When Liberals Attack!

why does OP always present her zany rw threads as mini research papers that have some weird type of made-up formatting :dunno: I aint going near that.

Maybe working for a "progressive think tank" wasn't the best place for the guy?

why does OP always present her zany rw threads as mini research papers that have some weird type of made-up formatting :dunno: I aint going near that.

Don't equivocate!!

You like that plan....if a guy has a different opinion....fire him!

Is that how tolerant, empathetic Liberals handle things?

What did liberals do that was so offensive to the conservatives? Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act. What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things. So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, ‘Liberal,’ as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won’t work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.
- Lawrence O’Donnell Jr.

Liberals have been fighting poverty for over 50 years with welfare. Made minorities dependent on it all for a vote. Made poverty worse.
Republicans want to educate minorities, so they can get off the democrat plantation and support themselves, and we are called mean spirited.

Republicans want to educate minorities? Republican just shut down a bill to lower the interest rates on student loans. What's that? Oh, got it. Republicans want to educate minorities by telling them to get off their lazy butts, act white and get a job. And then you guys wonder why minorities vote democrat.

PC is a robot, pay no attention to it.

You seem to forget facts. Fact is one of the first thing obama did was to try to shut down charter schools in Washington for minorities. The parents raised hell and Obama had to reinstate them. You know , the kind of school where minorities can get a good education? Oh, and by the way, why do liberal colleges charge so much for an education? You see it's liberals that want to keep minorities on welfare.

PC-So, some maniacs will cut off your head for the slightest deviation......

...more civilized maniacs show restraint, and only cut off your career.

So a, sorry, did you say think tank? can't fire someone for having contrary ideology. I guess that means we have to bake cakes for deniers too.

Speaking of climate. How'd you like to be a Meteorologist in N.K. and have Kim Jong Un pay a visit and tell you your forecasts weren't accurate enough. Talk about job insecurity.
I'd be thinking about becoming a dog-catcher, or something, real quick.

Oh yeah, I was going to mention what different sects of Christians have done to each other. I was going to remind you about Pope "Innocent" and the Cathars, but why waste my breath. Besides I agree that Muslim extremists are the most barbarously savage sects in existance, nowadays.

OMG!

The post above mentions 'imbecile'....and look who pops out from under a rock!

Smugly!

Oh....wait....was it the 'ugly' comment that brought you in?

I was trying to play nice but you just can't help being a b... No, I won't say it, I'm still playing nice.

Next time.

Don't equivocate!!

You like that plan....if a guy has a different opinion....fire him!

Is that how tolerant, empathetic Liberals handle things?

Maybe he can get unemployment; a member of PETA might not last long selling furs, either.

Americans net worth is up $20 trillion dollars since 2009.
America will be energy independent by 2030.
Unemployment has dropped from 10.2% to 6.3%
The stock market has more than doubled since the stimulus.
14 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
GDP has been growing since 2009.
Auto sales are up. Retail sales are up. Home sales are up.
Bin Laden is dead, and GM is alive.
Obama has done a very good job.

you mean the 1%?......

is that what they told you Chris?....

and most of those other things are because of the American Entrepreneur

Obama has done a very good job

if he backed your industry i guess....some peoples industries did not fare as well under him....i bet they dont think so.....all in all he is a shitty leader.....

1. So now you are complaining because you aren't rich? What did the republicans tell any of us back in 2007 if we complained about the state of the economy? They said don't complain, go back to school, get a better job if you don't like your current job it's your fault. So are you now admitting you were wrong back in 2007 or are you saying that things were actually fine for you then (JUST BEFORE THE BUSH RECESSION HIT) and that your woes today are Obama's fault? I have news for you bro. Anything bad that happened to your job or finances in the last 6 years are because of Bushanomics.

2. Obama is getting us out of the Bush mess as Chris has shown you. Of course only the rich are benefitting. They don't want to give us a raise, profit sharing, unions, collective bargaining. Companies are sitting on record profits. They aren't just going to give them to you. You are just a worker bee. If you want your fair share of the profits be pro union and vote Democratic.

is that what i said?.....if regular people are getting richer how come there are still millions struggling to get by?...the trouble with dipshits like you and Chris is you only question one side and eat up everything the Democrats feed you without ever questioning them....

