When they tell you who they are

It's the suppository you'll get if there's even the barest tiniest perception of fraud.

If you idiots slip up it might become a full blown enema
what fraud? The only fraud I've seen from 2020 was all perpetrated by republicans.

You’re missing my point by a country mile. When billionaires can use their enormous wealth to buy government, that’s a problem and that’s where we are.
If you think your representatives have been bought, don't vote for them. The billionaires will soon get the message.

In 2016 Trump claimed that 3-5 million illegals voted.
Yeah? So? Your cow is still claiming she was cheated.

Go yap at her. She's the original election denier.

DURRRRRR

YOu have to listen.

trump is giving us clear warning that another coup attempt is coming. Are precautions being taken? IF so, what?

We can't count on the courts this time, the so called supreme court is in his pocket.

Do we have a plan for this? Does anyone know?

They’re preemptively suing the Swing States so the cheating will be exposed in court

Also, learn English, Trump didn’t say ANYTHING resembling your dishonest OP

And of course the dems have increased the hyperbole to stratospheric levels of massive doom and gloom. They weaponized departments, harvested and added illegal ballots, and now are screaming like wild apes..............accusing of what they have been doing the past 8 years.
The advertisements for the shit on TEE VEE about what Whitmer's Sec. of State has going on?

Is blatant and in your face. It is incredible.

The DNC is using tax-payer resources to mobilize and get out the vote. WE see ads on TEE VEE to get folks registered, as many as possible, and they don't want them to show up at the polls, but to vote the way the military does.

The country has never faced something like this before, and we're really not set up for it.

The Founders warned of charlatans, but they couldn't have foreseen a cult like this.

Uncharted territory. They're at war, and I don't think enough people are taking that seriously.

Mac giving himself another dopamine hit, imagine that

YOu have to listen.

trump is giving us clear warning that another coup attempt is coming. Are precautions being taken? IF so, what?

We can't count on the courts this time, the so called supreme court is in his pocket.

So what? States are already drawing up secession papers, are you kidding?

The key to America for a young adult since 2000....
1) stay single until 35
2) work incessantly save big
3) do nothing fun for yourself...work another job on weekends.
4) marry at 35 a spouse also financially way ahead
5) travel and enjoy life
6) retire at 55.

The new American dream.

Get divorced because you're both miserable, putting you decades behind the finances that caused the divorce in the first place

The billionaires and those they employ in their businesses pay most of the taxes and provide most of the opportunities.
This is bullshit.

Up until the global oligarchs used that scamdemic to try to foist on the global "build back better," assault on small farms and small businesses, this is what started the international war on the small farmer and local business.

This is the heart of what populist politics, both on the left and right are all about. It matters very little if you are on the left or right, you need be aware of the agenda of internationalist neocons and neolibs which are in the pocket of global corporatists. These folks are in bed with spooks, and are making war on small business and small farms.

THEY WANT A WELFARE/WARFARE STATE!!!!! It will be based on debt fiat digital based currency. They are not your friends.

Both the technocrats that run global corporations and run federal states, all meet at DAVOS to conceive of ways to destroy small farms and small business. . . .

"More than 90 percent of farms in the U.S. are classified as small, with a gross cash farm income of $250,000, or less. These farms, most of which are family-owned and operated, confront considerable challenges due to current trends, such as increased movement into cities, an aging population, farm consolidation, and changing weather patterns.. . . "

Small businesses contributed 55 percent of the total net job creation from 2013 to 2023​

May 01, 2024

"Small businesses—firms with 249 or fewer employees—accounted for 99 percent of the 5.6 million firms covered under Unemployment Insurance in the first quarter of 2023. Small Business Week, April 28–May 4, celebrates these businesses contributions to the economy. Over the last ten years, those small businesses have employed an average of 46 percent of the covered workforce. However, over the same period, small businesses contributed 55 percent of the net total number of jobs created. . . "

At some point they aren't 'good', but good flows from them regardless. Jeff Bezos saves me a ton of money and time, and that's good.

Here's an actual shopping list from Amazon from the last month (sorry if you can't read my scribbling).View attachment 965999
You should be going to a local owned family run place, and pay a few extra dollars, instead of enabling evil.

You should be going to a local owned family run place, and pay a few extra dollars, instead of enabling evil.
Yup. I buy nothing from Amazon. Same goes for wallyworld.

I buy local, even if I have to wait months to get what I want.

YOu have to listen.

You could see a therapist for that right? I suggest you do.

The country has never faced something like this before, and we're really not set up for it.

The Founders warned of charlatans, but they couldn't have foreseen a cult like this.

Uncharted territory. They're at war, and I don't think enough people are taking that seriously.
It's like you're living in a dream huh? Ever see Wizard of Oz? Your leftists are behind the curtain, and you're the Cowardly Lion.

Any American who commends billionaires obviously isn’t informed of the enormous harm they commit to 90% of Americans
8upwzf.jpg

Forum List

Back