What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

I like how brother Beau of the Fifth Column put it...

What about you, what say you, what's the best way to stop this vile thing called "racism/bigotry/prejudice?"

Can I be honest? It’s not going to sound nice but here goes.

To stop racism towards blacks, poor black ghettos are going to have to stop being the shitholes they are.

Imagine what the Jews would do with the ghettos if we put them in it. Do that.

In metro Detroit we put the Arabs in Dearborn. They are the buffer between blacks and whites. They’re doing better than the blacks. Do what they do. Instead Arabs are the ones who own the businesses in those black communities.

Blacks in metro Detroit don’t experience the racism nearly as much as ghetto blacks. Do what they do.

I’m sure indians from India and Mexicans experience some racism too. That doesn’t stop them from being happy here in metro Detroit.

What I’m saying is there has always been this us vs them here in metro Detroit. Blacks in Detroit need to copy whatever it is us metro detroiters are doing.

I know of all the unfairness I won’t disagree. Still black people in these poor high crime neighborhoods need to change their behavior

Do you know how many more words a white mother teaches her child before kindergarten? I know we can also afford preschool where hood mothers can not. I know that’s unfair too but the point is this fact matters. Blacks need to take som advice and see some of their problems they are going to need to fix themselves regardless of how unfair

First they have got to quit being led, and start leading themselves to the watering holes, and when get there, and if they encounter racism, then be smarter than a dumb racist by laughing at them and their stupidity.

Yep and that's why we blacks are talking about continuing white racism .
Be fair, and don't discard continuing black racism either. And yes it does exist, maybe even more so today than ever before.

Realizing power can be an awesome yet corrupting thing, so will blacks handle their rise to power well or will they be consumed by it to repeat or to recreate themselves the very things they fight against or claim that they rebuke ???? Are we seeing a preview yet ?? Hmmm.
Blacks here talk about what blacks need to do to solve the problem. Most agree they need more black owned businesses.

I just want to see them do it in Detroit. Detroit is doing better now but that’s because half the citizens left and five rich white guys bought up and fixed up down town. How come we don’t see these black communities or neighborhoods surrounding downtown popping up with new businesses?

Right now th3 blacks in Detroit are not sharing in th3 economic boom. Security guards are complaining they want $15 hr. The economy is not booming for detroiters like it is for metro detroiters.

How come blacks aren’t solving this problem themselves? Please don’t tell me you believe whitey is purposely keeping them down.
Go ask IM2.
Well it is obvious that rich white men have purchased all the best real estate downtown Detroit. It is amazing. You wouldn’t believe how beautiful it is now.

But don’t turn down the wrong block. It gets ugly fast. So why don’t black people start businesses on the edges of downtown Detroit? Clean up the neighborhoods, start working with the cops, black businesses start up. I could see the first black owned grocery store like a Meijer or Kroger or even a black Walmart. These white national chain grocery stores won’t go into Detroit. Security dangerous and shoplifting costs being the reasons given.

So it’s even obvious to rich black people that even though there’s plenty of money in the hood and this is a slam dunk untapped market, they don’t want to start businesses is poor black communities. They don’t want to deal with the citizens in these neighborhoods.

Let’s be real.
Shouldn't be any all black businesses or other such non-sense being promoted in this country. It should be that anyone (as has been proven in the past regardless of color), can make it to any level they desire in America. Just because all or even a majority of blacks don't make it to certain levels, doesn't mean they were held back by whites. It might mean that it is just where they wanted to be in life, and not be harassed or chastised for being there. The problem with this thinking that everyone should be successful or they are being held back by someone, is about the most exploited thing ever in this country by these corrupt politicians now.
I’ll agree that the people in those neighborhoods are responsible for their own communities and stations in life. I was born and raised in Detroit but my dad got a job at ford in metro Detroit so he saved and moved us out of the ghetto. We were the last white family to leave. Very dangerous neighborhood.

Right now no economic development will go into poor black communities because of the danger, crime, theft vandalism and high cost of affording security guards.

If a neighborhood is safe then businesses will move in.

Why is this wrong?

Who are blacks saying are to blame for the crime in these neighborhoods? I know what they are going to say. We created the ghettos and we put them there. Ok that’s true. But what are they doing with it?

Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

What about you, what say you, what's the best way to stop this vile thing called "racism/bigotry/prejudice?"

To stop racism towards blacks, poor black ghettos are going to have to stop being the shitholes they are.

In metro Detroit we put the Arabs in Dearborn. They are the buffer between blacks and whites. They’re doing better than the blacks. Do what they do. Instead Arabs are the ones who own the businesses in those black communities.

Blacks in metro Detroit don’t experience the racism nearly as much as ghetto blacks. Do what they do.

I’m sure indians from India and Mexicans experience some racism too. That doesn’t stop them from being happy here in metro Detroit.

What I’m saying is there has always been this us vs them here in metro Detroit. Blacks in Detroit need to copy whatever it is us metro detroiters are doing.

I know of all the unfairness I won’t disagree. Still black people in these poor high crime neighborhoods need to change their behavior

Do you know how many more words a white mother teaches her child before kindergarten? I know we can also afford preschool where hood mothers can not. I know that’s unfair too but the point is this fact matters. Blacks need to take som advice and see some of their problems they are going to need to fix themselves regardless of how unfair

First they have got to quit being led, and start leading themselves to the watering holes, and when get there, and if they encounter racism, then be smarter than a dumb racist by laughing at them and their stupidity.

If you polled 100 blacks in the ghetto for family feud and asked them what would they do if a white called them the n word, what do you think most would answer?

Racism like lying, theft , murder, will be practiced until end of time .Thinking you can extinquish it is foolhardy
Can't argue with that. The best we can do is marginalize it to the best of our ability as a culture.

Right now, what we're doing -- screaming at each other -- probably won't cut it, I'm guessing.
I think the best way to solve these problems is to talk about it.

Me making a joke is a lot different than not hiring blacks because they are blacks. This is happening too much in America. The statistics prove it.

But republicans think it’s a bigger problem that we are hiring blacks because they are black. They’re against affirmative action, a program designed to combat the bias.

And they deny blacks aren’t being hired because of bias, instead they think 99% of the time the white guy is the most qualified. Not possible. To deny this unfairness is insane. Only a racist would deny bias is keeping blacks down.

That doesn’t mean I can’t tell black people they need to do a better job in the inner cities. They need to start acting like suburb blacks. Assimilate.
Ok, now where I'm from we have the same problems in the black communities, but what is becoming even a bigger problem for young whites is what most would think that the affirmative action level has been taken too in which is wrong in their eyes. Almost every fast food restaurant has all black staff and servers here. That to many is reverse racism being played out against whites, but it may be something worse than that, where as white business owners are doing this in order to combat higher wages demanded by whites who are expecting fair wages for a exceptional days labor being put forth on their behalf. Otherwise the affirmative action program is actually being exploited by rich white business owners to replace white youth workers with black workers who will work for way less. If found to be the case, then white people should rise up against white people, and put the blame squarely upon where it lay.

Qualifications should be the only determining factor in an interview, and never ones color ever being a factor.

Time for change folks, and white folks it's time to find out just who your real enemies are in life, and it ain't the black folks.

Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

If you polled 100 blacks in the ghetto for family feud and asked them what would they do if a white called them the n word, what do you think most would answer?

Let's not get into all this non-productive talk.

Do you want the truth? Black people need to change their behavior. In recent years 750,000 blacks had enough and they left Detroit. You know the saying you can take the person out of the ghetto but you can’t take the ghetto out of them? There is some truth to it but blacks who move to the suburbs keep to themselves and eventually will assimilate.

But don’t piss one of them off because the ghetto will come out.

Which leads me to my story. In Detroit the ghetto comes out all the time. You hear ghetto people walking around complaining that the Arab party store owner raised cigarette prices. People get killed every day over disrespect. It’s wild. Almost lawlessness.

I think black people need to change this ghetto mentality. I’m not trying to be insulting. If we drove through one of these high poverty communities you’d see a lot of people acting ghetto. Can we ever stop this mentality and behavior?

The reason I’m saying this is a buddy of mine said he moved his business out of Detroit because of the black people. He said he wasn’t racist when he moved there but he is now. Why? Because of the way blacks behave.

And you guys know what I’m talking about. I’m not talking about all blacks but far too many are still way too angry.

