What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

This is what we blacks are talking about. If whites spend some of their money in black businesses they grow, the economy in the black community grows, jobs are created, there are more community improvements. Property value rises, more money for schools, better education. More tax paying citizens.

But let me add one thing, white communities get plenty of government help. At every level. So lets stop talking about blacks like we only wait for government help.
I agree.

Anyone who professes to be a "conservative" or "libertarian" or who wants free-market capitalism should also agree.

Here is an excellent free-market, non-government solution. Who will put their money where their mouth is?

And, by the way, I did not intend to insinuate that black communities only wait for government help, if that is the way my last post appeared. I was only making that point to cut off any contrary argument and demonstrate how helping black businesses achieves the mutual goals of everyone, not just black folks.
:beer:

expecting blacks to only shop at black owned businesses is racist.

Whites don't shop in black owned businesses. I'm telling you racists that the gaslighting you try is over. Anytime blacks talk about doing something for ourselves you racists want to tell somebody it's racist. Spend 13 percent of your money with black businesses. We spend 90 percent of ours with you. Whites have got rich on our dime and we stay poor while illiterate inbred trash like you without a pot to piss in want to tell us how we need to stop depending on whitey.
I have no problem whatsoever purchasing goods or services from black-owned businesses. I just don't know who they are.

How do I find out?

Here is a start.
Black-Owned Business Directory
I'm a white boy. I'm not going to look up businesses in a book to find out which ones are blacks. I make my purchases from Amazon.com and I don't care what color their stock holders are. I buy my gas at the cheapest station close to my path. And I buy my food from Chick Fil A.
Omg we just had an incident at the dog park. Classic example of what I’m talking about. Black couple comes up with their female dog that’s not fixed. We all know her and it’s caused trouble before. One guys speaks up and she argues. We all confirm you’re not supposed to bring a dog that isn’t fixed and you know this because it’s caused problems before.

She did agree to leave but it’s what she said to her man as they were leaving. She said, “oh I’m being so good right now” meaning she wanted to get all ghetto on us. Why? She’s clearly in the wrong.

Then she said something about sending her brother up here. Is some hood rat going to come up here and get violent? Even though they are in the wrong?

We all now fear/joke that there’s going to be a drive by. Too many ghetto blacks are uncivilized. You can’t take the ghetto out of them. We don’t operate that way out here in the burbs. Maybe their kids won’t grow up this way.

We just can’t believe she made the threat. Who does that?

I’m going to get my concealed weapons permit

And you just showed us you are an uncivilized white person.

This is what we blacks are talking about. If whites spend some of their money in black businesses they grow, the economy in the black community grows, jobs are created, there are more community improvements. Property value rises, more money for schools, better education. More tax paying citizens.

But let me add one thing, white communities get plenty of government help. At every level. So lets stop talking about blacks like we only wait for government help.
I agree.

Anyone who professes to be a "conservative" or "libertarian" or who wants free-market capitalism should also agree.

Here is an excellent free-market, non-government solution. Who will put their money where their mouth is?

And, by the way, I did not intend to insinuate that black communities only wait for government help, if that is the way my last post appeared. I was only making that point to cut off any contrary argument and demonstrate how helping black businesses achieves the mutual goals of everyone, not just black folks.
:beer:

My last sentence wasn't necessarily meant for you. I understood where you were coming from.

Then you have nothing to say about any other issue blacks face.
And, he can STFU if big-government people use his tax dollars to help out some other way. He has no complaint, from my perspective.

Many of us want free-market solutions but some won't do something as simple give black folks some of their business, when doing so IS A FREE-MARKET SOLUTION. And, they appear to refuse to do so for no other reason or excuse than "I don't have to."

And, he can STFU if big-government people use his tax dollars to help out some other way. He has no complaint, from my perspective.

Many of us want free-market solutions but some won't do something as simple give black folks some of their business, when doing so IS A FREE-MARKET SOLUTION. And, they appear to refuse to do so for no other reason or excuse than "I don't have to."

Yep. And they are the first to tell me how I need to stop waiting for the government to give me something even after having that explained to them. You are one of the few whites here who understood this concept and to your credit, you caught it quickly.

OOPS! I actually said something positive about a white person. OMG, I'm not supposed to do that. After all, I hate all white people. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yep. And they are the first to tell me how I need to stop waiting for the government to give me something even after having that explained to them. You are one of the few whites here who understood this concept and to your credit, you caught it quickly.

