White supremist should be executed - according to the jury

A degenerate hiccup in the evolutionary chain if I ever saw one.

AAe4alR.img

Kansas jury says Jewish center killer should be executed

I'm not a fan of the death penalty, but if we are going to use it, this is when we should.
So it only fits for one category of killer, he being white? I support the death penalty in more cases.

Not what I said at all. But if it helps you feel offended, go with it.

No, when the issue is not guilt or innocence, and the person murdered someone because of who they are, then I have less of an issue with the death penalty.

I have to stand against the death penalty, this man should suffer and rot away instead of getting the easy way out.

Not what I said at all. But if it helps you feel offended, go with it.

No, when the issue is not guilt or innocence, and the person murdered someone because of who they are, then I have less of an issue with the death penalty.

He also laid in wait. Death should be reserved for the most heinous cases, but this is one of those.

I'm not a fan of the death penalty, but if we are going to use it, this is when we should.
Its SUPREMACIST and so what? He has cancer and is old as dirt already and will die LONG before they execute them. Scumbag is no White Supremacist as no one in the movement supports this swine. He is a race mixer (has half gook kid) and snitched on The Order. Good Riddance to white trash. Dumb ass didn't even kill jews.

Its SUPREMACIST and so what? He has cancer and is old as dirt already and will die LONG before they execute them. Scumbag is no White Supremacist as no one in the movement supports this swine. He is a race mixer (has half gook kid) and snitched on The Order. Good Riddance to white trash. Dumb ass didn't even kill jews.
Um.....unexpected response.

I am for the death penalty; at least in principle... I am however against our cultures methods.
All executions, which are deaths, that " we the people" are responsible for. Therefore, I believe all state sanctioned executions should be done publicly.

And don't even get me started about lethal injections, and gas chambers...

Yeah, Absolutely. Fitting . But here in Colorado, we have a black man that committed just as bad a crime (that may or may NOT be racial), Dexter Luis, got a life sentence even after the heinous nature of his crime has been revealed. And even worse, the Theater shooter John Holmes got life after HE committed an even worse crime. I support the death penalty, and in cases like this were it is thrown out, I wonder who's pulling the strings and WHY.

Last edited:
Oh that's rich... sentence a man to death that's DYING... maaaaaaan... what Einstein insisted on that?

I am for the death penalty; at least in principle... I am however against our cultures methods.
All executions, which are deaths, that " we the people" are responsible for. Therefore, I believe all state sanctioned executions should be done publicly.

Yes, that was wonderful during the French Revolution. The whole town showed up to watch the spectacle and the Machine M. guillotine never failed to put on a show, having an inexhaustible supply of enemies of the Republic with which to slake the public's blood lust. Why even little boys would watch heads tumble into baskets and speculate on how long it stayed alive.

Yeah, let's bring back THOSE days.

Yes, that was wonderful during the French Revolution. The whole town showed up to watch the spectacle and the Machine M. guillotine never failed to put on a show, having an inexhaustible supply of enemies of the Republic with which to slake the public's blood lust. Why even little boys would watch heads tumble into baskets and speculate on how long it stayed alive.

Yeah, let's bring back THOSE days.
While those days are gone; the technology remains...

Forum List

Back