White supremacists acting as agents provocateurs (again)

Police in Minneapolis say a man known as "Umbrella Man", seen damaging property in the city during the Black Lives Matter protests, has links to white supremacy groups.

People took to the city's streets following the death there in May of George Floyd, an unarmed black man.

No doubt his many friends in the Aryan Cowboys will be disgusted by his behaviour and will throw him out of the "prison biker" gang.
I know that my many conservative friends on here will join me in condemning his loutish behaviour. It does tend to undermine the trumpish narrative about these troubles doesnt it ?
Why are WHITE ANTIFAG Protesters attacking and assaulting Black, Hispanic and Asian Law Enforcement Officers and sending them to the hospital and permanently blinding them and injuring them? Why has BLM murdered countless police officers and then get the full support of The Democrat Party to continue doing it, and also is being given credibility by Major League Sports?
Not only major sports leagues but BLM is given $billions by US corporations?? WTF??
Not only major sports leagues but BLM is given $billions by US corporations?? WTF??
They obviously see something that your incompetence doesn't let you see. It must be so confounding to live in a world you can't understand.
Contributing to support urban rioters means that those boards need to be replaced. That's what I understand. Forbes understands that too.
Maybe you need to buy some stock and have some board of idiots donate your investment, so its more clear to you?
Contributing to support urban rioters means that those boards need to be replaced. That's what I understand. Forbes understands that too.
Maybe you need to buy some stock and have some board of idiots donate your investment, so its more clear to you?
That cleared up nothing. Just more of your poorly thought out supposition. Like I said. It's confounding you. It's this type of dissonance that leads your type to believe conspiracies rather than the simple truth.

Fake BBC news.
The Minneapolis Police is lying?
No, the BBC is lying. The guy is an ex-con and not classified as a "white supremacist" by the police, but is called one by CNN and the BBC. I call that "fake news". He was just ONE criminal out stealing during a riot. Yet he makes the "news" as a "white supremacist" one fucking guy out of thousands of rioters. FAKE NEWS.
The warrant does not label them as a White supremacist group, but describes them as a "known prison gang out of Minnesota and Kentucky."

Meanwhile........ thousands of democrat party terrorists in antifa and black lives matter brown shirt groups, burn, loot, beat and murder American citizens........for over 2 months.......and they tell us it isn't happening.....then, they make up a story about one guy, and try to say he proves it isn't left wing, democrat party terrorists from antifa and black lives matter burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans......

We need to drive these monsters from office in November and from respectable public places ........... they truly are monsters....

The democrat party will burn, loot, beat and murder anyone who gets in their way....they will create Hell and proudly rule over it, rather than live in a Heaven they do not completely control.....

They are insane.....

Nobody in America listens to the BBC... freaking foreigners
White Supremacists, INCEL, and MGTOW are the real terrorists in America today....and their hanger ons.
White Supremacists, INCEL, and MGTOW are the real terrorists in America today....and their hanger ons.
Indeed.

oh----a friend of your
White nazis trying to delegitimize protest from folk with a legitimate beef.
When did the US come to this ?

Who is "delegitimizing" anything? The Liberal Rioters are being glorified by the media as they loot and block freeways.
He was a right wing neo-nazi not a liberal. One of many plants I suspect.

oh tainted KNOWS mr umbrella-----mr umbrella is a friend of Tainted

oh----a friend of your

Who is "delegitimizing" anything? The Liberal Rioters are being glorified by the media as they loot and block freeways.

Probably right.

I've never had an umbrella, recognized the device as Homosexual.

yet, now, we are supposed to believe that the Hell's Angels have Gay Members they are sending out to do this kind of thing? Just doesn't make sense.

Police in Minneapolis say a man known as "Umbrella Man", seen damaging property in the city during the Black Lives Matter protests, has links to white supremacy groups.

People took to the city's streets following the death there in May of George Floyd, an unarmed black man.

No doubt his many friends in the Aryan Cowboys will be disgusted by his behaviour and will throw him out of the "prison biker" gang.
I know that my many conservative friends on here will join me in condemning his loutish behaviour. It does tend to undermine the trumpish narrative about these troubles doesnt it ?

I myself condemn the violence, it seems you are content with Portland continuing the violence and not wanting to put a stop to the looting, the damage to private property, the fires, the breaking of store windows, barricading buildings, defacing the city streets.

You have one guy that is a scum racist and you want to make sure everyone condemn him and yet you support left wing violence and hate.

