White House Partners with Muslim Brotherhood Front

Anybody who hasn't noticed Obama's affection for radical communists and muslims has their head up their ass. And the more anti-America they are, the more he seems to like them.

Quick question Stupid Jackass.......................

Got any links to back up your bullshit?

Anybody who hasn't noticed Obama's affection for radical communists and muslims has their head up their ass. And the more anti-America they are, the more he seems to like them.

BikieBoiy, use......... google.......... yah............. lazy............ ssob...:eusa_angel:

radical communists and muslims has their head up their ass. - Google Search

Last edited:

BikieBoiy, use......... google.......... yah............. lazy............ ssob...:eusa_angel:

Yeah.................sure.................a Google page you laid out that shows the most far right wing sites possible.

Got any real news sites that say the same thing, or are you a Breitbart boi?

Yeah.................sure.................a Google page you laid out that shows the most far right wing sites possible.

You .......mean .............like...........the ........daily.............krap,........msdnc........and.......such........ ilk...:razz:

:night:...CC

Last edited:

Quick answer Biker Bitch.................
Look at his record. If you took your head out of your ass, you might be able to see it.

You .......mean .............like...........the ........daily.............krap,........msdnc........and.......such........ ilk...:razz:

Don't really care what you use, just not some far right wing site that tries to scare the crap out of people without having any real evidence.

If you can provide some truth, I might listen to you.

Don't really care what you use, just not some far right wing site that tries to scare the crap out of people without having any real evidence.

Let's clarify something right now, I don't give a fvck if you listen or not. Check out my bio. You rambling on is just some extra progressive/liberal/lunatic fun...:eusa_angel:

He thinks cowboys and muslims is gonna turn out different than cowboys and indians.

Let's clarify something right now, I don't give a fvck if you listen or not. Check out my bio. You rambling on is just some extra progressive/liberal/lunatic fun...:eusa_angel:

Check out your bio? Really? You should have been the one to write it, so that means you can ramble on about anything you really wish.

Got any references who are willing to stand up for you here?

6a00d8341c630a53ef013486322e3f970c-600wi

March 20, 2013
By Ryan Mauro

On March 8, ISNA President Mohamed Magid joined 10 other religious leaders in a 90-minute conversation with President Obama about immigration reform. Also present was senior White House adviser Valerie Jarrett, who spoke at ISNA’s 2009 convention. Three days later, Magid took part in a meeting with President Obama where he got “recommendations” in preparation for his Middle East trip, including some from groups with a history of defending Hezbollah.

“Over the past two years, I-along with my White House colleagues-have benefited from the advice of many of your [Magid’s] organizations through our Office of Public Engagement,” said Deputy National Security Adviser Denis McDonough on March 6, 2011 during a speech at the mosque that Magid leads.

ISNA’s White House tour included spending time with George Selim, the White House Director for Community Partnerships, who is an annual speaker at ISNA’s conventions. Selim previously admitted that “hundreds” of meetings have taken place between government officials and the Council on American-Islamic Relations, another group with Brotherhood origins that was designated an unindicted co-conspirator.

Instead of working with anti-Islamist Muslim groups like the American Islamic Leadership Coalition or the LibForAll Foundation, the Obama administration is embracing the larger Muslim Brotherhood legacy groups. The way to engage in the Muslim-American community is by discrediting the Islamist theme, not by giving a platform to those broadcasting it.

RiseOfMuslimBrotherhood.jpg

You idiots and your cut and paste photo shop, you can't even get the hat for Muslims right, not even close to what and Egyptian Muslim would wear for head covering.

initially a symbol of Ottoman modernity, the fez over time came to be seen as part of an "Oriental" cultural identity. Seen as exotic and romantic in the west, it enjoyed a vogue as part of men's luxury smoking outfit in the United States and the UK in the decades surrounding the turn of the 20th century. The fez had become traditional to the point that Mustafa Kemal Atatürk banned it in Turkey in 1925 as part of his modernizing reforms. In his speech attacking Ottoman dress as decadent, he condemned the fez as "the headcovering of Greeks", tarring it by association with the recent Greco-Turkish War.[7]
Fez (hat) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6a00d8341c630a53ef013486322e3f970c-600wi

March 20, 2013
By Ryan Mauro

On March 8, ISNA President Mohamed Magid joined 10 other religious leaders in a 90-minute conversation with President Obama about immigration reform. Also present was senior White House adviser Valerie Jarrett, who spoke at ISNA’s 2009 convention. Three days later, Magid took part in a meeting with President Obama where he got “recommendations” in preparation for his Middle East trip, including some from groups with a history of defending Hezbollah.

“Over the past two years, I-along with my White House colleagues-have benefited from the advice of many of your [Magid’s] organizations through our Office of Public Engagement,” said Deputy National Security Adviser Denis McDonough on March 6, 2011 during a speech at the mosque that Magid leads.

ISNA’s White House tour included spending time with George Selim, the White House Director for Community Partnerships, who is an annual speaker at ISNA’s conventions. Selim previously admitted that “hundreds” of meetings have taken place between government officials and the Council on American-Islamic Relations, another group with Brotherhood origins that was designated an unindicted co-conspirator.

