What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

Kids today are generally better about the racial nonsense than previous generations.

Maybe they are the ones to answer the OP.

Nah. They'll grow up one day and have to face reality.

Sort of reminds me of the saying

If You Are Not a Liberal at 25, You Have No Heart. If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain

I deny them.

Most racist? LOL!!!!

Then you are a liar. All the racist dads in my neighborhood loved Reagan and hated blacks. These are the idiots who belonged to unions, had job security, were paid amazingly well, were going to get pensions after 30 years of service. These should be liberal Democrats but they were conservative white republican men. Why? God, Gays, Guns and Racism. This is how the GOP got middle class whites to vote for them.

What makes me sick is that these men knew they were going to get their pensions so they could afford to sell the rest of us out. This was one reason why I was sort of hoping the Big 3 would have all gone bankrupt. Fuck all those idiots who voted for Bush/Trump/Rick Snyder. They deserve to have those pensions cut in half. And you will deserve it when one day they make drastic cuts to your social security. In fact I will defend them for doing it because, "hey, we're broke"

Reagan was a massively popular president.

1984_large.png

YOu dont' agree with those that supported Reagan. Understand that you do not really grasp why we supported him.

YOu were beaten up by black kids for being white. If you had children would you send them to a school where you knew that they would be beaten up for being white by blacks?

You poor and middle class fans of Reagan didn't realize that he is the reason the middle class is struggling today. Him and that party he belongs to.

They've been cutting down on the New Deal for decades. They've been driving our highest paid jobs overseas for decades. They even sold you on the idea. They demonized the unions. Sure the unions are corrupt but so are the corporations they work for. But you sided with the corporations not the workers.

Here is how stupid you American's are. Instead of looking at how good union workers had it and saying, "hey I want that too", instead you saw how good they had it and said "if I don't have it that good, neither should they"

So guess the fuck what? None of you have it that good anymore.

I told people for years I would probably do better in an every man for himself society. Well turns out I was right. I make around $90K and everyone else in my office makes between $40K and $80K. And very few make $80K. So my office is the perfect example of America. Very few blacks get hired here. The guys making the least couldn't possibly raise a family on their wages, or save what they need to be saving for retirement. No pensions are coming. The people who make more than $50K have kids and a spouse working and still they are barely making ends meet.

And then you went and gave the corporations tax breaks so they don't pay taxes anymore. This is going to shift the tax burden more onto us. So just like Reagan, some of you love Trump, because you don't know the harm his policies are going to cause down the road. Instead you are putting all your hopes into the idea that hes' going to lower immigration until wages come back up. Up to what? Even though wages are up, most of you are still struggling. And with cuts to social security that are sure to come, you're going to be doing even worse in the future.

Congrats you American idiots. You got conned by Bush and now Trump. You don't like Hillary? Good! Die fucking broke.
/——/ Hey shyt for brains. Cutting corporate taxes results in lower consumer prices. When you raise corporate taxes, it’s treated as overhead and passed on to the consumer in the form of higher prices. It’s a cascade effect since it affects every company that touches the product from manufacture to delivery. And corporate taxes were not eliminated just lowered to be competitive to other countries. You dummy. BTW no one was forced to quit the unions. People quit whenever they get the opportunity. Numbnuts

Show me that corporations lowered their prices after Trump's tax cuts. If you can't then stfu. Corporations will charge whatever the market will bare.

Instead corporations took those tax breaks and gave them to the CEO, VP's and shareholders. Consumers still pay the same, shyt for brains.
/——-/ I don’t have to show you shyt. Taxes are part of a corporation‘s over head and just like the light and water bill, it’s built into the cost to consumers. They are free to spend the savings anyway they want and no two corporations are the same.

Then you are a liar. All the racist dads in my neighborhood loved Reagan and hated blacks. These are the idiots who belonged to unions, had job security, were paid amazingly well, were going to get pensions after 30 years of service. These should be liberal Democrats but they were conservative white republican men. Why? God, Gays, Guns and Racism. This is how the GOP got middle class whites to vote for them.

What makes me sick is that these men knew they were going to get their pensions so they could afford to sell the rest of us out. This was one reason why I was sort of hoping the Big 3 would have all gone bankrupt. Fuck all those idiots who voted for Bush/Trump/Rick Snyder. They deserve to have those pensions cut in half. And you will deserve it when one day they make drastic cuts to your social security. In fact I will defend them for doing it because, "hey, we're broke"

1984_large.png

YOu dont' agree with those that supported Reagan. Understand that you do not really grasp why we supported him.