So I will denounce violence on all sides, and call on all sides to stop with the hatred, the violence and the racism, do you? Will you denounce the riots in Portland, Seattle and all other locations?

oh----a friend of your

One guy in Minnesota two months ago and now the left is gone into gotcha mode. Never mind the fact that many have died in these protests, one out thousands incident in the last two months to an unnamed guy, that might have ties to white supremacy groups, however no positive ID. Sounds desperate to me.

Lefties have this phantom "umbrella man" running around and they pretend to know everything about except his freaking name and as long as they call him a "supremacist" they can go ahead and burn buildings and loot stores. The freaking world is truly upside down in the liberal mind.

oh----a friend of your

One guy in Minnesota two months ago and now the left is gone into gotcha mode. Never mind the fact that many have died in these protests, one out thousands incident in the last two months to an unnamed guy, that might have ties to white supremacy groups, however no positive ID. Sounds desperate to me.

Papageorge----you left out the all important umbrella

I have distant relatives in england (really DISTANT) ---the men seem to ALWAYS carry an umbrella. Maybe
mr umbrella is a LIMEY

I thought the Minneapolis Police were not to be trusted? Now your side wants to listen to what they have to say. You also say "again". Here, I will help you out. The Richmond (VA) Police say a white supremacist group instigated a riot. Now, produce other instances. Further, how organized are they? Who or what is funding them? Are they responsible for the majority of the riots? Finally, if this is all white supremacists, why is it a problem to have Federal Law Enforcement stopping them?

Lefties have this phantom "umbrella man" running around and they pretend to know everything about except his freaking name and as long as they call him a "supremacist" they can go ahead and burn buildings and loot stores. The freaking world is truly upside down in the liberal mind.
When President Trump is reelected on November 3rd the bitter Communist Democrats will say the man with the umbrella was a Russian who interfered in the Election

laughing-hysterically.gif

I thought the Minneapolis Police were not to be trusted? Now your side wants to listen to what they have to say. You also say "again". Here, I will help you out. The Richmond (VA) Police say a white supremacist group instigated a riot. Now, produce other instances. Further, how organized are they? Who or what is funding them? Are they responsible for the majority of the riots? Finally, if this is all white supremacists, why is it a problem to have Federal Law Enforcement stopping them?

Good point there. Law Enforcement has informants working on the inside of white supremacist organizations. So how did these crimes by supremacists happen in the first place?

Fake BBC news.
No, the BBC is lying. The guy is an ex-con and not classified as a "white supremacist" by the police, but is called one by CNN and the BBC. I call that "fake news". He was just ONE criminal out stealing during a riot. Yet he makes the "news" as a "white supremacist" one fucking guy out of thousands of rioters. FAKE NEWS.
The warrant does not label them as a White supremacist group, but describes them as a "known prison gang out of Minnesota and Kentucky."

Meanwhile........ thousands of democrat party terrorists in antifa and black lives matter brown shirt groups, burn, loot, beat and murder American citizens........for over 2 months.......and they tell us it isn't happening.....then, they make up a story about one guy, and try to say he proves it isn't left wing, democrat party terrorists from antifa and black lives matter burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans......

We need to drive these monsters from office in November and from respectable public places ........... they truly are monsters....

The democrat party will burn, loot, beat and murder anyone who gets in their way....they will create Hell and proudly rule over it, rather than live in a Heaven they do not completely control.....

They are insane.....
They said they would burn America to the ground if we did not vote them in to office.

Fake BBC news.

It's not fake news.

It's in other media outlets.

I started a thread on it yesterday.

The truth is coming out. It's not the protesters who are being violent. It's the far right radical extremists but they don't even have the guts to do it as themselves. They pose as BLM and protesters so that innocent people are blamed for their actions.

Very cowardly.

Last edited:
Fake BBC news.

They are insane.....
They said they would burn America to the ground if we did not vote them in to office.

Yep.......and as the Comedian said in "The Watchmen," they will be the ones ruling over the Cinder.....

Fake BBC news.

It's not fake news.

The truth is coming out. It's not the protesters who are being violent. It's the far right radical extremists but they don't even have the guts to do it as themselves. They pose as BLM and protesters so that innocent people are blamed for their actions.

Very cowardly.

Are you really this stupid? Are you Chinese, working for the Chinese government?

Fake BBC news.

It's not fake news.

Very cowardly.
1. There is no "they" meaning "far right extremists"
2. There are no "white supremacists", there is one "ex-con" with an umbrella
3. It is VERY FAKE NEWS.
4. The rioters are antifa and their supporters. That you call hundreds of antifa rioters "white supremacists" says it all. I guess they pulled down all those Robert E. Lee statues too?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back