What's The Point Of An Election If Democrats Refuse To Abide By The Result?

Libertarian: a nice name for a mindless schmuck without the convictions of a Republican nor the balls of a Democrat.
C'mon dude. Convictions of a Republican? What convictions? The GOP has none. Their only purpose is to half-ass their way to the party in opposition so they can win some elections and not have to do shit.

mimimimimimimimimimimimi.

Meanwhile in the real world republicans control all three branches of the government.

Republicans appointed a special counsel, a Republican. This Republican managed to get folks appointed by the current administration to sign off on search warrants, lol.

Retarded trumpling whines about da democrats.
Still, Trump isn´t accomplishing anything.

Depends on your definition of "anything". From where I sit, he's accomplished quite a bit.
Really? What?

23 federal judges, 12 appellate judges, and 10 district court judges confirmed. And, of course, Justice Gorsuch.
ISIS losing control of nearly all the territory it held in Iraq and Syria.
Getting his tax plan passed.
Economic growth is up, unemployment is going down.
Cutting regulations.
Repealing net neutrality.

If his staff would just take his Twitter account away from him, I'd be all good.
Maybe thats a good example for the integrity of your claims:

2017 Summary of the ISIS-Coalition not fighting ISIS

Libertarian: a nice name for a mindless schmuck without the convictions of a Republican nor the balls of a Democrat.
C'mon dude. Convictions of a Republican? What convictions? The GOP has none. Their only purpose is to half-ass their way to the party in opposition so they can win some elections and not have to do shit.

Agreed. Bad wording on my part. I should have said Libs stand for nothing at all having neither the convictions of a true conservative nor the brass balls of an Activist Leftist.

Agreed. Bad wording on my part. I should have said Libs stand for nothing at all having neither the convictions of a true conservative nor the brass balls of an Activist Leftist.
Better.

I still hate that the left has hijacked the term "liberal" and turned it into a communist pseudonym. I don't really like the "libertarian" label. I am a real liberal.

Meanwhile in the real world republicans control all three branches of the government.

Republicans appointed a special counsel, a Republican. This Republican managed to get folks appointed by the current administration to sign off on search warrants, lol.

He has accomplished a lot - for the fossil fuel industry and polluters.He’s given Big Coal the right to pollute all they want and dump their wastes in our rivers and streams.
Thru the very corrupt Scott Pruitt he’s neutered the enforcement part of the EPA where fining polluters in a thing of the past.
Pruit, with Trump’s blessing, has replaced scientists with Fossil Fuel executives in the EPA.
Words like “ science based, climate change “etc have been eradicated from the EPA web site.
The most important thing on earth for all humans is that they need clean air and water to sustain life and be healthy.
Trump/ Pruitt are slime.

Depends on your definition of "anything". From where I sit, he's accomplished quite a bit.
Really? What?

23 federal judges, 12 appellate judges, and 10 district court judges confirmed. And, of course, Justice Gorsuch.
Cutting regulations.

If his staff would just take his Twitter account away from him, I'd be all good.

Let me get this straight. You have the cojones to challenge MY integrity because my opinion disagrees with . . . another one of your posts on a different thread?!

There is not enough "fuck you" in the world to cover this.

He has accomplished a lot - for the fossil fuel industry and polluters.He’s given Big Coal the right to pollute all they want and dump their wastes in our rivers and streams.
Thru the very corrupt Scott Pruitt he’s neutered the enforcement part of the EPA where fining polluters in a thing of the past.
Pruit, with Trump’s blessing, has replaced scientists with Fossil Fuel executives in the EPA.
Words like “ science based, climate change “etc have been eradicated from the EPA web site.
The most important thing on earth for all humans is that they need clean air and water to sustain life and be healthy.
Trump/ Pruitt are slime.

I just heard "It's not an accomplishment unless it's something I wanted."

Consider that one of his biggest accomplishments in my opinion is the incoherent, frothing rage he drives you into.

EC2D4AE5-DEA8-48E7-9377-8146F470E122.jpeg

You stupid mfer.
Every major achievement in this country came from liberals with conservatives fighting them every step of the way.

Trump/ Pruitt are slime.
Sounds like a bunch of paranoid, religious bullshit, but I am willing to look at any evidence you can provide that proves any policy of the Trump Admin is causing environmental damage.

