What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

If we just don't talk about crime, will it go away too?

Last year murder was 1.4 percent of all crimes and less than that as a percentage of total deaths. Do we now ignore murder and claim it's a problem we don't feel is worth talking about here?

Because while crimes were committed by approximately 3.5 percent of our population, over 30 percent are either racist or hold white supremacist views according to Pew Research.

So what is really the bigger problem?

Some white guy sitting in his house, thinking that you are stupid, because of race, is less of a problem for you, than the crack head thug stabbing you to steal your wallet.

What fantasies?

.... it all depends on their negative life experiences in dealing with the different races .....

More like a lack of any real experience in knowing different kinds of people. Ignorance is an effective incubator for fear.
Nothing wrong with different kinds of people. It's when those people group together to do evil is when we have a problem. The character of an individual as well as the character of an entire group means everything when assessment is taken of the individual or group being dealt with in life. A problem occurs, and is also tragic when an individual or group doesn't realize that their character has become bad, and their forward movement in life creates chaos and mayhem for everyone that comes in contact with such individuals or group's.

Yep and that's why we blacks are talking about continuing white racism .
Be fair, and don't discard continuing black racism either. And yes it does exist, maybe even more so today than ever before.

Realizing power can be an awesome yet corrupting thing, so will blacks handle their rise to power well or will they be consumed by it to repeat or recreate themselves the very things they fight against or claim that they rebuke ???? Are we seeing a preview yet ?? Hmmm.

I'm being fair by not giving your false equivalence about black racism ANY credence until blacks have done to whites everything whites have done to us.

“Blacks reacting to racism......is NOT racism. Besides, many whites have proven that they don't even use the official dictionary definition of the term. What is GIVEN is the definition. The problem is that whites don't like to use it because when applied properly, whites clearly stand out as the culprits.”

What I said is that the next generation is already better, and leaving mindless racists in the past where they belong.
Good luck with your fantasies.

What fantasies?

.... it all depends on their negative life experiences in dealing with the different races .....

More like a lack of any real experience in knowing different kinds of people. Ignorance is an effective incubator for fear.

That is really living in the past.

How do you stop racism? I don’t have a complete answer, but I think a good beginning would be to disband the GOP.

I think you are lying. I think you know that is not a good beginning but are just saying it to be an asshole troll.

So, Fuck you, you worthless piece of shit.

Nothing wrong with different kinds of people. It's when those people group together to do evil is when we have a problem. The character of an individual as well as the character of an entire group means everything when assessment is taken of the individual or group being dealt with in life. A problem occurs, and is also tragic when an individual or group doesn't realize that their character has become bad, and their forward movement in life creates chaos and mayhem for everyone that comes in contact with such individuals or group's.

Be fair, and don't discard continuing black racism either. And yes it does exist, maybe even more so today than ever before.

Realizing power can be an awesome yet corrupting thing, so will blacks handle their rise to power well or will they be consumed by it to repeat or recreate themselves the very things they fight against or claim that they rebuke ???? Are we seeing a preview yet ?? Hmmm.

I'm being fair by not giving your false equivalence about black racism ANY credence until blacks have done to whites everything whites have done to us.

“Blacks reacting to racism......is NOT racism. Besides, many whites have proven that they don't even use the official dictionary definition of the term. What is GIVEN is the definition. The problem is that whites don't like to use it because when applied properly, whites clearly stand out as the culprits.”
So you aren't only a racist, but you are a vindictive vengeful one ?? Problem for you is that those ghost you are chasing to get that vengence on are gone, but that matters not to a racist like you, because you would just pass down your social justice upon those for whom are innocent, and had nothing to do with your supposed racism of yesterday.

Funny thing also, is that you weren't around when the racist wars were raging in America (some of us were), but your life is so without meaning that you decided to choose the only thing that you (think) that you know, and that is this subject of racism.

What happened to a career in HVAC, welding, auto-body, machinist, electrician, factory employee, brick layer, truck driver, accountant, entrepreneur, architect, engineer and on and on and on ??? No you would rather be an antagonist, a race hustler, an activist, a racist, and a tormentor of your supposed fictional characters now dreamed up in your troubled mind.

So you aren't only a racist, but you are a vindictive vengeful one ?? Problem for you is that those ghost you are chasing to get that vengence on are gone, but that matters not to a racist like you, because you would just pass down your social justice upon those for whom are innocent, and had nothing to do with your supposed racism of yesterday.

Funny thing also, is that you weren't around when the racist wars were raging in America (some of us were), but your life is so without meaning that you decided to choose the only thing that you (think) that you know, and that is this subject of racism.

What happened to a career in HVAC, welding, auto-body, machinist, electrician, factory employee, brick layer, truck driver, accountant, entrepreneur, architect, engineer and on and on and on ??? No you would rather be an antagonist, a race hustler, an activist, a racist, and a tormentor of your supposed fictional characters now dreamed up in your troubled mind.

I'm neither racist or petty and vengeful. What you call black racism is not racism. And if you think you can treat blacks as whites have done since America was a colony and you would not create some blacks who can't stand white people , you're crazy as hell.

