Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
How can the so-called "Evangelical Christians" support the Anti-Christian Zionists in their fight against Palestinians, be these Palestinians Christians or Muslims?
But who Zionists are? I will say they are under cover jews. If not then why jews are supporting them. Please see my signature comments as well.

Zionists are people that believe the Jews deserve a homeland in Palestine and the right to defend that homeland from attack. What you call a Zionist is actually an islamonazi terrorist
Zionist are jews. you should accept it. And this is jewish style, as I describe in my signature comments.

Lets see I am a Zionist, yet I am not a Jew so how do you like those apples. At the same time the Prophet was a Zionist initially, then became an islamonazi some years later.
I could understand your Zionist hatreds because that Cult are Mad but by telling me you are not Jewish but still a Zionist!!!!!!!!!That makes you MADDER THAN A CUT SNAKE,.............and what the Fcuk is a Christian Zionist ???????? There Pheo is a contradiction in terms.............No Christian could be a Zionist,other than those that are Mad.......Madder than Mad,Sadder than Sad,Dimmer than Dim......heading for the Mental Asylim........The longer you are here the weirder you become.........HIM theliq

First you need to understand exactly what a Zionist is, and you seem to think they are islamonazi mass murdering child raping terrorists. All a Zionist is in fact is a person that believes the Jews should have a homeland in Palestine and the right to defend that homeland against attack. Any other definition is a BLOOD LIBEL and a LIE.

This is no different to being an Aussie, a Brit, a Yank, a German, an eyetie, a frog or any other nationalistic person. The only person on here that is stark raving mad is you when you defend islamonazi mass murder and terrorism when you attack the Jews

B
But who Zionists are? I will say they are under cover jews. If not then why jews are supporting them. Please see my signature comments as well.

Zionists are people that believe the Jews deserve a homeland in Palestine and the right to defend that homeland from attack. What you call a Zionist is actually an islamonazi terrorist
Zionist are jews. you should accept it. And this is jewish style, as I describe in my signature comments.

Lets see I am a Zionist, yet I am not a Jew so how do you like those apples. At the same time the Prophet was a Zionist initially, then became an islamonazi some years later.
I could understand your Zionist hatreds because that Cult are Mad but by telling me you are not Jewish but still a Zionist!!!!!!!!!That makes you MADDER THAN A CUT SNAKE,.............and what the Fcuk is a Christian Zionist ???????? There Pheo is a contradiction in terms.............No Christian could be a Zionist,other than those that are Mad.......Madder than Mad,Sadder than Sad,Dimmer than Dim......heading for the Mental Asylim........The longer you are here the weirder you become.........HIM theliq

First you need to understand exactly what a Zionist is, and you seem to think they are islamonazi mass murdering child raping terrorists. All a Zionist is in fact is a person that believes the Jews should have a homeland in Palestine and the right to defend that homeland against attack. Any other definition is a BLOOD LIBEL and a LIE.

This is no different to being an Aussie, a Brit, a Yank, a German, an eyetie, a frog or any other nationalistic person. The only person on here that is stark raving mad is you when you defend islamonazi mass murder and terrorism when you attack the Jews
You are not my Equal and Never will be....You will address me as Sir.

B

Why do you even attempt to explain facts in reasonable terms to that ridiculous clown?

Why do you even attempt to explain facts in reasonable terms to that ridiculous clown?
Mindless he can't because there is NO REASONABLE with Zionist Idiots like Him(AND You For That Matter)........he calls Italians EYETIES ?? Vulgar....he calls Americans YANKS ??? Vulgar....and FRENCH Citizens...FROGS!!!!!!!???? Most Vulgar...as I pointed out MADDER THAN MAD

As clear as mud.

:asshole:
See,I ramp up the PRESSURE and like all Cow ards you present your Asshole for all the world to see....I'm theliq I kick Assholes Big time,because I can,Mindless see ya around Dip Shit...Hater of Yourself and the Zionist Trash,just who do you interlopers think you R,got it in one.......Nothing,.

