What's The Point Of An Election If Democrats Refuse To Abide By The Result?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Democrats have been trying to throw Trump out of office since before he took the oath of office. They've tried to overturn the results in the months leading up to his swearing in.
Do they really not feel that elections are necessary, that they are just a big pain in the ass and we should just have our president appointed for life?

Democrats have been trying to throw Trump out of office since before he took the oath of office. They've tried to overturn the results in the months leading up to his swearing in.
Do they really not feel that elections are necessary, that they are just a big pain in the ass and we should just have our president appointed for life?

The Elites and their progressive useful idiots have decided that anyone outside their ideological zone is not worth listening to or dealing with rationally.

What´s the point of the elections when a difference of the parties cannot be independently verified?

The Resistance is all about Disrupting The Peaceful Transition of Power.

That means we as a Nation are in the middle of a Soft COUP, and at the beginning of a Civil War between Lawless Lawbreakers and those who adhere to The Rule of Law.

And I fully mean this when I say it, that it will develop in to a shooting war.

I hope that Americans know that Russia actually has a strategic plan to instigate a Civil War in The US so they can get us tied down at home while they take back territories that used to be part of The Soviet Union. They also want to put their stamp on The Middle East. And The Left is just The Useful Idiots they are looking for to help carry this plan out.

Pay attention people

The Resistance is all about Disrupting The Peaceful Transition of Power.

That means we as a Nation are in the middle of a Soft COUP, and at the beginning of a Civil War between Lawless Lawbreakers and those who adhere to The Rule of Law.

And I fully mean this when I say it, that it will develop in to a shooting war.

I hope that Americans know that Russia actually has a strategic plan to instigate a Civil War in The US so they can get us tied down at home while they take back territories that used to be part of The Soviet Union. They also want to put their stamp on The Middle East. And The Left is just The Useful Idiots they are looking for to help carry this plan out.

Pay attention people
Well said.

haveawhingememegeneratorhereyougoprincesshaveatissuefb76ae.jpg

They think that elections should be between the fascist wing of the Democrat Party and the communist wing of the Democrat Party.

They're offended that it's not just a popularity contest between leftists.

You should keep those for the times you think about how Hillary isn't President.

mimimimimimimimimimimimi.

Meanwhile in the real world republicans control all three branches of the government.

Republicans appointed a special counsel, a Republican. This Republican managed to get folks appointed by the current administration to sign off on search warrants, lol.

Retarded trumpling whines about da democrats.

You should keep those for the times you think about how Hillary isn't President.

I did not vote for Hillary and never would have. I voted for the same party I have voted for the last 4 elections...The Libertarians.

Meanwhile in the real world republicans control all three branches of the government.

Republicans appointed a special counsel, a Republican. This Republican managed to get folks appointed by the current administration to sign off on search warrants, lol.

Still, Trump isn´t accomplishing anything.

So....it's ok for a Republican Administration to break the law?

Wait....silly me....this is the party/people who will still support trump if he shoots someone in broad daylight on 5th Ave.

/thread

Yeah, because Mike Pence succeeding Trump would really be the equivalent of refusing to abide by the election results.

Trump finally admits it: 'President Barack Obama was born in the United States'
Trump admitted Obama was our legitimate president in 2016, he has no beef if Dems question his legitimacy.

They think that elections should be between the fascist wing of the Democrat Party and the communist wing of the Democrat Party.

They're offended that it's not just a popularity contest between leftists.
Maybe just end actual election day and just mail in our ballots like they do in CA,OR, WA, and CO?

Democrat want elections. They want elections like they have in California. Which democrat will win?

Since our political climate is now based on party-over-country, get used to it.

Enjoy.

As to the OP's question SURE I would love to have President Trump for life!

ummm..... that's what a dictator does.

not an american president as written by the constitution of the united states.

you wanting that is as unpatriotic as one can get little bow wow.

Forum List

Back