggest it is anti Semitic aka racist.

You apparently missed my point. I stated in so many words, that as opposed to being more supportive of black owned businesses after desegregation, that there was not enough focus by black citizens on creating
self reliant communities to allow black businesses to survive, and defecting to white owned establishments took black earned dollars out of black communities.
expecting blacks to only shop at black owned businesses is racist.

I carefully explained how I thought my answer addressed the question of the op.

You have said NOTHING to challenge that, except to call me racist, and to be an ass.

Ironically, by doing that, you demonstrated my point. As I pointed out many times, and your response was to just call me names.

Do YOU own any mirrors in your house, apartment or padded cell?

Your were called names in response to name calling.

As far as the rest of your repetitious rambling, I have addressed it before, but what I told you went over your head.....numerous times.

Enough said.

Probably not. You leftards generally are so deluded, that you think calling someone one of the most reviled names in our culture, is a debating point.

So, what probably happened is that you vilely insulted me, and when I responded appropriately, you were like,

what-why-why-5cc1cb.jpg

Probably so. You were called names in response to your own name calling......but you hypersensitive wingnuts typically have your heads so far up your own asses, that this is what happens when someone responds:

View attachment 263104

Responding to some one being an asshole, but calling them out of their asshole behavior, is not "butthurt" but a normal, healthy response.

That you pretend otherwise, is just you being a dishonest prick.

If you are disturbed by someone stating a fact that has historical proof that it IS a fact, then you are bound to get your feelings hurt in a forum like this.

You started the namecalling first and had the nerve to whine about it when you received the same.

You do not get a pass from receiving in return what you like to try to dish out.

It is not my problem that you're a thinskinned, little butthurt bitch.

Not sure what "fact" you are referring to, but I was not referring to any historical facts.

I was clearly referring to you insulting me.

It is not credible that you were too stupid to follow that. More likely that you are trying to dodge a point you cannot refute.

Like a coward.

Well that's a bad attitude to have. I'm not saying it's completely unjustified but how do you know if it's racism keeping inner city blacks down when they look like this?

midnightblufirst48.png

I'm not saying racism doesn't happen to good blacks I'm just talking about these
Well that's a bad attitude to have. I'm not saying it's completely unjustified but how do you know if it's racism keeping inner city blacks down when they look like this?

midnightblufirst48.png

I'm not saying racism doesn't happen to good blacks I'm just talking about these inner city hoods where you see the people are so ghetto there is no way they could ever survive an interview. Is a white business owner racist when he won't hire a ghetto black? My point is you go into the city and you see so much ghetto attitude it's no wonder these people are stuck where they are.

My friend moved his business to Detroit 4 years ago. He just moved back to the suburbs because of the people in Detroit. Said he couldn't stand their bad attitudes.
He said he wasn't racist when he moved there but he is now. So what are us whites supposed to do when our experiences with blacks are always negative?

This is why I say blacks are going to have to change this behavior themselves. Poor black parents are going to have to do a better job. Young poor black kids are going to have to stop having kids until they can afford them.

It may be white racism that put blacks in that ghetto but it's blacks who decided to learn eubonics and have kids they won't raise right.

I'm sick and tired of arguing this and having you blacks come back and say things like, "worry about yourselves". Yes, poor white trash need to do better themselves too. That's why they too are stuck in poverty. It has nothing to do with racism.

If you're sick go to a doctor. If you are tired then go take a nap. I don't know anybody black who learned ebonics. Nobody black in this forum speaks ebonics. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. You can't say it is not. When you turn black and live then you can come talk to me about how wrong I am. And we all can post pictures.

Whites have no room to be telling people what to do. And being told that seems to bother most of the whites here. So get something straight and embedded in your stupid white racist mind. Blacks are not the problem in this country. Whites are the majority. That means the majority of problems are caused by whites. Whites control the policy making process at every level. Any problems that result from those policies are the responsibility of the decision makers.

Rich whites have got away with all kinds of crimes and we see a prime example of that living in the white house. So since you are white work on telling other whites to change their behavior. I am black and I am telling your white ass from the perspective of living among blacks that you are talking about a very small number of blacks. Learn that black people know more about black people than your white --- does.

Then listen.

I don’t deny racism.

So you are saying root cause of poverty in poor predominantly black neighborhoods is that they didn't continue in the racist behavior of shopping at black only businesses. That is not the way you remove racism. You remove it by not caring who owns what business and buying at the best price and quality of the item you wish to buy regardless of race of employees or employers.

I followed the trail of your inane conflict about name calling to this root comment. Your comment has been commented on and critiqued and the name calling can stop now.

I don’t deny racism.

Most black people who make it out of the ghetto don’t go back and they give the people living in those ghettos the same advice I’m giving.

Blacks remind me of Israel Jews. They refuse to budge one inch on the blame for their situation with the Palestinians. It’s 100% not their fault and to suggest it is anti Semitic aka racist.

You apparently missed my point. I stated in so many words, that as opposed to being more supportive of black owned businesses after desegregation, that there was not enough focus by black citizens on creating
self reliant communities to allow black businesses to survive, and defecting to white owned establishments took black earned dollars out of black communities.