Bitch, I'm mother fucking 58 years old. I saw the civil rights fights and the reality is that fight has never ended. Don't sit on your white racist ass trying to tell me what I see doesn't happen. You're the one with the troubled mind whereby you imagine a post racial country while racists like you are holding white supremacist rallies.

What happened to facing the truth? Ha wb? Why do you try forcing people to join your dumb ass in psychosis?

I've controlled statewide, multi county, multi million dollar private organizations. All you know is white racism and lying about how it doesn't exist.

What I said is that the next generation is already better, and leaving mindless racists in the past where they belong.

What fantasies?

??????

I'm neither racist or petty and vengeful. ....

That you pretend that you can't call black racism, black racism, until, "blacks have done to whites everything whites have done to us." shows that you are not only racist and vengeful, but also very fucking stupid.

What fantasies?

??????

50 years ago, maybe, it might have made sense to assume that white racists were whites who did not know any blacks and based their fears ignorance.

Now, everything about that is wrong.

1. The areas where a white person would not live next to, or work with or socialize with blacks is very small.

2. NOw with reverse discrimination, there are plenty of whites that people like you would call "racist", who's "racism" is completely based on real world experiences and/or knowledge.

3. You also completely ignore the racism from non whites. Racism more based on massive propaganda, such as telling them that a white guy using the term "ghetto" is "racism".

What fantasies?

??????

50 years ago, maybe, it might have made sense to assume that white racists were whites who did not know any blacks and based their fears ignorance.

1. The areas where a white person would not live next to, or work with or socialize with blacks is very small.

Incorrect.

What fantasies?

??????

2. NOw with reverse discrimination, there are plenty of whites that people like you would call "racist", who's "racism" is completely based on real world experiences and/or knowledge.

Racists always believe they are “right” and therefore their racism is justified. Racists like you and im2 and Bobobrainless and brokeloser and all the other racists around here all believe you are “right.” You’re all wrong.

What fantasies?

??????

3. You also completely ignore the racism from non whites. Racism more based on massive propaganda, such as telling them that a white guy using the term "ghetto" is "racism".

And now we’re back to you hilariously playing the little victim again.

??????

Incorrect.

How so?

??????

And now we’re back to you hilariously playing the little victim again.

Dude. I was obviously just using your action as an example of a widespread phenomenon.

My point is clearly about the phenomenon, not my personal feelings on the issue.

You are being very oddly dense on this.

It is one thing to disagree with me. It is another to be unable to even see what I am saying, or perhaps to refuse to see it.

THe point stands. Your confusion is noted. I hope you can work though it.

??????

Incorrect.

How so?

Millions of Americans have little to no significant, meaningful interaction with people of other so-called races. These are invariably the loudest loudmouth racist of all. And of course, you can live or work right next to someone and not know them at all if that’s what your beer and bigotry and prejudice leave you too.

Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

I like how brother Beau of the Fifth Column put it...

What about you, what say you, what's the best way to stop this vile thing called "racism/bigotry/prejudice?"

Accept it for what it is-a human flaw.

I'm neither racist or petty and vengeful. What you call black racism is not racism. And if you think you can treat blacks as whites have done since America was a colony and you would not create some blacks who can't stand white people , you're crazy as hell.

Bitch, I'm mother fucking 58 years old. I saw the civil rights fights and the reality is that fight has never ended. Don't sit on your white racist ass trying to tell me what I see doesn't happen. You're the one with the troubled mind whereby you imagine a post racial country while racists like you are holding white supremacist rallies.

What happened to facing the truth? Ha wb? Why do you try forcing people to join your dumb ass in psychosis?

I've controlled statewide, multi county, multi million dollar private organizations. All you know is white racism and lying about how it doesn't exist.
Good grief... Struck a racist nerve in you eh ??

??????

Racists always believe they are “right” and therefore their racism is justified. Racists like you and im2 and Bobobrainless and brokeloser and all the other racists around here all believe you are “right.” You’re all wrong.
Character flaw does draw attention of those having to deal with that flaw in a negative way, and when the flaw is influential to others therefore forming a pattern or a group, then comes the labels in which attempt to easily identify the flaw and the group carrying it within them.

It's actually a lazy thing to try and stereotype an entire group of people, because individual character is the thing that has to be decerned and/or determined before making a judgement of that individual and their character. If an individual is guiding a group in the wrong direction or ways, then that individual must be separated from the group in order to attempt to save the entire group being mis-led by that individual for whom is usually just one or maybe a few within a group.

??????

Incorrect.

How so?

Millions of Americans have little to no significant, meaningful interaction with people of other so-called races. These are invariably the loudest loudmouth racist of all. And of course, you can live or work right next to someone and not know them at all if that’s what your beer and bigotry and prejudice leave you too.

Nice assumption. Very self serving and completely unsupported.

Incorrect.

How so?

Nice assumption. Very self serving and completely unsupported.

Do the math. Or better yet, just ask your fellow racists here.

Forum List

Back