He also told me about how many times blacks with money would not tip his girlfriend on a $500 bill. How many white waitresses stereotype blacks as bad tippers? Do blacks do this on purpose?
to-be-a-negro-in-this-country-and-to-be-15416450.png

Well that's a bad attitude to have. I'm not saying it's completely unjustified but how do you know if it's racism keeping inner city blacks down when they look like this?

midnightblufirst48.png

I'm not saying racism doesn't happen to good blacks I'm just talking about these inner city hoods where you see the people are so ghetto there is no way they could ever survive an interview. Is a white business owner racist when he won't hire a ghetto black? My point is you go into the city and you see so much ghetto attitude it's no wonder these people are stuck where they are.

My friend moved his business to Detroit 4 years ago. He just moved back to the suburbs because of the people in Detroit. Said he couldn't stand their bad attitudes.
He said he wasn't racist when he moved there but he is now. So what are us whites supposed to do when our experiences with blacks are always negative?

This is why I say blacks are going to have to change this behavior themselves. Poor black parents are going to have to do a better job. Young poor black kids are going to have to stop having kids until they can afford them.

It may be white racism that put blacks in that ghetto but it's blacks who decided to learn eubonics and have kids they won't raise right.

I'm sick and tired of arguing this and having you blacks come back and say things like, "worry about yourselves". Yes, poor white trash need to do better themselves too. That's why they too are stuck in poverty. It has nothing to do with racism.

THIS ^^^^^^ kind of racist bullshit from clueless leftists who don’t understand what they are really saying is the most pernicious sort.
This is your second post. I’m going to call bs you have not said what you think the best way to end racism is.

I’m not going to look any more. You have butted in without giving an opinion. What a coward. Typical unkotare

Only democrats can talk like this and still tell themselves they aren’t rabid fucking racists.

Fucking hypocrites.
I’m just being silly on a message board.

At least I don’t vote for a racist. That’s worse because he appoints racist judges.

You don’t think judge cavanaugh has ever said the n word?

YOu see the knee jerk reaction to call someone like you, a "Racist", and then accept it when it is aimed at someone else.

That is not rational.
Words have meaning. Guys like unkotare change the word racist to mean what it isn’t. To call me a racist just for calling a black person darky means that every person, including trump, is a racist because they made some inappropriate joke at one time in their lives.

Maybe unkotare is defusing the word racist. It’s like calling someone a Nazi. Overdo it and suddenly to use it means you’ve just lost the argument.

And it should be against the rules for guys lik unkotare to call you a racist without explaining why it’s racist. If he tried to explain you could point out the hypocrisy
And why would you call someone a darky ?? Good grief.

Do you like it that saying the n word is not allowed? Like when Kramer from Seinfeld said it and now he can’t find work?

Then why are you feeding into the liberal argument that I can’t use the word darky now? What other words can’t i use in your politically correct world?

And I would never say it in real life. Just here on a private message board where nobody knows your name. I can’t say it on Facebook that’s for sure.
Get over it.

Racism like lying, theft , murder, will be practiced until end of time .Thinking you can extinquish it is foolhardy
Can't argue with that. The best we can do is marginalize it to the best of our ability as a culture.

Right now, what we're doing -- screaming at each other -- probably won't cut it, I'm guessing.

Me making a joke is a lot different than not hiring blacks because they are blacks. This is happening too much in America. The statistics prove it.

But republicans think it’s a bigger problem that we are hiring blacks because they are black. They’re against affirmative action, a program designed to combat the bias.

And they deny blacks aren’t being hired because of bias, instead they think 99% of the time the white guy is the most qualified. Not possible. To deny this unfairness is insane. Only a racist would deny bias is keeping blacks down.

That doesn’t mean I can’t tell black people they need to do a better job in the inner cities. They need to start acting like suburb blacks. Assimilate.
Ok, now where I'm from we have the same problems in the black communities, but what is becoming even a bigger problem for young whites is what most would think that the affirmative action level has been taken too in which is wrong in their eyes. Almost every fast food restaurant has all black staff and servers here. That to many is reverse racism being played out against whites, but it may be something worse than that, where as white business owners are doing this in order to combat higher wages demanded by whites who are expecting fair wages for a exceptional days labor being put forth on their behalf. Otherwise the affirmative action program is actually being exploited by rich white business owners to replace white youth workers with black workers who will work for way less. If found to be the case, then white people should rise up against white people, and put the blame squarely upon where it lay.