YOu were beaten up by black kids for being white. If you had children would you send them to a school where you knew that they would be beaten up for being white by blacks?

You poor and middle class fans of Reagan didn't realize that he is the reason the middle class is struggling today. Him and that party he belongs to.

They've been cutting down on the New Deal for decades. They've been driving our highest paid jobs overseas for decades. They even sold you on the idea. They demonized the unions. Sure the unions are corrupt but so are the corporations they work for. But you sided with the corporations not the workers.

Here is how stupid you American's are. Instead of looking at how good union workers had it and saying, "hey I want that too", instead you saw how good they had it and said "if I don't have it that good, neither should they"

I told people for years I would probably do better in an every man for himself society. Well turns out I was right. I make around $90K and everyone else in my office makes between $40K and $80K. And very few make $80K. So my office is the perfect example of America. Very few blacks get hired here. The guys making the least couldn't possibly raise a family on their wages, or save what they need to be saving for retirement. No pensions are coming. The people who make more than $50K have kids and a spouse working and still they are barely making ends meet.

And then you went and gave the corporations tax breaks so they don't pay taxes anymore. This is going to shift the tax burden more onto us. So just like Reagan, some of you love Trump, because you don't know the harm his policies are going to cause down the road. Instead you are putting all your hopes into the idea that hes' going to lower immigration until wages come back up. Up to what? Even though wages are up, most of you are still struggling. And with cuts to social security that are sure to come, you're going to be doing even worse in the future.

Congrats you American idiots. You got conned by Bush and now Trump. You don't like Hillary? Good! Die fucking broke.
/——/ Hey shyt for brains. Cutting corporate taxes results in lower consumer prices. When you raise corporate taxes, it’s treated as overhead and passed on to the consumer in the form of higher prices. It’s a cascade effect since it affects every company that touches the product from manufacture to delivery. And corporate taxes were not eliminated just lowered to be competitive to other countries. You dummy. BTW no one was forced to quit the unions. People quit whenever they get the opportunity. Numbnuts

Show me that corporations lowered their prices after Trump's tax cuts. If you can't then stfu. Corporations will charge whatever the market will bare.

Instead corporations took those tax breaks and gave them to the CEO, VP's and shareholders. Consumers still pay the same, shyt for brains.
/——-/ I don’t have to show you shyt. Taxes are part of a corporation‘s over head and just like the light and water bill, it’s built into the cost to consumers. They are free to spend the savings anyway they want and no two corporations are the same.

So I'm right. Thanks. Because if a corporation tries to raise prices to compensate, the market won't buy it. So they may have to lower their price to stay in business.

And that might not mean as big of a bonus for the CEO.

So, lower taxes only means higher bonus' for CEO's.

Now tariff's are a different story.

And for the record, I don't care if corporate taxes do raise prices. Corporations need to pay their fair share.

Nobles Need Not Pay Taxes

This is more than just a tax cut story. It's about a fundamental shift in power and wealth from average people and the governments they had formed to represent them, to the capture of those governments and economic enslavement of their people by corporate aristocracies.

Twice as many companies paying zero taxes under Trump tax plan
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act lowered the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent. In its first year, the number of companies paying no taxes went from 30 to 60.

Did these companies lower prices when they got the tax break? Nope. Hell they didn't even hire more/new workers because of it. They just pocketed the money.

Or, as Glenn Simpson noted in the Wall Street Journal, "General Electric Co., for example, reported paying an effective tax rate of 19% last year on world-wide income, compared with 26% in 2003."

Corporations are taxed because they use public services, and are therefore expected to help pay for them - the same as citizens.

Corporations make use of a work force educated in public schools paid for with tax dollars. They use roads and highways paid for with tax dollars. They use water, sewer, and power and communications rights-of-way paid for with taxes. They demand the same protection from fire and police departments as everybody else, and enjoy the benefits of national sovereignty and the stability provided by the military and institutions like NATO and the United Nations, the same as all residents of democratic nations.

In fact, corporations are heavier users of taxpayer-provided services and institutions than are average citizens. Taxes pay for our court systems, which are most heavily used by corporations to enforce contracts. Taxes pay for our Treasury Department and other governmental institutions which maintain a stable currency essential to corporate activity. Taxes pay for our regulation of corporate activity, from assuring safety in the workplace to a pure food and drug supply to limiting toxic emissions.