You spew shit but when you get it back you cry theliq is being Anti-Semitic.....WRONG,WRONG,WRONG.........I like most Jewish folk,I detest Zionists like you,now what Idiot said "All Jews are Zionists" That's it that Mad Bastard Pheo and You.

Viva Palestine and Viva Israel.......SAY NO TO ZIONISTS/ZIONISM............Soon Forward to Peace

B

Islamic Slaughterers are Scum BUT YOU MUST REALISE.............Zionists/Zionism HAVE ENCOURAGED THEM...watching your Slaughter over the past 70 years the Palestinians.........You and they are so similar...You Murder and Slaughter so do they...Bastards

Last edited:

Just one of my faults, I see a deprived person and just have to help them understand the reality

Just one of my faults, I see a deprived person and just have to help them understand the reality

He doesn't want to.

He needs to froth and foam.

As clear as mud.

:asshole:
See,I ramp up the PRESSURE and like all Cow ards you present your Asshole for all the world to see....I'm theliq I kick Assholes Big time,because I can,Mindless see ya around Dip Shit...Hater of Yourself and the Zionist Trash,just who do you interlopers think you R,got it in one.......Nothing,.

You spew shit but when you get it back you cry theliq is being Anti-Semitic.....WRONG,WRONG,WRONG.........I like most Jewish folk,I detest Zionists like you,now what Idiot said "All Jews are Zionists" That's it that Mad Bastard Pheo and You.

Viva Palestine and Viva Israel.......SAY NO TO ZIONISTS/ZIONISM............Soon Forward to Peace

And if I turned up on your doorstep you would be blubbering like the semi literate brainless coward you are. Go back to slitting the throats of chickens and goats in preparation for the day you will be a real man in the eyes of islam.

Islamic Slaughterers are Scum BUT YOU MUST REALISE.............Zionists/Zionism HAVE ENCOURAGED THEM...watching your Slaughter over the past 70 years the Palestinians.........You and they are so similar...You Murder and Slaughter so do they...Bastards

Plenty of gum flapping but no evidence of your islamionazi blood libels and propaganda.

Who are the Palestinians?

Palestinians are those people who live in Palestine for over three thousands years and now force to live in camps in their homeland called Palestine by the clever and tricky jew invaders.

So were are these camps full of Jews then as they are the people who have lived there for 3,000 years. Arab muslims can only claim 22 years out of the last 1400 so they are not what you mean are they ?

Jew never live in the camp, either they go underground or move around the world and merge in the jew net work. This is the reason 6 million jews missing in the Germany, have no clue so far where they are.

I will say thaliq is right and every action has a reaction, we should condemn the Israel over their killing for 70 years.

Palestinians are those people who live in Palestine for over three thousands years and now force to live in camps in their homeland called Palestine by the clever and tricky jew invaders.

So were are these camps full of Jews then as they are the people who have lived there for 3,000 years. Arab muslims can only claim 22 years out of the last 1400 so they are not what you mean are they ?

Jew never live in the camp, either they go underground or move around the world and merge in the jew net work. This is the reason 6 million jews missing in the Germany, have no clue so far where they are.

They must do as until 1960 they were the only Palestinians in Palestine, the arab muslims said they were Syrians or Egyptian

I will say thaliq is right and every action has a reaction, we should condemn the Israel over their killing for 70 years.

You mean the killing of terrorists and invaders that is legal under international law. How about the killing by muslims then will you condemn all those. From the 10 million in India to the 50,000 in Jordan, these went on over 70 years and amounted to many millions of innocents.

They must do as until 1960 they were the only Palestinians in Palestine, the arab muslims said they were Syrians or Egyptian

You are not wrong. There was only one country until jews invaded and their colonial master divide the land in many countries so they can adjust Israel in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back