Qualifications should be the only determining factor in an interview, and never ones color ever being a factor.

Time for change folks, and white folks it's time to find out just who your real enemies are in life, and it ain't the black folks.
Wait. You have a problem with a business owner hiring a black American for $20 hr because the white worker demands $30?

What do you propose to do about it?

Also keep in mind blacks are only like 15% of the population.

Be fair, and don't discard continuing black racism either. And yes it does exist, maybe even more so today than ever before.

Realizing power can be an awesome yet corrupting thing, so will blacks handle their rise to power well or will they be consumed by it to repeat or to recreate themselves the very things they fight against or claim that they rebuke ???? Are we seeing a preview yet ?? Hmmm.
Blacks here talk about what blacks need to do to solve the problem. Most agree they need more black owned businesses.

I just want to see them do it in Detroit. Detroit is doing better now but that’s because half the citizens left and five rich white guys bought up and fixed up down town. How come we don’t see these black communities or neighborhoods surrounding downtown popping up with new businesses?

Right now th3 blacks in Detroit are not sharing in th3 economic boom. Security guards are complaining they want $15 hr. The economy is not booming for detroiters like it is for metro detroiters.

How come blacks aren’t solving this problem themselves? Please don’t tell me you believe whitey is purposely keeping them down.
Go ask IM2.
Well it is obvious that rich white men have purchased all the best real estate downtown Detroit. It is amazing. You wouldn’t believe how beautiful it is now.

But don’t turn down the wrong block. It gets ugly fast. So why don’t black people start businesses on the edges of downtown Detroit? Clean up the neighborhoods, start working with the cops, black businesses start up. I could see the first black owned grocery store like a Meijer or Kroger or even a black Walmart. These white national chain grocery stores won’t go into Detroit. Security dangerous and shoplifting costs being the reasons given.

So it’s even obvious to rich black people that even though there’s plenty of money in the hood and this is a slam dunk untapped market, they don’t want to start businesses is poor black communities. They don’t want to deal with the citizens in these neighborhoods.

Let’s be real.
Shouldn't be any all black businesses or other such non-sense being promoted in this country. It should be that anyone (as has been proven in the past regardless of color), can make it to any level they desire in America. Just because all or even a majority of blacks don't make it to certain levels, doesn't mean they were held back by whites. It might mean that it is just where they wanted to be in life, and not be harassed or chastised for being there. The problem with this thinking that everyone should be successful or they are being held back by someone, is about the most exploited thing ever in this country by these corrupt politicians now.
I’ll agree that the people in those neighborhoods are responsible for their own communities and stations in life. I was born and raised in Detroit but my dad got a job at ford in metro Detroit so he saved and moved us out of the ghetto. We were the last white family to leave. Very dangerous neighborhood.

Right now no economic development will go into poor black communities because of the danger, crime, theft vandalism and high cost of affording security guards.

If a neighborhood is safe then businesses will move in.

Why is this wrong?

Who are blacks saying are to blame for the crime in these neighborhoods? I know what they are going to say. We created the ghettos and we put them there. Ok that’s true. But what are they doing with it?
Some are escaping it, when others are being consumed with it. Just as it is in whiteland, the same goes on in blackland. You have individuals rising out of poverty and herendous situations, but never will you see a total exodus from the jaws of poverty by everyone. The thing is what does one do with poverty while captured by it ?? They either escape it or embrace it. All depends on the indoctrination of the people by others in poverty with them or by those exploiting the impoverished or by business owners using them for cheap labor as a stop block for those whom think they might be worth more than they are or to combat high labor cost regardless of the person giving it their all when hired.

Wait. You have a problem with a business owner hiring a black American for $20 hr because the white worker demands $30?

What do you propose to do about it?

Also keep in mind blacks are only like 15% of the population.
No I don't, so don't try to misconstrue my words here with such non-sense.

