White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Nation's Divide

you don't accept facts ...I know they hurt--that's natural...but be a man
it's OBVIOUS/plain as day = you are hurt by the facts I posted
Did you even watch the video? The professor explains how a series of government policies, acts & procedures deprived African Americans of access to a quality education, starting back before the Brown vs Board of Education decision in 1954. Actually she goes back further than that particular era but goes into detail about the government's responses to any gain obtained on behalf of African Americans. That's the "white rage" she's talking about - the indignation, retaliation and back stabbing done to counter any gains made by black people and are accomplished through government laws, policies, etc.that dispproportionately negatively impact African Americans and do so by design.

She also talks about how some of the universities didn't want to comply with the Brown decision but still wanted the money that the government was handing out in their bid to obtain an educated populace to counter the Soviet's advance with Sputnik (the Soviets weren't supposed to get a satallite up before the U.S).

This is a VERY informative video full of documented historical truth, yet your only response is to repost the same worn out "stats" without an iota of context or any explanation of what they represent because they do not mean what you keep claiming they do. The video mentions that many African Americans in the state of Virginia had their schools shut down for 5 years by the school board because they didn't want to have black kids attending school with their white children. Do your stats factor in things like this? No they don't which is why they are not a factual representation of the truth of the matter. Do your stats factor in things like all of the black people who were proven to have been falsely accused of a myriad of crimes? Again, no they don't therefore they are not a factual representation of the truth.

More importantly your repeated and continued posting of these stats which you're attempting to use to cast aspersions on an entire race of people reveals you to be one of those people who needs to put down others in order to feel better about themself.

You can't even explain what you post, yet you expect others to accept it at face value. All of the African American posters know better than that and even though you're trying to hurt us or our feelings I guess, your tactic is ineffective simply because it does not apply to me and I'm fairly sure none of the guys here either. I can't say with certainly because I've never run a background check on any of them but from what I know of them, YOU are the low man on the totem pole - educationally, intellectually and criminally.

Unfortunately, I never got that far.. When you OPEN with the topic of White Rage and immediately start re-adjudicating the Diallo killing, I'm not expecting any kind of coherent academic discussion... So it's hard to wade thru the "re-mix" of injustices to find any PRESCRIPTION for IMPROVING the quality of life and justice for Black America..

That's what RATIONAL people want to talk about... Others are just filled with too much rage to be productive or useful in fixing anything...

If you can't discuss the impact of past and current law and policy you can't discuss a solution. I have stated several solutions but you don't want to discuss them or you dismiss them. Your idea of a solution is whites dictate what we do and we agree to do it.

Your solution was for blacks to move out of black communities into rural all white towns because those whites would gladly welcome them. And you still cannot understand why I consider that idiotic. I live in a mostly rural state and KNOW that what you proposed would NEVER be accepted.

Anderson is right and your opinions support what she says.

Excellent presentation on the subtle white rage that perpetuates systematic racism and bigotry in the United States to this day...

Any and all feedback, on what the speaker presented in her presentation, is welcomed.

More whining from people who make a living convincing black people they are victims. The solution lies with black people themselves, stop whining about what people will not do for them and do it themselves.

Shut up. I'm tired of people who have never lived one second black saying this shit.

"Carol Anderson (born 1959) is an American academic. She is the Charles Howard Candler professor of African American Studies at Emory University.[2] Her research focuses on public policy with regards to race, justice, and equality.

Anderson earned bachelor's and master's degrees at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio in 1981 and 1983, respectively.[4][2] She earned a PhD in history from The Ohio State University in 1995.[5][2] She was awarded a fellowship to study at Harvard University in 2005"

What credentials and research do you have to support your opinion? That you're white and since you've never faced racism it doesn't exist?

Gee as many times as you tell whites to shut up they never do. Maybe you should take some of the monopoly money you have and buy a clue. It ain't gonna happen. Suck it up.

I don't expect you to shut up. What I do know is that if you were sitting in a room with some blacks in it you would shut up. I have sat in rooms surrounded by whites and have said what I do here. And I have been confronted by whites that did not like it. Needless to say they didn't like what happened then either. And I really have to laugh at you. You exemplify stupid.

Aren't you HERE to rage? You certainly are not interested in any kind of rational attempt to win justice or improve the black quality of life in this gawd awful country run by raging white people...

You allow this shit to go on, but if a black person creates a thread with such a title with nothing supporting it in the OP your punk --- would either move it to the rubber room or close it.

black rioting got us the 1968 gun control act.

Excellent presentation on the subtle white rage that perpetuates systematic racism and bigotry in the United States to this day...

Any and all feedback, on what the speaker presented in her presentation, is welcomed.

More whining from people who make a living convincing black people they are victims. The solution lies with black people themselves, stop whining about what people will not do for them and do it themselves.

Shut up. I'm tired of people who have never lived one second black saying this shit.