OOPS! I actually said something positive about a white person. OMG, I'm not supposed to do that. After all, I hate all white people. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
That goes to what I said before. Lots of yelling. No listening.

Everybody is ready to argue, fight, defend, and deflect. If they would get over their hurt feelings and just listen...even if they disagree. But, how the fuck can they disagree when they won't even listen?

Nearly every single day, in my line of work, I run into this type of communication breakdown of people just talking right past each other, when they have the exact same goals and nearly identical solutions. They never realize that they have mutual goals because they are too busy being offended/mad at each other.
:laughing0301:

Probably not. You leftards generally are so deluded, that you think calling someone one of the most reviled names in our culture, is a debating point.

So, what probably happened is that you vilely insulted me, and when I responded appropriately, you were like,

what-why-why-5cc1cb.jpg

Probably so. You were called names in response to your own name calling......but you hypersensitive wingnuts typically have your heads so far up your own asses, that this is what happens when someone responds:

View attachment 263104

Responding to some one being an asshole, but calling them out of their asshole behavior, is not "butthurt" but a normal, healthy response.

That you pretend otherwise, is just you being a dishonest prick.

If you are disturbed by someone stating a fact that has historical proof that it IS a fact, then you are bound to get your feelings hurt in a forum like this.

You started the namecalling first and had the nerve to whine about it when you received the same.

You do not get a pass from receiving in return what you like to try to dish out.

It is not my problem that you're a thinskinned, little butthurt bitch.

Not sure what "fact" you are referring to, but I was not referring to any historical facts.

I was clearly referring to you insulting me.

It is not credible that you were too stupid to follow that. More likely that you are trying to dodge a point you cannot refute.

Like a coward.

You know perfectly well what historical fact I am referring to, so stop lying. If your attention span is so short that you cannot recall, re read the thread or have someone who is lucid enough to understand where you initiated the first insult, read it to you.

You were insulted.....IN RETURN.

Which is the only way to talk to a person like you.

There is nothing cowardly about not wasting time on one of the dimmest minds in this forum.

It was not the "historical fact" that offended me, but your racist insults attached to your "fact".

I've said that repeatedly, and if you still don't get it, then YOU are one of the dimmest minds on this forum.

You made a number of racists insults and I responded appropriately and you were shocked, shocked that someone would call you on your racism, and insult you back.

Lefties like to dish it out, but whine like babies when it comes back on them.

The difference is that your insults were lies, while my insults at you are all true.

That is what pisses you off, and why you keep replying.

Whites don't shop in black owned businesses. I'm telling you racists that the gaslighting you try is over. Anytime blacks talk about doing something for ourselves you racists want to tell somebody it's racist. Spend 13 percent of your money with black businesses. We spend 90 percent of ours with you. Whites have got rich on our dime and we stay poor while illiterate inbred trash like you without a pot to piss in want to tell us how we need to stop depending on whitey.
I have no problem whatsoever purchasing goods or services from black-owned businesses. I just don't know who they are.

How do I find out?

Here is a start.
I'm a white boy. I'm not going to look up businesses in a book to find out which ones are blacks. I make my purchases from Amazon.com and I don't care what color their stock holders are. I buy my gas at the cheapest station close to my path. And I buy my food from Chick Fil A.
Omg we just had an incident at the dog park. Classic example of what I’m talking about. Black couple comes up with their female dog that’s not fixed. We all know her and it’s caused trouble before. One guys speaks up and she argues. We all confirm you’re not supposed to bring a dog that isn’t fixed and you know this because it’s caused problems before.

She did agree to leave but it’s what she said to her man as they were leaving. She said, “oh I’m being so good right now” meaning she wanted to get all ghetto on us. Why? She’s clearly in the wrong.

Then she said something about sending her brother up here. Is some hood rat going to come up here and get violent? Even though they are in the wrong?

We all now fear/joke that there’s going to be a drive by. Too many ghetto blacks are uncivilized. You can’t take the ghetto out of them. We don’t operate that way out here in the burbs. Maybe their kids won’t grow up this way.

Sorry but what happened is exactly why white people like separate but equal.

First of all she was breaking rules. Typical. Then they want to argue the rules. Sorry bitch but the rules are the rules.

