Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get this: No p in Arabic, so “palestinians” who are really Arabs can’t write or say “palestinian” or “palestine” in their own Arabic language

:bsflag:

wow!!!!! I guess you just wiped out 13 centuries of residency with that devastating observation...how can we fight such genius????

Another of your silly slogans. 13 centuries of residency by who?

Had you known anything of the history surrounding the area, you would have known of at least three separate conquests undertaken by the Turks, Mongols and Christian Crusaders.

You are the source of a great deal of laughter with your silly slogans.

Apparently in addition to being a demonstrable F-student in history you have problems with math as well...Arab Palestinian residency goes back to the late period of the 7th century drool queen...you need to calm down and stop spewing laughable lies here...if someone is paying you to do this that would reduce you to the status of an immoral propaganda-parrot, on the other hand if this is a sample of your pathetic hilariously distorted knowledge-base you must hold the IQ of sand...any time you require assistance I'll be only too happy to help...as previously explained I pulled a brief stint working with retarded adults, therefore I recognize the signatures...

BTW: Turks and Mongols are part of the prevalent DNA of contemporary Israelis...LOL

As noted, you quickly put on your islamo-dancing shoes and retreated from identifying who has had 13 centuries of residency in your invented "country of Pal'istan". You did, of course, acknowledge the various invaders I identified for you who have colonized the area thus contributing to the population churn.

Now would be a good time to wipe that unseemly drool from your keyboard.

As counter-noted you aren't too swift at basic literacy either...7th century to mid-twentieth century mongoloid...your tiny spun-atrophied brain has been so thoroughly saturated by the mind-numbing Hasbara disciplines that you scarcely communicate reality...the sad part is that you are sufficiently stupid to assume that your spate of cheap deflections and evasions---'your tirades...Islamo blablabla---actually work. Has no one explained to you that these tactics merely reduce you to pathetic? A brain is a terrible thing to waste...wink, wink!

I've noticed that your stereotypical tactic is to slog through these saliva slinging, juvenile tirades when your attempt at argument is totally eviscerated. You could gain a bit more respect if you perhaps set yourself on fire?

wow!!!!! I guess you just wiped out 13 centuries of residency with that devastating observation...how can we fight such genius????

Had you known anything of the history surrounding the area, you would have known of at least three separate conquests undertaken by the Turks, Mongols and Christian Crusaders.

Apparently in addition to being a demonstrable F-student in history you have problems with math as well...Arab Palestinian residency goes back to the late period of the 7th century drool queen...you need to calm down and stop spewing laughable lies here...if someone is paying you to do this that would reduce you to the status of an immoral propaganda-parrot, on the other hand if this is a sample of your pathetic hilariously distorted knowledge-base you must hold the IQ of sand...any time you require assistance I'll be only too happy to help...as previously explained I pulled a brief stint working with retarded adults, therefore I recognize the signatures...

BTW: Turks and Mongols are part of the prevalent DNA of contemporary Israelis...LOL

As noted, you quickly put on your islamo-dancing shoes and retreated from identifying who has had 13 centuries of residency in your invented "country of Pal'istan". You did, of course, acknowledge the various invaders I identified for you who have colonized the area thus contributing to the population churn.

As counter-noted you aren't too swift at basic literacy either...7th century to mid-twentieth century mongoloid...your tiny spun-atrophied brain has been so thoroughly saturated by the mind-numbing Hasbara disciplines that you scarcely communicate reality...the sad part is that you are sufficiently stupid to assume that your spate of cheap deflections and evasions---'your tirades...Islamo blablabla---actually work. Has no one explained to you that these tactics merely reduce you to pathetic? A brain is a terrible thing to waste...wink, wink!

I've noticed that your stereotypical tactic is to slog through these saliva slinging, juvenile tirades when your attempt at argument is totally eviscerated. You could gain a bit more respect if you perhaps set yourself on fire?

Gosh that is odd because for the life of me I cannot isolate the part of the thread where 'my argument is totally eviscerated'...obviously yet another symptom of your chronic self-delusion...empty swag and convulsive puerile gibberish are indeed your signatures, as previously observed you seem to actually believe that you gain credibility rather than hilarity...it is a reliable axiom that any putative defender of Israel cannot reference the truth...I've yet to encounter one of you viral slugs who could even accidentally brush up against the truth...and the explanation is hardly shrouded in secrecy: the truth is your enemy, hence you are predisposed to devote your immoral energies to lies so absurd and pathetic that they might foment convulsive laughter from a fifth-grader...lies are all you low-brow bottom-feeders can post...keep spinning and I'll keep laughing~!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Gosh that is odd because for the life of me I cannot isolate the part of the thread where 'my argument is totally eviscerated'...obviously yet another symptom of your chronic self-delusion...empty swag and convulsive puerile gibberish are indeed your signatures, as previously observed you seem to actually believe that you gain credibility rather than hilarity...it is a reliable axiom that any putative defender of Israel cannot reference the truth...I've yet to encounter one of you viral slugs who could even accidentally brush up against the truth...and the explanation is hardly shrouded in secrecy: the truth is your enemy, hence you are predisposed to devote your immoral energies to lies so absurd and pathetic that they might foment convulsive laughter from a fifth-grader...lies are all you low-brow bottom-feeders can post...keep spinning and I'll keep laughing~!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Your tirades are a hoot.

Islamism and child abuse.

It began with the inventor of islam and It continues today.