"Carol Anderson (born 1959) is an American academic. She is the Charles Howard Candler professor of African American Studies at Emory University.[2] Her research focuses on public policy with regards to race, justice, and equality.

Anderson earned bachelor's and master's degrees at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio in 1981 and 1983, respectively.[4][2] She earned a PhD in history from The Ohio State University in 1995.[5][2] She was awarded a fellowship to study at Harvard University in 2005"

What credentials and research do you have to support your opinion? That you're white and since you've never faced racism it doesn't exist?

Gee as many times as you tell whites to shut up they never do. Maybe you should take some of the monopoly money you have and buy a clue. It ain't gonna happen. Suck it up.

I don't expect you to shut up. What I do know is that if you were sitting in a room with some blacks in it you would shut up. I have sat in rooms surrounded by whites and have said what I do here. And I have been confronted by whites that did not like it. Needless to say they didn't like what happened then either. And I really have to laugh at you. You exemplify stupid.

You always threaten that whites won’t say things to blacks in person, why would you think that?

Sure reads like one. Why else would anyone say it?
As a statement of common sense.

A lot of white posters on here say things so freely, the most incendiary things.

Common sense dictates that they won't walk up to blacks and say that.

Surely you can see the sense in that, don't you?

But I'm curious, how is it a threat really?

Brother IM2 wasn't stating that if someone says something bad to some black person and he hears about it, that HE will come up to the person that said it and cause harm to them, did he?

Who is being threatened?

How come you've opted to interpret those common sense statements as threats?

I find that rather...peculiar.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There's an elderly black woman
that lives across the street from me.

About a month ago, I saw her a block ahead of me....
She would take a few steps, stop, set down a bag,
pick it back up, take a few more steps...repeat

I caught up with her in no time
and picked up the bag she had set down....

Omg, what did you buy?...
This is too heavy for you to be carrying
Your nephew should be helping you

I don't want to bother him, she says

It's the least he can do...
he lives with you and isn't working

I told you before, if I'm not home, Jacob is...
One of us will go with you to the store

You're such a nice person, she says...
Everyone is so nice to me... I'm surprised

I started laughing...surprised?, why?...
Because you're black

Yes...because I'm black....
I bet everyone wonders why I live over here

Probably to get away from the black shitheads

That's right, I don't want to live with my own people...

Fake news posts an anecdote and now this woman is supposed to validate his psychosis. But if we post 50 blacks that say different, they don't count.

Fake news posts an anecdote and now this woman is supposed to validate his psychosis. But if we post 50 blacks that say different, they don't count.
ROFLMFAO

I'm not a guy and what I posted is the truth....
believe what you will....feed your psychosis

Sure reads like one. Why else would anyone say it?
As a statement of common sense.

A lot of white posters on here say things so freely, the most incendiary things.

Common sense dictates that they won't walk up to blacks and say that.

Surely you can see the sense in that, don't you?

But I'm curious, how is it a threat really?

Brother IM2 wasn't stating that if someone says something bad to some black person and he hears about it, that HE will come up to the person that said it and cause harm to them, did he?

Who is being threatened?

How come you've opted to interpret those common sense statements as threats?

I find that rather...peculiar.
Not peculiar at all. There have been many blacks on forums who act tough and say they would kick a white man's ass if they said the same things to their face as online. Since IM2 speaks as if all blacks think the same, makes sense.

Not peculiar at all. There have been many blacks on forums who act tough and say they would kick a white man's ass if they said the same things to their face as online. Since IM2 speaks as if all blacks think the same, makes sense.
It only makes sense to a person that has the worst thoughts about and/or are hostile towards blacks. Brother IM2 has not threatened anyone, nor has he stated he would kick a white man's ass, at least not as far as I saw, certainly not in this instance.

But, you will justify these ridiculous beliefs due to your bias against blacks, I'm sure.

It only makes sense to a person that has the worst thoughts about and/or are hostile towards blacks. Brother IM2 has not threatened anyone, nor has he stated he would kick a white man's ass, at least not as far as I saw, certainly not in this instance.

But, you will justify these ridiculous beliefs due to your bias against blacks, I'm sure.
More bullshit. Im2 speaks about blacks as if you all have the same thoughts. I am not biased. If a white man were to say the same thing it would still look like a threat.

Who gives a shit? Academics are PC idiots. Emasculated losers ready to blame everyone but their manufactured victims. You seem to be one of those victims. The joke is on you.

Not. So tell me, what is your opinion of Thomas Sowell?

Thomas Sowell does not PRETEND to be a judge of White Rage or anything racist... He's merely laying out the plan to END racial disparity -- both economically and in justice... But YOU don't like him, because if he succeeds you lose your hobby shouting at white people to shut up.. :113:

Now if the angry RACE professor succeeds in INCITING racial divides, you win -- aint that right?? And that''s really her job isn't it? To STOKE racial tension and PREVENT any kind of rationale counter to white racist attitudes. And THAT'S why -- Marc and you think she's so great....

