White Supremacists Running for Office in 2018

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Never thought I's see this in modern US.

Election 2018 Is Off to the Racists

Across the US, white nationalists and their sympathizers are running for office—and they don’t need to win to be dangerous.

“Jews…commit a disproportionate number of mass shootings,” Wisconsin Republican congressional candidate Paul Nehlen lied on Facebook recently. Earlier, he had tweeted: “Poop, incest, and pedophilia. Why are those common themes repeated so often with Jews?” Another GOP House hopeful, Pennsylvania’s Sean Donahue, recently told me, “The United States was intended to be white…. I don’t see why we had to have the Fair Housing Act.”

Welcome to Trump’s America, where a rash of white nationalists are running for office. Depending on your definition, anywhere from nine and 17 white supremacists and far-right militia leaders are currently running for House and Senate seats, governorships, and state legislatures.
<more>

big deal , anyone can run for office . There was a thread a few weeks ago about a buncha muslims running for office in the USA . 'keith elison' a muslim living in Minnesota ran for office and won . My goodness mrobama ran for president and won . 'maxine watters' ran for office and is in office , same for many others in the dem party and probably the repubs . 'jesse jackson' ran for president many years ago . And last , feminazi 'illary' ran for president 2 times PJunky .

Last edited:
The Alt-Right is certainly feeling that it's safer to voice their White Supremacist views.

To the left, anybody who isn't from the left is a white supremacist. Nobody even listens to it anymore.

To the left, anybody who isn't from the left is a white supremacist. Nobody even listens to it anymore.
Read the article. It profiles 3 white supremacists that are running for some type of office. No doubt about that.

What's a waste of time is thinking that it means anything.

xfozf.jpg

Great news, it's time for whites and the country as whole to start defending themselves.

I would like to see America remain majority white long after the current prediction that stands at 2040, at which point we will probably become just like any other minority white shit-hole country. This direction truly is beneficial for all Americans.

Great news, it's time for whites and the country as whole to start defending themselves.

I would like to see America remain majority white long after the current prediction that stands at 2040, at which point we will probably become just like any other minority white shit-hole country. This direction truly is beneficial for all Americans.

you won't stop the demographic change, no matter how much you whine.

you won't stop the demographic change, no matter how much you whine.

Nope, but perhaps we can form a new country and let you all rot in your shithole, laughing.

Well, apart from when we will be reading horror stories about how you are consuming your pets (and cousins) as in Venezuela.

Forum List

Back