Under George W. Bush, the burden of cleaning up toxic wastes produced by corporate activity has largely shifted from polluter-funded Superfund and other programs to taxpayer-funded cleanups (as he did in Texas as governor there before becoming President).

Every year, millions of cases of cancer, emphysema, neurological disorders, and other conditions caused by corporate pollution are paid for in whole or in part by government funded programs fromMedicare to Medicaid to government subsidies of hospitals, universities, and research institutions funded by tax dollars through the NIH and NIMH.

Because it's well understood that corporations use our tax-funded institutions at least as heavily as do citizens, they've traditionally been taxed at similar rates. For example, the top corporate tax rate in the US was 48% during the Carter administration, down from the a peak of 53% during the Eisenhower and Kennedy years.

Today it stands at 35%, but in May of 2001 Bush administration Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill suggested there should be no corporate income tax whatsoever. This was the opening salvo in a very real war to have working people bear all the costs of the commons and governance, while the wealthy corporate elite derive most of its benefits.

And, as George H.W. Bush pointed out when he was president, this isn't just an American phenomenon. It's a New World Order.

1984_large.png

So I'm right. Thanks. Because if a corporation tries to raise prices to compensate, the market won't buy it. So they may have to lower their price to stay in business.

And for the record, I don't care if corporate taxes do raise prices. Corporations need to pay their fair share.

This is more than just a tax cut story. It's about a fundamental shift in power and wealth from average people and the governments they had formed to represent them, to the capture of those governments and economic enslavement of their people by corporate aristocracies.

The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act lowered the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent. In its first year, the number of companies paying no taxes went from 30 to 60.

Did these companies lower prices when they got the tax break? Nope. Hell they didn't even hire more/new workers because of it. They just pocketed the money.

Or, as Glenn Simpson noted in the Wall Street Journal, "General Electric Co., for example, reported paying an effective tax rate of 19% last year on world-wide income, compared with 26% in 2003."

Corporations are taxed because they use public services, and are therefore expected to help pay for them - the same as citizens.

Corporations make use of a work force educated in public schools paid for with tax dollars. They use roads and highways paid for with tax dollars. They use water, sewer, and power and communications rights-of-way paid for with taxes. They demand the same protection from fire and police departments as everybody else, and enjoy the benefits of national sovereignty and the stability provided by the military and institutions like NATO and the United Nations, the same as all residents of democratic nations.

In fact, corporations are heavier users of taxpayer-provided services and institutions than are average citizens. Taxes pay for our court systems, which are most heavily used by corporations to enforce contracts. Taxes pay for our Treasury Department and other governmental institutions which maintain a stable currency essential to corporate activity. Taxes pay for our regulation of corporate activity, from assuring safety in the workplace to a pure food and drug supply to limiting toxic emissions.

Under George W. Bush, the burden of cleaning up toxic wastes produced by corporate activity has largely shifted from polluter-funded Superfund and other programs to taxpayer-funded cleanups (as he did in Texas as governor there before becoming President).

Every year, millions of cases of cancer, emphysema, neurological disorders, and other conditions caused by corporate pollution are paid for in whole or in part by government funded programs fromMedicare to Medicaid to government subsidies of hospitals, universities, and research institutions funded by tax dollars through the NIH and NIMH.

Because it's well understood that corporations use our tax-funded institutions at least as heavily as do citizens, they've traditionally been taxed at similar rates. For example, the top corporate tax rate in the US was 48% during the Carter administration, down from the a peak of 53% during the Eisenhower and Kennedy years.

Today it stands at 35%, but in May of 2001 Bush administration Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill suggested there should be no corporate income tax whatsoever. This was the opening salvo in a very real war to have working people bear all the costs of the commons and governance, while the wealthy corporate elite derive most of its benefits.

And, as George H.W. Bush pointed out when he was president, this isn't just an American phenomenon. It's a New World Order.
/----/ "So I'm right. Thanks. Because if a corporation tries to raise prices to compensate, the market won't buy it."
No, you're wrong again. If you raise corporate taxes then all corporations face the same cost increases. If American corporations are hit with high taxes, then the consumer will buy foreign made stuff that costs less. Hence the trade imbalance.
Are Most Corporate Tax Hikes Passed on to Consumers? - Financial Web
...there are times when a corporation is left with little choice but to increase prices, and one of the reasons a corporation may consider increasing prices is whenever government entities impose higher tax rates or tax percentages on the corporation and its revenues. This is because a corporation needs to maintain profits to ensure returns for investors and shareholders as well as meet obligations of the corporation. When taxes impact profits, prices are usually raised to help offset the additional costs of doing business, and the consumer pays a higher price for goods and services at the cash register.