You seem to be fine with Sowell thinking he's the judge of the black race. Just as long as he doesn't criticize whites. Sowell is an idiot. And if this does not incite the racial divide that has existed from the beginning of this country:

“More dangerous than these highly publicized episodes over the years are innumerable organized and unprovoked physical attacks on whites by young black gangs in shopping malls, on beaches, and in other public places all across the country today. While some of these attacks make it into the media as isolated incidents, the nationwide pattern of organized black-on-white attacks by thugs remains invisible in the mainstream media, with the notable exception of Bill O’Reilly on the Fox News Channel.”

Early Skirmishes in a Race War, Thomas Sowell, National Review, October 24, 2013

Nothing does.

She speaks the truth. A politically incorrect one people like you can't face. I've fought city halls. I know she is right.

Sowell is NEVER ignoring or mangling the sordid history of treatment of Blacks in America.. His only "racial crime" is trying to be pro-active about overcoming those disasters.. And it comes from a very KEEN awareness that GOVT OVER-REACH is the key reason behind the major tragedies in his Black American history..

You would do well to UNDERSTAND that key point.. That government is STILL not the superhero in this story.. And that even in FERGUSON it was government arrogance and stupidity that PREYED on people living on the edge of economic survival that CREATED most of the indifferent and callous encounters with "law and justice" in that city...

Aren't you HERE to rage? You certainly are not interested in any kind of rational attempt to win justice or improve the black quality of life in this gawd awful country run by raging white people...

You are the one who cannot hold a rational discussion. Look at your post. Those are not the words of a rational person. Justice will not be achieved based only on how whites want it done. Just learn that.

Justice is justice. It's man-made and fallible.. It's not a black or white problem. We all want less crime and better justice. There's not a black justice or white justice. When the law is abused, every citizen should be appalled.

Just read how the police in Wisconsin shook down a 9 yr old white boy for the crime of shoveling his grandmother's driveway.. SHEER STUPIDITY.. But the cops justified it by lecturing the kid that "SOME PEOPLE" have been casing out the elderly in order to prey on them.. Now that would have been an ENTIRE IM2/MarcATL thread filled with RAGE if the kid had been black.. But since he was white -- no one posted it..

I know WRONG when I see it. I don't depend on you to lecture me into seeing it...

If you can't discuss the impact of past and current law and policy you can't discuss a solution. I have stated several solutions but you don't want to discuss them or you dismiss them. Your idea of a solution is whites dictate what we do and we agree to do it.

Your solutions are always backwards-looking.. You're looking to turn around the slave ships and restore the Kingdoms of Africa..

I can't buy into solutions that have a 300 year litany of abuses.. I totally UNDERSTAND that history, but it helps not ONE PERSON to try and mediate or remedy the past that far back...

I'm not sure you have a clear grasp of the present. Neither does this professor at Emory.. Because your job is to make sure that whites feel pain for that 300 year tragedy.. You're not offering ANYTHING that actually improves the situation for the LIVING...

You are the one who cannot hold a rational discussion. Look at your post. Those are not the words of a rational person. Justice will not be achieved based only on how whites want it done. Just learn that.

Justice is justice. It's man-made and fallible.. It's not a black or white problem. We all want less crime and better justice. There's not a black justice or white justice. When the law is abused, every citizen should be appalled.

Just read how the police in Wisconsin shook down a 9 yr old white boy for the crime of shoveling his grandmother's driveway.. SHEER STUPIDITY.. But the cops justified it by lecturing the kid that "SOME PEOPLE" have been casing out the elderly in order to prey on them.. Now that would have been an ENTIRE IM2/MarcATL thread filled with RAGE if the kid had been black.. But since he was white -- no one posted it..

I know WRONG when I see it. I don't depend on you to lecture me into seeing it...

You apparently don't and spare me the colorblind lie.

I guess Black Rap music (Hip Hop), mass crime, violence, murder, and incarceration isn't a sign of rage at all.

Your solutions are always backwards-looking.. You're looking to turn around the slave ships and restore the Kingdoms of Africa..

I can't buy into solutions that have a 300 year litany of abuses.. I totally UNDERSTAND that history, but it helps not ONE PERSON to try and mediate or remedy the past that far back...

I'm not sure you have a clear grasp of the present. Neither does this professor at Emory.. Because your job is to make sure that whites feel pain for that 300 year tragedy.. You're not offering ANYTHING that actually improves the situation for the LIVING...
IQ2 hates white people. This includes White people living today who had nothing to do with slavery. This is obviously illogical and ignorant.

He also fails to appreciate or even recognize the role many whites played in ending slavery. Including those who gave up their lives.

Forum List

Back