Where was the outrage about John Kerry

only paying 13.1% of his income in taxes?
Hypocrites.

Where was the tea party during Bush's spending spree?

Hypocrites.

Glad you agree Obama is also a hypoctite.
Good point.
Obama is a hypocrite and T party folks that were not critical of Bush passing the largest social program in 70 years, Gramps Dope Plan, are ALSO hypocrites.
OUTSTANDING!!!
There was no Tea Party during Bush's administration. The organization opposing Congressional spending at the time was the porkbusters.net/

pbtitle.jpg

of course he will.

it's not his money.

That doesn't even make any sense.

You picked the wrong talking point. Look at your chart again.

kerry doesn't have to care about money as long as teresa is around.

he makes his money the old fashioned way; he marries it.

But if he votes to raise his income tax, it is his money that he is voting to tax more...oh, forget it, what's the point. We proved the other day that you are too stubborn to admit when you're wrong with the crap you post.

When averaging lawmakers’ minimum and maximum potential wealth for 2009, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) tops the list with holdings exceeding $303.5 million. Issa (pictured right) is followed by a fellow Californian, Rep. Jane Harman (D-Calif.), with $293.4 million. Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) places third at $238.8 million.

Issa, Harman and Kerry realized wealth gains of nearly 21 percent, 19.8 percent and 14.3 percent respectively.​

But he's part of the 99%, don'tcha know. :lol:

only paying 13.1% of his income in taxes?
Hypocrites.

It was wrong then, and it is wrong now. However, at that time, the very wealthy had not yet put this nations economy in the shitter.

When a person with a family pays taxes on a 50K income, that money represent actual needed items he cannot get for his family. Were someone like Kerry or Romney to actually pay 30% it would mean nothing at all to their standard of living.

The people on the factory floor have seen stagnant wages for over 30 years. In the meantime, the production per worker has risen constantly, and continues to rise today. During this time, the wealthy have seen very large increases in their income. It is very easy to see that the increases in productivity has meant increased wealth only for the very wealthy. The men and women who increased the productivity have gotten nothing out of it.

But if he votes to raise his income tax, it is his money that he is voting to tax more...oh, forget it, what's the point. We proved the other day that you are too stubborn to admit when you're wrong with the crap you post.

tissue?

his salary wouldn't even cover the sales tax he tried to evade on his boat. do you really think he gives a rat's ass about it?

Sen. Kerry docks yacht in R.I., saves on taxes - politics - msnbc.com

I don't care how much money Romney or Kerry make, or pay in Taxes. That's their personal business. It's just none of my business. I know they're running for President, but i respect their privacy. And i think they deserve privacy. These people are not animals being observed in a zoo. They're human beings. Respecting their privacy is just something we as Citizens need to learn to do.

We do need revolutionary changes in in our Tax code. Personally,I would like to see the Income Tax get scrapped. But as far as how much money the Candidates make or their personal Taxes go, i'm just not interested. I just want to know what they're gonna do on the issues if they get elected. That's all that matters to me.

Last edited:
When averaging lawmakers’ minimum and maximum potential wealth for 2009, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) tops the list with holdings exceeding $303.5 million. Issa (pictured right) is followed by a fellow Californian, Rep. Jane Harman (D-Calif.), with $293.4 million. Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) places third at $238.8 million.

Issa, Harman and Kerry realized wealth gains of nearly 21 percent, 19.8 percent and 14.3 percent respectively.​

But he's part of the 99%, don'tcha know. :lol:

Now Daveyboy, please give us a site where Kerry made the claim that he was part of the 99%. The President that did the most for the working man, FDR, was one of the 1%. Many of the 1% understand the present plight of the working man. But a much larger proportion do not, and don't care.

his salary wouldn't even cover the sales tax he tried to evade on his boat. do you really think he gives a rat's ass about it?

Sen. Kerry docks yacht in R.I., saves on taxes - politics - msnbc.com

tissue?

How did I do with my non-response? I've learned by watching an expert.

Kerry will vote to raise his income tax

Will Romney?

YEAH, sure he will....:lol:

SNIP:

Sen. John Kerry skips town on sails tax
By Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa
Friday, July 23, 2010 - Updated 1 year ago

E-mail Print (887) Comments Text size Share Sen. John Kerry, who has repeatedly voted to raise taxes while in Congress, dodged a whopping six-figure state tax bill on his new multimillion-dollar yacht by mooring her in Newport, R.I.

Isabel -Kerry’s luxe, 76-foot New Zealand-built Friendship sloop with an Edwardian-style, glossy varnished teak interior, two VIP main cabins and a pilothouse fitted with a wet bar and cold wine storage - was designed by Rhode Island boat designer Ted Fontaine.

Sen. John Kerry skips town on sails tax - BostonHerald.com

Forum List

Back