Whites don't shop in black owned businesses. I'm telling you racists that the gaslighting you try is over. Anytime blacks talk about doing something for ourselves you racists want to tell somebody it's racist. Spend 13 percent of your money with black businesses. We spend 90 percent of ours with you. Whites have got rich on our dime and we stay poor while illiterate inbred trash like you without a pot to piss in want to tell us how we need to stop depending on whitey.

Then listen.

I don’t deny racism.

So you are saying root cause of poverty in poor predominantly black neighborhoods is that they didn't continue in the racist behavior of shopping at black only businesses. That is not the way you remove racism. You remove it by not caring who owns what business and buying at the best price and quality of the item you wish to buy regardless of race of employees or employers.

I followed the trail of your inane conflict about name calling to this root comment. Your comment has been commented on and critiqued and the name calling can stop now.

That's what I said. And you talk about blacks not continuing a racist behavior caused by whites refusing to let us shop in white businesses. You are truly a dumb ass.

I don’t deny racism.

Whites don't shop in black owned businesses. I'm telling you racists that the gaslighting you try is over. Anytime blacks talk about doing something for ourselves you racists want to tell somebody it's racist. Spend 13 percent of your money with black businesses. We spend 90 percent of ours with you. Whites have got rich on our dime and we stay poor while illiterate inbred trash like you without a pot to piss in want to tell us how we need to stop depending on whitey.
I don't pay attention to the race of the business owner I spend my money at.

I don’t deny racism.

I have no problem whatsoever purchasing goods or services from black-owned businesses. I just don't know who they are.

How do I find out?

Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

I like how brother Beau of the Fifth Column put it...

What about you, what say you, what's the best way to stop this vile thing called "racism/bigotry/prejudice?"

To make inroads against racism, prejudice, bigotry you first must make changes in the system. The system of fiefdoms of power in which there are people of all backgrounds in. You must admit some of your own are corrupted beyond reproach as some on the others side are. The school system must be changed from SJW oriented to business, math,science, and other positive courses. The costs of the people servicing poverty must be changed to be much lower. The social welfare system must be changed. The resources from law, judicial fiefdoms must be changed by eliminating a lot of the criminal code. Reducing resources for government. There is more. But saying you are going to get the power at some point does not mean you will keep it if the nation is run into the ground. I would suppose that all of the technology, industrial, inventor, entenpreneur, and all job creation in all ways will remain or get better. Is this a valid statement? I speak of honor, integrity and character of us all. But once in a fiefdom it reflects the same and not as an individual. Real conversation with real people not shills like we see currently on TV is needed. There are qualified people perhaps not well known who may be proud of their background but also be pragmatic of the problems we have in America. It is not going to be fixed listening to corrupted sell out shills making a mockery of something while problems continue. They need to be removed from the dialogue.

I don’t deny racism.

That's what I said. And you talk about blacks not continuing a racist behavior caused by whites refusing to let us shop in white businesses. You are truly a dumb ass.
Can you counter an argument without calling someone a bad name?

Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

What about you, what say you, what's the best way to stop this vile thing called "racism/bigotry/prejudice?"

To make inroads against racism, prejudice, bigotry you first must make changes in the system. The system of fiefdoms of power in which there are people of all backgrounds in. You must admit some of your own are corrupted beyond reproach as some on the others side are. The school system must be changed from SJW oriented to business, math,science, and other positive courses. The costs of the people servicing poverty must be changed to be much lower. The social welfare system must be changed. The resources from law, judicial fiefdoms must be changed by eliminating a lot of the criminal code. Reducing resources for government. There is more. But saying you are going to get the power at some point does not mean you will keep it if the nation is run into the ground. I would suppose that all of the technology, industrial, inventor, entenpreneur, and all job creation in all ways will remain or get better. Is this a valid statement? I speak of honor, integrity and character of us all. But once in a fiefdom it reflects the same and not as an individual. Real conversation with real people not shills like we see currently on TV is needed. There are qualified people perhaps not well known who may be proud of their background but also be pragmatic of the problems we have in America. It is not going to be fixed listening to corrupted sell out shills making a mockery of something while problems continue. They need to be removed from the dialogue.

Are you making claim that only the elites should discuss and make law? for the rest of us ignorant masses? Dude you got issues.

Then listen.

I don’t deny racism.

Black consumers have an interest in making sure black businesses succeed, especially given the disparity between percentages of white v black business owners. Blacks supporting black businesses should not be considered a fault.

That is no different than asking Americans to buy American goods and services. We hear that all the time.

I don’t deny racism.

Can you counter an argument without calling someone a bad name?

I can do that but words convey messages. You needed to understand my disdain for the literal stupidity of a racist white person talking about blacks being racist for: 1. doing what whites have done and; 2. calling a behavior racist that occurred as the result of actual racism.

Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

No, that's not it.

I don’t deny racism.

Black consumers have an interest in making sure black businesses succeed, especially given the disparity between percentages of white v black business owners. Blacks supporting black businesses should not be considered a fault.

That is no different than asking Americans to buy American goods and services. We hear that all the time.

The thing is that whites also need to buy goods from black owned businesses. Because that is buying American goods and services.

Forum List

Back