I have a problem with a janitor let's say, coming to work for 10 year's, and sharing in the profits from the company gain's (by a percentage of), in which is granted by his employer yearly due to his good record, his loyalty, his being on time, his work ethic, his ideas, and his good character to be replaced corruptly by another for cheap labor reasoning only...... It's not right to be replaced by another after a new modernized manager is brought in to implement policy that looks to find more money on the bottom line, and to increase bonuses or values for shareholder's at any cost to the employees at hand in a very corrupt manor... Otherwise this is done by replacing the employee mentioned earlier with a cheaper laborer in an attempt to bring up profits in order to make it appear that the company had finally found it's super manager, and is doing better under such a manager, but doesn't realize that it is actually losing in the long run once all is said and done.

The new trend is to land in a company for 5 years, rape it, and then parachute out before it is realized what had just happened. Hopefully the company isn't taken down by the bullcrap, and quickly recovers after discovering the problem it fell prey too.

YOu "know" that we are "racist" because......

Because of your own words and attitudes. Instead of whining about it, change your words and attitudes. Or don't, but stop being such a little bitch about it if you choose to be a racist.

Unkotare, you have demonstrated that you are able to support your accusations only with circular reasoning, and personal attacks.

You've lost this debate. and cutting my post to nothing so that you can repeat accusations that you have demonstrated you can't support, is not acceptable.

So, knock that stupid shit off.

Because of your own words and attitudes. Instead of whining about it, change your words and attitudes. Or don't, but stop being such a little bitch about it if you choose to be a racist.
Care to put any specific statements up that show anyone a racist here ?? Easy to accuse but where is your proof ?

We've done that. He has circular reasoning and personal attacks to support his accusations. THat is all he has.

Care to put any specific statements up that show anyone a racist here ?? Easy to accuse but where is your proof ?

Read the thread. I've quoted these jackasses many times. Bobobrainless, im2, correll, all racist weaklings; all part of the problem.

Yeah. I said "ghetto" and since I have white skin, it makes me "Racist".

Lol!

No, kids today are better.

...the good blackies you teach ....

Only democrats can talk like this and still tell themselves they aren’t rabid fucking racists.

Fucking hypocrites.

At least I don’t vote for a racist. That’s worse because he appoints racist judges.

YOu see the knee jerk reaction to call someone like you, a "Racist", and then accept it when it is aimed at someone else.

That is not rational.
Words have meaning. Guys like unkotare change the word racist to mean what it isn’t. To call me a racist just for calling a black person darky means that every person, including trump, is a racist because they made some inappropriate joke at one time in their lives.

Maybe unkotare is defusing the word racist. It’s like calling someone a Nazi. Overdo it and suddenly to use it means you’ve just lost the argument.

And it should be against the rules for guys lik unkotare to call you a racist without explaining why it’s racist. If he tried to explain you could point out the hypocrisy

So, what has cavanaugh done to support your accusation against him?

...the good blackies you teach ....

Fucking hypocrites.

That is not rational.

And why would you call someone a darky ?? Good grief.

It will be interesting to see is his reason for calling cavanaugh a racist, is better than "he called some one a darky".

Read the thread. I've quoted these jackasses many times. Bobobrainless, im2, correll, all racist weaklings; all part of the problem.

Lol!
I think the blacks are more inclined to accuse whites as racist if refer to the community as the "hood", instead of the ghetto. Even though themselves they refer to it as the hood, but the whites aren't allowed to go there with them. That's what cracks me up about whites trying to act or be black. They are complete idiots upon doing so, because they are only used and never truly accepted. They also say that thug is the new N-word... I mean you can't make this crap up. LOL.

Lol!
.. they are only used and never truly accepted. ...

How do you know?

Lol!

There’s the poor little victim again. Crying about skin color instead of taking responsibility for his own words.

Lol!
.. they are only used and never truly accepted. ...

How do you know?
Don't cut my post up in an attempt to short change the readers.

Lol!

There’s the poor little victim again. Crying about skin color instead of taking responsibility for his own words.

And again, my point in pointing out your behavior, is not to express personal "hurt" but to point out the failure of your behavior, such as your failure to support your accusation.

That you continually ignore that I have informed you of this, over and over again, is painfully obvious to both of us.

YOu are unable to support your vile slanders, and you are too dishonest to admit that you cannot support them.

Forum List

Back