Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
Around 2,000 pilgrims from the Palestinian territories, Israel and Jordan, some waving Palestinian flags, attend the mass as well as Abbas, who had a private audience with the pope on Saturday.

How can the so-called "Evangelical Christians" support the Anti-Christian Zionists in their fight against Palestinians, be these Palestinians Christians or Muslims?
But who Zionists are? I will say they are under cover jews. If not then why jews are supporting them. Please see my signature comments as well.

B
Around 2,000 pilgrims from the Palestinian territories, Israel and Jordan, some waving Palestinian flags, attend the mass as well as Abbas, who had a private audience with the pope on Saturday.

How can the so-called "Evangelical Christians" support the Anti-Christian Zionists in their fight against Palestinians, be these Palestinians Christians or Muslims?
But who Zionists are? I will say they are under cover jews. If not then why jews are supporting them. Please see my signature comments as well.

Zionists are people that believe the Jews deserve a homeland in Palestine and the right to defend that homeland from attack. What you call a Zionist is actually an islamonazi terrorist

B

Zionists are people that believe the Jews deserve a homeland in Palestine and the right to defend that homeland from attack. What you call a Zionist is actually an islamonazi terrorist
Zionist are jews. you should accept it. And this is jewish style, as I describe in my signature comments.

B

Zionist are jews. you should accept it. And this is jewish style, as I describe in my signature comments.

Where did they drag you out from?:desk:

B

better use your mind if have or you are not sitting on it.

B

I wouldn't want to waste it on you.

B

I wouldn't want to waste it on you.
YOU ARE!

B

Lets see I am a Zionist, yet I am not a Jew so how do you like those apples. At the same time the Prophet was a Zionist initially, then became an islamonazi some years later.

B

Lets see I am a Zionist, yet I am not a Jew so how do you like those apples. At the same time the Prophet was a Zionist initially, then became an islamonazi some years later.

He'll fry his brain(?) trying to get round that one.

B

He'll fry his brain(?) trying to get round that one.

Of course he doesn't understand that mo'mad the mental was a Zionist until his madness made him change

Who are the Palestinians?

Palestinians are those people who live in Palestine for over three thousands years and now force to live in camps in their homeland called Palestine by the clever and tricky jew invaders.

So were are these camps full of Jews then as they are the people who have lived there for 3,000 years. Arab muslims can only claim 22 years out of the last 1400 so they are not what you mean are they ?

Palestinians fleeing ISIS, would you believe.

Regarding the Palestinian refugees fleeing Syria, the PA and Hamas have some ‘splaining to do: Both reportedly refused to accept refugees in 2013for a combination of financial and ideological reasons (fears that absorbing refugees would prejudice the “right” of return). If the PA was earnest about resettling Palestinian refugees, it could have, say, earmarked housing in Rawabi years ago. The first Palestinians began moving into the new West Bank city near Ramallah just a few days ago.

Honest Reporting.

B

I could understand your Zionist hatreds because that Cult are Mad but by telling me you are not Jewish but still a Zionist!!!!!!!!!That makes you MADDER THAN A CUT SNAKE,.............and what the Fcuk is a Christian Zionist ???????? There Pheo is a contradiction in terms.............No Christian could be a Zionist,other than those that are Mad.......Madder than Mad,Sadder than Sad,Dimmer than Dim......heading for the Mental Asylim........The longer you are here the weirder you become.........HIM theliq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back