When they tell you who they are

I hope Trump declassifys all the Chinese and Russian bribes to the Biden family. Then if the Supreme Court rules president's don't have immunity, hang Biden for treason for his open border.
They have to exist outside of the RWNJ infovacuum before you can declassify them.

Any cheating

Trump wants to prevent cheating and you want to prevent trump from preventing cheating
What cheating. Show me some preventable cheating. Something from the last few years. Not one guy voting for his mom, real cheating.

It looks more like democrats hiding the vote count.
That’s dumb. There were qualified observers and cameras in the room. The people on the other side of those windows were a bunch of fringe lunatics hastily summoned to the area in order to act like idiots because social media told them they were cheating.

Haha I am sure losing in court causes you dembots a lot of harm, try not to violate the constitution next time
derp.jpg

What cheating. Show me some preventable cheating. Something from the last few years. Not one guy voting for his mom, real cheating.
We dont intend to wait till after the election

Prevent cheating before it happens is better

Show me some preventable cheating. Give us an example.
Ballot box stuffing with mail in ballots

Which is very difficult to prove after an election

There is too much opportunity for larceny

As long as the potential exists there is a problem

I’d rather spend my energy holding libs to one vote per election than looking for cheating after the election
There is no evidence that any additional measures are required.

This crap is simply an excuse for voter suppression.

Forum List

Back