Of course only the rich are benefitting

so you agree with me but yet say Chris is right....doest make sense Bobo....and i am pro-union....i just aint as stupid as you are....i dont give a fuck about either party.....you see i ask questions of both of them and if i dont like what i hear....i say something about it....how about you?....when was the last time we saw you question your party?.....

you mean the 1%?......

is that what they told you Chris?....

and most of those other things are because of the American Entrepreneur

Obama has done a very good job

if he backed your industry i guess....some peoples industries did not fare as well under him....i bet they dont think so.....all in all he is a shitty leader.....

Anytime a liberal president is elected who cares about the masses and not corporations first, they will always seem like a shitty leader because not only will the GOP fight them in defense of their corporate slave masters who own them but you will have to fight corporations too.

Corporations are too powerful. We need to take our country back and instead of our government being in bed with the corporations they need to be the referee between labor and corporations.

Why did Bush give corporations a tax break for moving their factories overseas? That wasn't just dumb that was on purpose and they are all traitors to America. THey don't care about America or the middle class. They only care about profits.

And you trust them more than you do Democracy.

and yet unlike you i have said they both should go straight to hell and i vote 3rd party.....that doesnt sound like i trust them does it?......but you are who you are talking about....you trust the Democrats so much you just let them do whatever without even giving them a second look.....

So....if you are a Liberal.......better get clearance before you dare speak!!!

Good to see you finally being open with your fascist leanings. You never did hide it well.

Did you actually imagine ....I almost said think, but realized to whom this is addressed....that your slander actually blunts the indictment of Liberals produced by the facts in the OP?

Revealing truth about Liberals is fascist? How so?

Are you that stupid?

Of course you are, but your post suggest that you recognize the truth therein, and are wounded by same.

Great!

Ann Coulter has a penis. It's true.

And you suck on it. It's true.

This translates to: You are to stupid to engage so you'll just post vitrol and dodges.

Then you should have no problem:

Cutting back food stamps.
Scaling back head start.
Lowering the minimum wage.
Reducing SS and Medicare taxes.

Let's hear it Chrissy. If things are so f**king great, you should have no issues with any of this.

So a, sorry, did you say think tank? can't fire someone for having contrary ideology. I guess that means we have to bake cakes for deniers too.

Speaking of climate. How'd you like to be a Meteorologist in N.K. and have Kim Jong Un pay a visit and tell you your forecasts weren't accurate enough. Talk about job insecurity.
I'd be thinking about becoming a dog-catcher, or something, real quick.

Oh yeah, I was going to mention what different sects of Christians have done to each other. I was going to remind you about Pope "Innocent" and the Cathars, but why waste my breath. Besides I agree that Muslim extremists are the most barbarously savage sects in existance, nowadays.

OMG!

Smugly!

I was trying to play nice but you just can't help being a b... No, I won't say it, I'm still playing nice.

Next time.

"Next time."????

And indeed there will be time
For the yellow smoke that slides along the street,
Rubbing its back upon the window panes; 25
There will be time, there will be time
To prepare a face to meet the faces that you meet;
There will be time to murder and create,
And time for all the works and days of hands
That lift and drop a question on your plate; 30
Time for you and time for me,
And time yet for a hundred indecisions,
And for a hundred visions and revisions,
Before the taking of a toast and tea.

Prufrock

And then...more spanking for you.....and your idol, FDR.

OMG!

Smugly!

Next time.

"Next time."????

Prufrock

I couldn't resist going back to read some Eliot whom I haven't visited in years. Maybe you should post more in Arts and less in Politics.

Next time.

"Next time."????

Prufrock

I couldn't resist going back to read some Eliot whom I haven't visited in years. Maybe you should post more in Arts and less in Politics.

"Maybe you should post .... less in Politics."

“So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known."
Matthew 10:26

Forum List

Back