Then it goes to threats. This is not how we operate in white america.

Then ultimately I’m sure she believes it’s because she’s black.

Hey, I’m just telling you what I see out there. Unfiltered honesty.

And we thought it was so funny when she threatened to go get her brother. Wtf?

Ps. So when a black woman comes to interview with any of us and she’s being nice, we all know we are lucky. She’s just being nice. She’s hiding the crazy ghetto bitch. Unfortunately she just confirmed the negative stereotype of blacks. It happens far too often.

How do I find out?

Here is a start.

But THIS ^^^^^ isn’t racist?
So when I point out how a black woman acted inappropriately at a dog park thats racist? She acted ghetto. I’m pointing out ghetto behavior. Why is this racist?

I wouldn’t have even told this story if she didn’t mumble something about sending her brother back to the dog park later. We were all shocked. If you were sitting at the table I wonder what your reaction would have been. And she told her man that we were lucky because she was being nice. Why would she not be nice? She was in the wrong.

Blacks who have moved out to my condo community don’t last long. They have a hard time following all the rules. And if you call them on it their first instinct is to get violent and cry racism.

How is me calling this behavior out racist? It’s not. This is an example of how racism isn’t all whites fault. But blacks here say they don’t need to change their behavior. Okay don’t change. But this might be a reason white people keep their distance.

Who else was at the table? Indian Russian and Mexican women.

First of all she was breaking rules. Typical. Then they want to argue the rules. Sorry bitch but the rules are the rules.

Ps. So when a black woman comes to interview with any of us and she’s being nice, we all know we are lucky. She’s just being nice. She’s hiding the crazy ghetto bitch. Unfortunately she just confirmed the negative stereotype of blacks. It happens far too often.
Well, back up. Try to see it from her perspective.

This is what stirs up all the yelling.

Is the rule she broke really an act of capital treason? Is there some legitimate reason for such rigid rule enforcement? Are you the person responsible for the enforcement of such rules?

Coming into that situation, without an adequate understanding of why this is such a big issue can lead one to believe there is an ulterior motive.

And, I am not excusing her behavior, but it would certainly be understandable if she has a legitimate reason to believe you were using the rules as a pretext to kick out the black chick.

But, regardless of her behavior, she did not confirm any negative stereotype of blacks. You did. Stereotypes are illogical conclusions that form attitudes toward a whole, based on limited experience with a very minor sub-parts of said whole. The "confirmation" happened in your mind, not in reality.

And you went and plastered your bias confirmation all over the place.

This is why individualism needs have a part in all of this, IM2. Neither of us should be associated with the bad actions of these individuals.
:lol:

Is the rule she broke really an act of capital treason? Is there some legitimate reason for such rigid rule enforcement? Are you the person responsible for the enforcement of such rules?

Coming into that situation, without an adequate understanding of why this is such a big issue can lead one to believe there is an ulterior motive.

And, I am not excusing her behavior, but it would certainly be understandable if she has a legitimate reason to believe you were using the rules as a pretext to kick out the black chick.

But, regardless of her behavior, she did not confirm any negative stereotype of blacks. You did. Stereotypes are illogical conclusions that form attitudes toward a whole, based on limited experience with a very minor sub-parts of said whole. The "confirmation" happened in your mind, not in reality.

This is why individualism needs have a part in all of this, IM2. Neither of us should be associated with the bad actions of these individuals.

A dog in heat at a dog park, can lead to dangerous dog fights and/or unwanted breeding.

And generalizing about a group is not inherently illogical. You always look at people and make an initial judgement based on appearance and manner.

How do I find out?

Here is a start.

democrats can spew racist garbage like this and still pretend they are virtuous just because they are democrats. What a load.

A dog in heat at a dog park, can lead to dangerous dog fights and/or unwanted breeding.
A very valid reason to ask someone to leave. Were there any dog fights or dog fucking? I can understand if the dog is in heat. Was she?

And generalizing about a group is not inherently illogical. You always look at people and make an initial judgement based on appearance and manner.
Generalizing about a group based on such a limited sample size with the highly-complicating variable of individual human behavior, and applying that judgement on an entire race of people is the very essence of illogical. The conclusion you reach as to the entire race of millions of people is so unreliable and inconsistent that anyone relying on such a conclusion has a better chance of being struck by lightening twice while winning the lottery than having those conclusions accurately apply to another person of that particular race.

