When Liberals Attack!

When liberals attack? Don't they call that the "knockout game" in the big city.

"Next time."????

And indeed there will be time
For the yellow smoke that slides along the street,
Rubbing its back upon the window panes; 25
There will be time, there will be time
To prepare a face to meet the faces that you meet;
There will be time to murder and create,
And time for all the works and days of hands
That lift and drop a question on your plate; 30
Time for you and time for me,
And time yet for a hundred indecisions,
And for a hundred visions and revisions,
Before the taking of a toast and tea.

Prufrock

And then...more spanking for you.....and your idol, FDR.

I couldn't resist going back to read some Eliot whom I haven't visited in years. Maybe you should post more in Arts and less in Politics.

"Maybe you should post .... less in Politics."

“So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known."
Matthew 10:26

I would have pegged you for a strict KJV devotee. Or are you like me, KJ for fun, NIV for clarity?

So you're a prophet without much honor in your own land. But on that Great Day the Heavens will open up and shine brightly on the "Truth" you have been preaching for years. Hmmm....

I'm thinking another passage is more applicable to your situation;

Jeremiah 14:14
Then the Lord said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.

I couldn't resist going back to read some Eliot whom I haven't visited in years. Maybe you should post more in Arts and less in Politics.

“So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known."

I would have pegged you for a strict KJV devotee. Or are you like me, KJ for fun, NIV for clarity?

So you're a prophet without much honor in your own land. But on that Great Day the Heavens will open up and shine brightly on the "Truth" you have been preaching for years. Hmmm....

Then the Lord said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.

What obviates your post...and destroys any possibility of cachet for you is this... "... prophesying lies..."

I never lie.

In myriad posts on the subject of FDR, none of you Roosevelt groupies have been able to deny any....

...like every other simpleton/acolyte, you post what you have here: "Is not, is not..."

I hope you have the time to see today's missive....I'm going to eviscerate both Roosevelt and his historian economists.

I don't expect you to learn from it....but I do enjoy slapping you around.

you have lied here and been caught many times, you're just too arrogant to allow yourself to believe reality

you have lied here and been caught many times, you're just too arrogant to allow yourself to believe reality

"...lied here and been caught many times,...."

Yet...no examples.

I never lie.....I'm not a Liberal, or, as in your case, a lying fool.

You better hide, the garbage collector is coming!

What obviates your post...and destroys any possibility of cachet for you is this... "... prophesying lies..."

I never lie.

In myriad posts on the subject of FDR, none of you Roosevelt groupies have been able to deny any....

...like every other simpleton/acolyte, you post what you have here: "Is not, is not..."

I hope you have the time to see today's missive....I'm going to eviscerate both Roosevelt and his historian economists.

I don't expect you to learn from it....but I do enjoy slapping you around.

Has Barron's told you anything lately, PC?

Forum List

Back