Instead of working with anti-Islamist Muslim groups like the American Islamic Leadership Coalition or the LibForAll Foundation, the Obama administration is embracing the larger Muslim Brotherhood legacy groups. The way to engage in the Muslim-American community is by discrediting the Islamist theme, not by giving a platform to those broadcasting it.

RiseOfMuslimBrotherhood.jpg

You idiots and your cut and paste photo shop, you can't even get the hat for Muslims right, not even close to what and Egyptian Muslim would wear for head covering.

initially a symbol of Ottoman modernity, the fez over time came to be seen as part of an "Oriental" cultural identity. Seen as exotic and romantic in the west, it enjoyed a vogue as part of men's luxury smoking outfit in the United States and the UK in the decades surrounding the turn of the 20th century. The fez had become traditional to the point that Mustafa Kemal Atatürk banned it in Turkey in 1925 as part of his modernizing reforms. In his speech attacking Ottoman dress as decadent, he condemned the fez as "the headcovering of Greeks", tarring it by association with the recent Greco-Turkish War.[7]
Fez (hat) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"What Difference, Does It Make" he's kenyan...:eusa_shhh:

Dunno what real difference it makes........................I mean.....................Obama was born in Hawaii and spent some time in Indonesia, yet every right wing idiot thinks he's from Kenya.

Oh yeah..................wanna talk about that Sikh temple that was shot up by some redneck because he thought they were Islamic?

You're right...............all those "terrorists" look the same.

Dunno what real difference it makes........................I mean.....................Obama was born in Hawaii and spent some time in Indonesia, yet every right wing idiot thinks he's from Kenya.

Oh yeah..................wanna talk about that Sikh temple that was shot up by some redneck because he thought they were Islamic?

His daddy was a kenyan, don't his paw resemble bo diddley...:razz:

baracksr.jpg
bodiddley.jpg

Last edited:
Morsi Supporters Wave Al Qaeda Flags — on The Glazov Gang

July 16, 2013 By Frontpagemag.com

morsi22-350x350.jpg

The Gang members gathered to discuss Morsi Supporters Wave Al Qaeda Flags, analyzing why Obama and Islamist terrorists both back the Brotherhood.

The episode also featured The Brotherhood-Benghazi Connection, focusing on Morsi’s fall and the revelations it may yield.

To watch both parts of this two part series, see below:

Morsi Supporters Wave Al Qaeda Flags ? on The Glazov Gang | FrontPage Magazine

baracksr.jpg
bodiddley.jpg

Really? What your parent was is what defines you?

I was raised in a whole bunch of racists, yet I believe that everyone is created equal.

Keep trying bigot.................if you search long enough, you're gonna find some small minded idiots who believe as you do.

baracksr.jpg
bodiddley.jpg

Really? What your parent was is what defines you?

I was raised in a whole bunch of racists, yet I believe that everyone is created equal.

Keep trying bigot.................if you search long enough, you're gonna find some small minded idiots who believe as you do.

Bikieboiy, don't his paw resemble bo diddley. By the way that salunsky name calling you do rolls off me like water on a ducks back...:disbelief:

Last edited:
Obama: F-16s to Muslim Brotherhood Yes,
F-16s to Egyptian Military No

July 24, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

130303160948-kerry-morsi-egypt-story-top-550x309-450x2521.jpg

During Kerry’s confirmation hearing, he claimed that Morsi declaring that Egyptians should nurse their children on hatred for the Jews was no reason not to give Morsi a bunch of F-16s.

Apparently those interests were limited to keeping the Muslim Brotherhood in power, because now that the Brotherhood is out of power, suddenly no more F-16s.

It was appropriate when a terrorist group was in charge of Egypt. But now it’s… inappropriate.

You’ve got to give the first democratically elected Muslim Brotherhood president of the United States credit. He did warn that if Egyptians overthrew their first democratically elected Muslim Brotherhood president, that would endanger American aid to Egypt.

So in June, Kerry was claiming that we had to give aid to maintain our relations with the Egyptian military, not with Morsi. Now Morsi is gone and Kerry, along with the rest of Obama Inc. have been exposed as shameless liars.

Obama: F-16s to Muslim Brotherhood Yes, F-16s to Egyptian Military No | FrontPage Magazine

Muslim Brotherhood Leader Calls on US to Invade Egypt, Protect the Brotherhood

July 29, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

308671.jpg

Mohammed El-Beltagy is the Secretary-General of the Muslim Brotherhood’s Freedom and Justice Party. I have found no independent confirmation from a non-partisan source of him making such a statement, so take it with a grain of salt.

In the weirdest statement yet announced by a person belonging to any country in the world, a Muslim Brotherhood leader called Mohammed El-Beltagy, asked the United States, the European Union and NATO to send their armies to Egypt to fight against the Egyptian army and destroy it, under the pretext that the army wants to destroy the Muslim Brotherhood and scatter them.

More ominously, figures in Obama Inc. have reportedly repeated the Syria warning/threat. And while I don’t see Obama trying to do to Egypt what he did to Libya, the weapons smuggling pipeline arming the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria could easily be diverted to Egypt, which is already a transit point between Libya and Syria.

Muslim Brotherhood Leader Calls on US to Invade Egypt, Protect the Brotherhood | FrontPage Magazine

Forum List

Back