Palestinian children commit terror attacks to enhance their status in society - PMW Bulletins

Palestinian children commit terror attacks to enhance their status in society
by Itamar Marcus and Maurice Hirsch
Nov. 9, 2017 " valign="middle" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">

Share |

Palestinian children commit terror attacks
to enhance their status in society

by Itamar Marcus and Maurice Hirsch, Adv.
For almost a decade, the Palestinian NGO Defence for Children International - Palestine (DCI-P) has unjustifiably been accusing Israel of breaching the rights of Palestinian minors who are arrested on suspicion of committing terror attacks. Most recently, DCI-P launched a campaign in the US and in Canada under the title "No Way to Treat a Child", whose goal is "to challenge and end Israel's prolonged military occupation of Palestinians by exposing widespread and systematic ill treatment of Palestinian children in the Israeli military detention system."

Last edited:

Your tirades are a hoot.

See definition below...you misuse the word Hollie, a clear indication of insufficient education or low-IQ---or both!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

ti·rade
ˈtīˌrād/
noun
  1. a long, angry speech of criticism or accusation.
    "a tirade of abuse"
    synonyms: diatribe, harangue, rant, onslaught, attack, polemic, denunciation, broadside, fulmination, condemnation, censure, invective, criticism, tongue-lashing; More

Palestinian children commit terror attacks to enhance their status in society - PMW Bulletins

Share |

For almost a decade, the Palestinian NGO Defence for Children International - Palestine (DCI-P) has unjustifiably been accusing Israel of breaching the rights of Palestinian minors who are arrested on suspicion of committing terror attacks. Most recently, DCI-P launched a campaign in the US and in Canada under the title "No Way to Treat a Child", whose goal is "to challenge and end Israel's prolonged military occupation of Palestinians by exposing widespread and systematic ill treatment of Palestinian children in the Israeli military detention system."

..and let me pitch a guess: 'terror attack' is defined as 'rock throwing' or disobeying the IDF scum who casually inflict the real terror?

Your tirades are a hoot.

See definition below...you misuse the word Hollie, a clear indication of insufficient education or low-IQ---or both!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

ti·rade
ˈtīˌrād/
noun
  1. a long, angry speech of criticism or accusation.
    "a tirade of abuse"
    synonyms: diatribe, harangue, rant, onslaught, attack, polemic, denunciation, broadside, fulmination, condemnation, censure, invective, criticism, tongue-lashing; More
Perfectly describes your drooling tirades.

Share |

..and let me pitch a guess: 'terror attack' is defined as 'rock throwing' or disobeying the IDF scum who casually inflict the real terror?

Pitch another silly tirade instead. They're funny.

Share |

One-trick-pony

24048049899_ca2c9489b8_b.jpg

Share |

One-trick-pony

Typical Louie'ism.

Spam with pointless cut and paste.

Share |

One-trick-pony

Typical Louie'ism.

Typical Holly-ism: stupidity paired with simple-minded lies...sorry drool-gal---I am not "Louie" however I surmise that he must've been smart

Share |

One-trick-pony

Typical Louie'ism.

Typical Holly-ism: stupidity paired with simple-minded lies...sorry drool-gal---I am not "Louie" however I surmise that he must've been smart

Come on, Louie, cut and paste more cartoons. Its what you do.

One-trick-pony

Typical Louie'ism.

You must have quite a bit of empty time on your hands Hollie...you are either a friendless shut-in or a 24/7 Hasbara-troll---or both...each one simply pathetic

One-trick-pony

Typical Louie'ism.

You must have quite a bit of empty time on your hands Hollie...you are either a friendless shut-in or a 24/7 Hasbara-troll---or both...each one simply pathetic

Such an angry Louie.

Oh, my. Those fashion statements in ski masks are blustering again.

WATCH: Palestinian terror group threatens IDF, promises war with Israel

WATCH: PALESTINIAN TERROR GROUP THREATENS IDF, PROMISES WAR WITH ISRAEL
> PLO to UN: 'Hamas and PFLP are not terrorist organizations'
> Palestinian terror group lashes out at 'Post' exposés, Israeli parties
YASSER OKBI/ MAARIV HASHAVUA,JPOST.COM STAFF against the Jewish state and in particular its army.

OMG!!!!!! those poor defenseless IDF soldiers...how dare the Palis fight back, hasn't anyone explained that JEWS have an axiomatic right to steal land, property and murder unarmed women and children with virtual impunity?

Oh, my. Those fashion statements in ski masks are blustering again.

WATCH: Palestinian terror group threatens IDF, promises war with Israel

WATCH: PALESTINIAN TERROR GROUP THREATENS IDF, PROMISES WAR WITH ISRAEL
> PLO to UN: 'Hamas and PFLP are not terrorist organizations'
> Palestinian terror group lashes out at 'Post' exposés, Israeli parties
YASSER OKBI/ MAARIV HASHAVUA,JPOST.COM STAFF against the Jewish state and in particular its army.

OMG!!!!!! those poor defenseless IDF soldiers...how dare the Palis fight back, hasn't anyone explained that JEWS have an axiomatic right to steal land, property and murder unarmed women and children with virtual impunity?

Angry Louie. Axiomatic piffle.

Lets hope the Taylor Force Act helps to remedy this.

WHY IS THE WEST FINANCING PALESTINIAN TERRORISM?
Why is the West financing Palestinian terrorism?

Imagine terrorists who have killed hundreds of people in Europe and the U.S. receiving generous rewards for their crimes.

And imagine further this blood money being indirectly funded by Western taxpayers.

As outrageous as it sounds, this is exactly what the Palestinian Authority (PA)—financially dependent on U.S. and European generosity—is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back