Yes, humans innately group similar people, animals, items, etc. because that is the way our brains have adapted to cope with information overload. We naturally recoil when we walk near a snake and don't see it until the last second. We do that, regardless of the type of snake. Why? Our brains have categorized snakes as dangerous/venomous, because it is the most efficient way to keep us safe when we don't have time to determine whether the snake is dangerous. It's not logical. More often than not, the snake will be harmless, at least in North America. But, that doesn't stop us from illogically and instinctively jumping back when we nearly step on that harmless snake. Same holds true for spiders. It doesn't matter that the spider is harmless, if it jumps on you, the natural reaction is to swat it away. That is not logical.

You are saying that you will immediately conclude that any and all black women are just like that person, based on that experience and a limited number of other anecdotal samples. Convince me that your conclusion is logical.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And generalizing about a group is not inherently illogical. ....

Judging individuals by generalizations IS illogical.

Probably so. You were called names in response to your own name calling......but you hypersensitive wingnuts typically have your heads so far up your own asses, that this is what happens when someone responds:

View attachment 263104

Responding to some one being an asshole, but calling them out of their asshole behavior, is not "butthurt" but a normal, healthy response.

That you pretend otherwise, is just you being a dishonest prick.

If you are disturbed by someone stating a fact that has historical proof that it IS a fact, then you are bound to get your feelings hurt in a forum like this.

You started the namecalling first and had the nerve to whine about it when you received the same.

You do not get a pass from receiving in return what you like to try to dish out.

It is not my problem that you're a thinskinned, little butthurt bitch.

Not sure what "fact" you are referring to, but I was not referring to any historical facts.

I was clearly referring to you insulting me.

It is not credible that you were too stupid to follow that. More likely that you are trying to dodge a point you cannot refute.

Like a coward.

You know perfectly well what historical fact I am referring to, so stop lying. If your attention span is so short that you cannot recall, re read the thread or have someone who is lucid enough to understand where you initiated the first insult, read it to you.

You were insulted.....IN RETURN.

Which is the only way to talk to a person like you.

There is nothing cowardly about not wasting time on one of the dimmest minds in this forum.

It was not the "historical fact" that offended me, but your racist insults attached to your "fact".

I've said that repeatedly, and if you still don't get it, then YOU are one of the dimmest minds on this forum.

You made a number of racists insults and I responded appropriately and you were shocked, shocked that someone would call you on your racism, and insult you back.

Lefties like to dish it out, but whine like babies when it comes back on them.

The difference is that your insults were lies, while my insults at you are all true.

That is what pisses you off, and why you keep replying.

Dont flatter yourself. Im not pissed off, at all. Ypu are.

I'm actually amused by your silly outrage and distorted view of reality.

You're an entertaining, self righteous wingnut.

Before I read on yes we police ourselves. Or we can call the cops. Would that be cool?

2. It’s a rule. Not punishable by death but she’s not supposed to be here.

If you want to change the rules do it but until then follow them. Without rules there’s kaos

If she brought in food she wouldn’t have to leave. Just take the food out.

If she fixes her dog problem solved. Other blacks come here.

Yes I’m sure she believes it’s because she’s black. I’m sure she believes we let white unfixed dogs in but it’s just not true.

And we have told whites the same thing. In fact my girlfriend used to bring her dog here when it wasn’t fixed. We made her fix it.

This unfixed dog was sending the fixed dogs into a frenzy. Someone’s going to get hurt. Get your fucking dog out of here till it’s fixed.

Just telling you what we see all too often. Not rarely. And im2 is clearly a black who walks around with a chip on his shoulder.

I don’t know about you but I bet im2 would confirm a lot of the stereotypes we have. I can’t remember if he’s the one who said he gets violent when he feels insulted. Use your words big boy

democrats can spew racist garbage like this and still pretend they are virtuous just because they are democrats. What a load.
We don’t completely disagree with white conservative Republicans when it comes to the black community

If any republicans besides you disagree with anything I’ve said please step forward.

Unknot are can’t articulate

I don’t know about you but I bet im2 would confirm a lot of the stereotypes we have. ...

Who is “we”? Don’t pretend to speak for anyone but your own racist self.

Forum List

Back