When they tell you who they are

No I believe all the people I know that said in 2020 they would never vote for Trump again. Now saying they cannot wait to vote for him in November. I think most Americans think the same.
That’s a really stupid way to go about predicting who is going to win the election.

That’s a really stupid way to go about predicting who is going to win the election.
Lol, listening to ordinary people that Biden has effected the most negatively, is a good prediction. Biden still has a couple more months to win Trump more voters, blacks are turning to Trump in record nimbers.

Lol, listening to ordinary people that Biden has affected the most negatively, is a good prediction. Biden still has a couple more months to win Trump more voters, blacks are turning to Trump in record nimbers.
Who said blacks are turning to Trump?

Polls.

I bet you predicted Trump was going to win last time too.

The country has never faced something like this before, and we're really not set up for it.

The Founders warned of charlatans, but they couldn't have foreseen a cult like this.

Uncharted territory. They're at war, and I don't think enough people are taking that seriously.
It's always amusing when you show such solidarity with extremist regressives spewing nonsense.

It's almost as if you are trying to create the greatest gulf possible between what you are and what you say you are.

It's always amusing when you show such solidarity with extremist regressives spewing nonsense.

It's almost as if you are trying to create the greatest gulf possible between what you are and what you say you are.
In your mind, sure. Or, I just post what I think without regard to ideology.

So where's that list of left wing positions of mine?

Surely you can come up with eight or ten. With me working for the DNC and all.

:popcorn:

And yet when I asked if you believe polls, you said “no”. But that was a lie because here you are talking about polls.

So you believe polls now?
I believe more blacks will vote for Trump because Biden is giving illegals the benefits blacks were getting. Also blacks were doing great under Trump. Also you loons are attacking jews on college campuses and the Biden administration is silent.

I believe more blacks will vote for Trump because Biden is giving illegals the benefits blacks were getting. Also blacks were doing great under Trump. Also you loons are attacking jews on college campuses and the Biden administration is silent.
You’ll believe whatever you want to believe.

Then make up excuses later when it doesn’t work out.

That’s where the “cheating” allegation came from. Trump and his cult followers believed there was no way he would lose because that’s what they wanted to believe.

They invented cheating to explain why he didn’t win. They could never admit he lost because they were wrong. They’re never wrong.

Wow, you are just all ate up with the hate, aren't you?

What is it like to be that miserable?

I simply have no use for people like you. I don't hate anyone but I do hate people like want to dictate the way we live.

Forum List

Back