🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which single issue hands the midterms to the GOP?

Not really... 6% inflation isn't rampant.

Too many big words, or does rationalizing your rampant hypocrisy take a toll?

Except I'm not living in a slum, like Welfare Ray
I'm not on disability like Welfare Ray
That was my point. I'd classify my earnings as solidly upper middle class, not rich.
It's the highest rate of inflation since 1981, Joey! That's four decades! What would you call that if it isn't "rampant"?

Too much time quoting each sentence you tear apart into nearly a dozen pieces. It's not that hard to reply using one post. It's only you and Superbadbreath that can't do it on this forum. I told him the same thing.

Try to limit your replies to one subject instead of meandering all over your White Grievance Landscape, and I'll be happy to oblige,

But if you are going to address 20 different things, you will get 20 different answers telling you how wrong you are and pointing out your flaming hypocrisy.

It's the highest rate of inflation since 1981, Joey! That's three decades! What would you call that if it isn't "rampant"?

Still not terribly impressive. If mild inflation is the worst thing you have to complain about, your life is pretty good.

I'd rather have mild inflation that plagues, riots, and mass layoffs.

Try to limit your replies to one subject instead of meandering all over your White Grievance Landscape, and I'll be happy to oblige,

But if you are going to address 20 different things, you will get 20 different answers telling you how wrong you are and pointing out your flaming hypocrisy.

I can do it without using a dozen different quotes, so can everybody else. The problem is with you, not us. If you want to quote, fine, but don't expect a reply from me. Most of our conversations involve you telling lies and me pointing them out anyway. It's like talking with an 8 year old child because you keep repeating the lies anyhow.

Still not terribly impressive. If mild inflation is the worst thing you have to complain about, your life is pretty good.

I'd rather have mild inflation that plagues, riots, and mass layoffs.
The highest rate of inflation in over forty years is what you define as "mild inflation"? That's laughable, Joey and I think deep down you know it!

Inflation is a "tax" which hits poor Americans harder than any other tax that the Federal Government imposes! They're not exempt from it. They can't absorb it like upper middle class people or the rich can!

I can do it without using a dozen different quotes, so can everybody else. The problem is with you, not us. If you want to quote, fine, but don't expect a reply from me. Most of our conversations involve you telling lies and me pointing them out anyway. It's like talking with an 8 year old child because you keep repeating the lies anyhow.

Naw, dude, most of your posts are you demonstrating what a bitter old white guy you are because the world has passed you by.

The highest rate of inflation in over forty years is what you define as "mild inflation"? That's laughable, Joey and I think deep down you know it!

Meh, it's not having much effect on my life, but most of my expenses are fixed... I have a fuel efficient car so gas prices aren't effecting me that much... I might be paying a bit more on groceries, but at least I can GET groceries now, unlike March of 2020 when the shelves were empty

Inflation is a "tax" which hits poor Americans harder than any other tax that the Federal Government imposes! They're not exempt from it. They can't absorb it like upper middle class people or the rich can!

Okay, I agree, inflation is a tax.

So which idiot imposed tariffs on China that caused all those costs to go up?

Naw, dude, most of your posts are you demonstrating what a bitter old white guy you are because the world has passed you by.

Meh, it's not having much effect on my life, but most of my expenses are fixed... I have a fuel efficient car so gas prices aren't effecting me that much... I might be paying a bit more on groceries, but at least I can GET groceries now, unlike March of 2020 when the shelves were empty
So your response is basically that you don't care because you've got enough money to weather the rampant inflation that Joe Biden is hammering poor Americans with? Noted, Joey!

Okay, I agree, inflation is a tax.

So which idiot imposed tariffs on China that caused all those costs to go up?
Go back and look at the rate of inflation even WITH the tariffs that Trump used to fight back against China's economic warfare against us! It's not even CLOSE to what Biden has given us this year!

So your response is basically that you don't care because you've got enough money to weather the rampant inflation that Joe Biden is hammering poor Americans with? Noted, Joey!

Except it's really not, because employment opportunities for better pay have never been better for poor Americans. Even McDonald and Amazon are offering living wages now.

Go back and look at the rate of inflation even WITH the tariffs that Trump used to fight back against China's economic warfare against us! It's not even CLOSE to what Biden has given us this year!

Clearly, you've never done supply chain with China... If you have you would know it takes YEARS for the costs of tariffs to snake their way through the supply chain.

Right now, I am doing some consulting with a company that is ordering steel products. The WORLD WIDE (not just the US) cost of steel has risen 158% since 2020. Part of that is tariffs, part of that is increased demand. But those costs aren't going to hit the customers until 2022.

But you gotta love the core of naked, oblivious elitism it's exposed in the left. I can't think of another single issue which has more clearly revealed how out-of-touch they are. "Oh, gas prices are high? Well, just buy an electric car, and you won't have to worry about it." "Look, we gave you some money, so you shouldn't care that higher prices are eating it all up." "Hey, if turkey's too expensive for your holiday, you could have some festive pasta instead." "The economy's not bad. People are just pissed because things cost more and take longer to get." Even knowing as I do how incredibly stupid leftists are about the real world, I've been just staring in shocked awe at my computer every time one of these Mensa members speaks.

But you gotta love the core of naked, oblivious elitism it's exposed in the left. I can't think of another single issue which has more clearly revealed how out-of-touch they are. "Oh, gas prices are high? Well, just buy an electric car, and you won't have to worry about it." "Look, we gave you some money, so you shouldn't care that higher prices are eating it all up." "Hey, if turkey's too expensive for your holiday, you could have some festive pasta instead." "The economy's not bad. People are just pissed because things cost more and take longer to get." Even knowing as I do how incredibly stupid leftists are about the real world, I've been just staring in shocked awe at my computer every time one of these Mensa members speaks.

I don't own an electric car. I own a Ford Focus that gets 40 miles per gallon. Which means I can fill up my tank for about $30.00 and be good for weeks.

The person who has the problem is the twit who bought the gas-guzzling SUV. In short, you think that the rest of us should care about your poor life choices.

I don't own an electric car. I own a Ford Focus that gets 40 miles per gallon. Which means I can fill up my tank for about $30.00 and be good for weeks.

The person who has the problem is the twit who bought the gas-guzzling SUV. In short, you think that the rest of us should care about your poor life choices.
Or the guy who needs a pick up truck to do his job...or a van...or heaven forbid a Semi? Those people NEED those vehicles to do the work they perform and they are being screwed by you on the left on a daily basis! Poor life choices? What...working for a living? (Eye Roll)

Trust me when I tell you this, Joey...those "twits" aren't going to forget the way that Biden and the Democrats are treating them right now come the midterm elections and beyond!

You know how the left thinks. None of this is their fault. It's either a worldwide problem or Trump's fault. When you come across these leftists, here is what they tell us:

Afghanistan--Trump's fault nine months after he left office.
Dementia Covid spike--Republicans fault because forget statistics, their polls say it's Republicans who are not getting vaxed.
Border problem--Trump's fault because it was just as bad as he was in office. Forget what the BP is reporting. They are criminals and thieves.
Labor shortage--not a US problem but a worldwide problem thanks to covid.
Inflation because we paid people more to stay home than work--Trump's fault.
30% increase in violent crime in commie cities--Trump's fault because he didn't support national police reform.

"The best thing about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland

Because they don’t have either the skills or the will to find a job that can cover their expenses. In terms of a single parent household it could be because they don’t have anyone to watch the kid(s). What are you driving at exactly?

I am suggesting that you aren't playing with a full deck.

Forum List

Back