It’s funny that some people who feel qualified to lecture down to “them” are the same ones who devote their lives to avoiding “them” in every possible way.

you be honest. Likely 50/50 as to who moved first.

I've had lib friends admit to "White flight". It takes a real asshole to put their child at risk for political ideology.

(no disrespect to those parent(s) that don't have the ability to move to the suburbs)

Also, here is another observation I noticed about Republicans/Conservatives in the white suburbs. They were the most racist even though most of them never even met a black person. Must be what their parents taught them. And they were the most freaked out and angry when the first black moved out to our all white neighborhood.

These things you can't deny.

I deny them.

Most racist? LOL!!!!

1984_large.png

This has got to take the prize for the rant of the year award. :eusa_clap:.. LOL. So many variables in what you attempt to sum up as your understanding of current events, past events, and political life in the last 30 years, and yet the merit system again gets totally lost along the way. It's not a zero sum game, and there is always room to improve things, but the American voter has got to be honest, involved, and educated enough to understand the issues facing them always. People are finally awake after Trump has awoken them, and that scares the crap out of alot of the establishment types, and it really worries the corrupt establishment types.

/----/ "So I'm right. Thanks. Because if a corporation tries to raise prices to compensate, the market won't buy it."
No, you're wrong again. If you raise corporate taxes then all corporations face the same cost increases. If American corporations are hit with high taxes, then the consumer will buy foreign made stuff that costs less. Hence the trade imbalance.
Are Most Corporate Tax Hikes Passed on to Consumers? - Financial Web
...there are times when a corporation is left with little choice but to increase prices, and one of the reasons a corporation may consider increasing prices is whenever government entities impose higher tax rates or tax percentages on the corporation and its revenues. This is because a corporation needs to maintain profits to ensure returns for investors and shareholders as well as meet obligations of the corporation. When taxes impact profits, prices are usually raised to help offset the additional costs of doing business, and the consumer pays a higher price for goods and services at the cash register.
It is why we should always be looking at ways to save, control wasteful spending in government, and keep taxes as low as possible as a result of.

Government got to big over the years, and it also got to corrupt while everyone took their eye off of the ball. Time to do the right thing again, and do it for the country as a whole.

Flustered? What are you talking about?

Sooo, you are you dropping the conspiracy theory nonsense, or are you conflating conspiracy theory to include "political attack"?

You are not making any sense.

Talking about the obvious. It appears to be your belief that anyone who believes you to be a racist/bigot is a so called "leftie".

In fact, the majority of your tirades in this forum are about so called "liberals and lefties".

And you know it.

No need for you to play dumb.

1. Well, as nothing I ever say is racist, it takes a special kind of stupid to consider me racist, so yes, most of the people that call me racist are lefties. That is not a conspiracy theory. It is just noticing that lefties are stupid that way.

2. A lot of my "tirades" on this forum are about liberals and lefties, that is true. It is a political discussion forum. Not sure why you think that is odd.

3. Not play dumb? COming from you, that is hilarious.

Yes, it's illegals, immigrants, liberals, soros, progressives, blacks, affirmative action, regulations, obama and clinton's fault.

You blame everyone but the people who really sold you down the river. I think it's crazy the GOP can cause a great recession and walk out of it with you convinced it was Democrats fault. Or the classic, "both sides" fault. That's what Republicans always say whenever they screw up. Bush lied us into Iraq? Yea but Clinton voted for it. Clinton signed NAFTA? Forget the fact the GOP invented and defended it and HW Bush was going to sign it into law when he lost his re election. Forget all that factual history. Republicans can only remember Clinton signed it. Forget the details. Details are lost on Republicans.

To address ONE of your points. One of the better ones.

NAFTA. Yes, Bill Clinton signed it, and took credit for it. I have always admitted that it was more the brainchild of the Republican Congress and the Free Traders that were more responsible for it.