Democrats have been trying to throw Trump out of office since before he took the oath of office. They've tried to overturn the results in the months leading up to his swearing in.
Do they really not feel that elections are necessary, that they are just a big pain in the ass and we should just have our president appointed for life?

haveawhingememegeneratorhereyougoprincesshaveatissuefb76ae.jpg

You should keep those for the times you think about how Hillary isn't President.

I did not vote for Hillary and never would have. I voted for the same party I have voted for the last 4 elections...The Libertarians.

Actually we have more convictions than both and more balls than both. The easy road is to be a partisan zealot for one of the parites, then you always have a group to get your back and tell you how great you are.

Libertarians go it alone, taking shit from both sides

I shouldn't poke too much fun at Libertarians; I often listen to them and find myself agreeing with much of what they say! But then they come along sooner or later and say something so obtuse it is a total deal breaker.

Really? What?

Cutting regulations.

Let me get this straight. You have the cojones to challenge MY integrity because my opinion disagrees with . . . another one of your posts on a different thread?!

What integrity? If Trump accomplished anything is not about opinion - it is about facts. Appointing a judge - what an incredible accomplishment. Trump, the greatest President of all times!

Trump/ Pruitt are slime.

I just heard "It's not an accomplishment unless it's something I wanted."

Consider that one of his biggest accomplishments in my opinion is the incoherent, frothing rage he drives you into.
So I see you approve of Trump letting polluters run wild and to make our air and water dirtier.
Yes.... being a member of the Trump cult means to go against your own best interests and that of the country.

Democrats have been trying to throw Trump out of office since before he took the oath of office. They've tried to overturn the results in the months leading up to his swearing in.
Do they really not feel that elections are necessary, that they are just a big pain in the ass and we should just have our president appointed for life?

Bill Clinton rates this post "hilarious".

More basically what's the point of an election when we have one giant political party that dresses up in alternate red and blue uniforms, pretends there are differences between them, and then rigs the system with a bullshit proxy system that ensures the vast majority of the voting population has no point in voting at all?

Really? What?

Cutting regulations.

What integrity? If Trump accomplished anything is not about opinion - it is about facts. Appointing a judge - what an incredible accomplishment. Trump, the greatest President of all times!
Mitch McConnell had more to do with Gorsuch than the orange idiot. He’s too busy watching 8 hours of TV each and every day.

You stupid mfer.
Every major achievement in this country came from liberals with conservatives fighting them every step of the way.
Yes, LIBERALS did good things. Not communists.

Liberals wrote the Declaration of Independence.

Liberals created the Constitution.

Liberals rebelled against a tyrannical monarch and freed this nation.

Communists created the bankrupt Ponzi scheme known as social security.

Communists created other unsustainable social and authoritarian protectionism programs.

Communists pick up the word "liberal" and falsely wear it like a badge of honor.

You're not liberals. You're fucking commies.

Liars.

haveawhingememegeneratorhereyougoprincesshaveatissuefb76ae.jpg

You should keep those for the times you think about how Hillary isn't President.

I did not vote for Hillary and never would have. I voted for the same party I have voted for the last 4 elections...The Libertarians.

It allows them to talk out of both sides if their mouth.
Trump/ Pruitt are slime.
Sounds like a bunch of paranoid, religious bullshit, but I am willing to look at any evidence you can provide that proves any policy of the Trump Admin is causing environmental damage.

You man his word isn't enough for you? The EPA NEEDED some "neutering".

You stupid mfer.
Yes, LIBERALS did good things. Not communists.

Liberals wrote the Declaration of Independence.

Liberals created the Constitution.

Liberals rebelled against a tyrannical monarch and freed this nation.

Communists created the bankrupt Ponzi scheme known as social security.

Communists created other unsustainable social and authoritarian protectionism programs.

Communists pick up the word "liberal" and falsely wear it like a badge of honor.

You're not liberals. You're fucking commies.

Liars.

"Liberals created the Constitution."

Wait, you mean those Racist Liberal bastards agreed to the 3/5ths clause?

Trump/ Pruitt are slime.
Thanks for admitting you have no idea what Trump is doing.
That’s the way you can remain loyal to this corrupt monster. I have documented everything I said and it’s all public knowledge.
One of his first EO’s was to give Big Coal Carte Blanche to pollute with immunity.
The fact you don’t know any of this shows explicitly where you get your news..

As in all tyrannies, from a demo rat standpoint , the purpose of the elections , is to create the illusion that the people are electing the officials.

Forum List

Back