And as we got to see the results, which as always, were NOT what we were promised by the Free Traders, I grew increasingly unhappy with it, to the the point that when an anti-"Free Trader" came along, I ignored the words of my political leadership, and went with the outsider who was pushing to walk back some of that policy, ie Donald Trump.

If you were to take the time to review my discussions with other republicans during the 2016 campaign you would find that I constantly and regularly addressed the responsibility that the GOP has for the "Free Trade" policies of the last 50 years and their results.

THe rest of your points, are similarly wrong.

Actually when Clinton signed NAFTA he insisted on putting in protections for workers and the environment. Guess who removed those protections?

HW's son GW did. That's when companies in the 2000's started racing to go overseas. As soon as it was allowed.
Is this why Trump can't stand the Bush's ??? After Trump had an epiphany in life, and he began realizing the bigger picture on America, he then decided to fight to change America back into a power house. Go Trump !!!!!!

Also, here is another observation I noticed about Republicans/Conservatives in the white suburbs. They were the most racist even though most of them never even met a black person. Must be what their parents taught them. And they were the most freaked out and angry when the first black moved out to our all white neighborhood.

I deny them.

Most racist? LOL!!!!

1984_large.png

This has got to take the prize for the rant of the year award. :eusa_clap:.. LOL. So many variables in what you attempt to sum up as your understanding of current events, past events, and political life in the last 30 years, and yet the merit system again gets totally lost along the way. It's not a zero sum game, and there is always room to improve things, but the American voter has got to be honest, involved, and educated enough to understand the issues facing them always. People are finally awake after Trump has awoken them, and that scares the crap out of alot of the establishment types, and it really worries the corrupt establishment types.
You’re being conned dude.

To me it all comes down to this. Are you saving enough to retire at 67? Most Americans are not. Our parents did. Our grandparents did. But are we? No we are not. The FACT is most Americans are suddenly doing worse than their parents did. Now I know you’ll want to blame American workers but the fact is the middle class is shrinking and struggling. Again, a fact. And trump hasn’t changed that. In fact his policies have further widened the gap between the rich and poor. Another thing you deny is a problem.

All the reasons the middle class has gotten poorer and the rich got richer are because of republican policies. Tax breaks to the rich and corporations, jobs Americans won’t do, buying from China and Walmart, anti union, out of control ceo pay. You deny class warfare exists while the middle class is losing.

Yes, I think I sum it all up pretty good.

And I’m not crying for me. I don’t think republicans help me but I am not nearly as poor as the rest of you. 48, no kids, $100k income, home on a lake paid off, saving a lot in 401k, no debt. I’ll be ok when republicans cut our social security and Medicaid, idiots.

Coming from a guy expecting to get a public union teachers pension when you retire.

Why should teachers get that? I won’t stop until teachers unions are crushed like the auto unions. Teachers like you will make $45k and be happy with summers off. But no pensions.

But you don’t care you’ll get yours right?

I deny them.

Most racist? LOL!!!!

1984_large.png

To me it all comes down to this. Are you saving enough to retire at 67? Most Americans are not. Our parents did. Our grandparents did. But are we? No we are not. The FACT is most Americans are suddenly doing worse than their parents did. Now I know you’ll want to blame American workers but the fact is the middle class is shrinking and struggling. Again, a fact. And trump hasn’t changed that. In fact his policies have further widened the gap between the rich and poor. Another thing you deny is a problem.

All the reasons the middle class has gotten poorer and the rich got richer are because of republican policies. Tax breaks to the rich and corporations, jobs Americans won’t do, buying from China and Walmart, anti union, out of control ceo pay. You deny class warfare exists while the middle class is losing.

And I’m not crying for me. I don’t think republicans help me but I am not nearly as poor as the rest of you. 48, no kids, $100k income, home on a lake paid off, saving a lot in 401k, no debt. I’ll be ok when republicans cut our social security and Medicaid, idiots.
All caused by the Demon-crats... The republicans/conservatives/Christian's just began disconnecting from main stream society over time, and next came the huge flight from any governance or governing by the Demon-crats over the years.

Demon-crats caused the republicans/conservatives/Christian's to circle the wagons, and to stand off from engaging further in their Anti-republican/conservative/Christian climate that was being created by those Demon-crats.

For a uniting to take place in society, there has to be a theme that is compatible for all to unite under. That theme was ruined by the Demon-crats in my honest opinion.

Now the backing out of society for far two long (creating smaller yet new societies within the bigger society), was the wrong thing to do over time. It's like pushing people into a corner until those people have had enough. Next the people come out swinging.

This is what has happened under Trump. The people were being pushed to far for too long, and they elected Trump to come out swinging for them. Respect for this countries institution's, education, economy, and culture must be revived (MAGA), before positive huge long term investments return again. We must demand respect in anything we do, and we must give respect where it is warranted or merited. No other way to go about it.

1984_large.png

All caused by the Demon-crats... The republicans/conservatives/Christian's just began disconnecting from main stream society over time, and next came the huge flight from any governance or governing by the Demon-crats over the years.

Demon-crats caused the republicans/conservatives/Christian's to circle the wagons, and to stand off from engaging further in their Anti-republican/conservative/Christian climate that was being created by those Demon-crats.

For a uniting to take place in society, there has to be a theme that is compatible for all to unite under. That theme was ruined by the Demon-crats in my honest opinion.

Now the backing out of society for far two long (creating smaller yet new societies within the bigger society), was the wrong thing to do over time. It's like pushing people into a corner until those people have had enough. Next the people come out swinging.

This is what has happened under Trump. The people were being pushed to far for too long, and they elected Trump to come out swinging for them. Respect for this countries institution's, education, economy, and culture must be revived (MAGA), before positive huge long term investments return again. We must demand respect in anything we do, and we must give respect where it is warranted or merited. No other way to go about it.

You mean the white racist people.

1984_large.png

And so once again here we have the real racist speaking (IM2)... Could you drop your racism for a day maybe ????? Never happen eh ???

And so once again here we have the real racist speaking (IM2)... Could you drop your racism for a day maybe ????? Never happen eh ???

You are the racist. When you drop your racism, I'll drop my opposition to it.

Dude, you are one of the biggest racists here and you prove it on a nearly daily basis. Do you REALLY believe that you have posted ANYTHING here that gives anyone a pause for thought? You carry this huge chip on your shoulder and use this forum to vent your anger. It seems to me that the only way one can prove themselves to not be "racist" is to agree with your fool-fueled rants and promise to vote "demcrat". I am anything but a racist but I wouldn't vote for a DNC sponsored commie even with a gun pointed at my head. Etch that in stone and commit it to memory.

1984_large.png

Let’s see if trump delivers for blue collar. Ultimately they are still struggling and not saving enough. Maga? Not yet

Dude, you are one of the biggest racists here and you prove it on a nearly daily basis. Do you REALLY believe that you have posted ANYTHING here that gives anyone a pause for thought? You carry this huge chip on your shoulder and use this forum to vent your anger. It seems to me that the only way one can prove themselves to not be "racist" is to agree with your fool-fueled rants and promise to vote "demcrat". I am anything but a racist but I wouldn't vote for a DNC sponsored commie even with a gun pointed at my head. Etch that in stone and commit it to memory.
So you vote for the party that denies the system is rigged for blacks but trump got you dopes to show up and vote because he told you the system is rigged and unfair towards whites.

The truth is the republicans don’t care what color you are. If you are poor or middle class you are an expense not an asset

1984_large.png

Let’s see if trump delivers for blue collar. Ultimately they are still struggling and not saving enough. Maga? Not yet
/——-/ And what was Hildabeast’s plan to help the blue collar? 99 weeks of unemployment? Guaranteed income for sitting at home? Would she have written an EO forcing people to save money? What if people had no money to save?

So you vote for the party that denies the system is rigged for blacks but trump got you dopes to show up and vote because he told you the system is rigged and unfair towards whites.

The truth is the republicans don’t care what color you are. If you are poor or middle class you are an expense not an asset

You are one stupid sack of shit,sealy dipshit.

you be honest. Likely 50/50 as to who moved first.

I've had lib friends admit to "White flight". It takes a real asshole to put their child at risk for political ideology.

(no disrespect to those parent(s) that don't have the ability to move to the suburbs)

I deny them.

Most racist? LOL!!!!

1984_large.png

Dude, I argue with "Free Traders" on this site all the time.

They can make a good case, based on the good macro economic numbers for their ideological position.

It is not the case of simple stupidity that you are unfairly painting it as.

Do you realize that the nomination of Trump was the Republican Party flipping on the issue of "Free Trade"?

Do you realize that if not for the alliance between the lib media and the GOP leadership that we would have done that flip in 1992 with Patrick Buchanan?

Forum List

Back