Who else wants Mike Huckabee become the next president?

I do. We need a man who puts Christ first in his life and will uphold Christianity in this nation. We need a man who will stand up against gays and abortion scumbags. I trust this guy. Really.

I hate Christians to. They just sit there and sing there hyms and all.

I do. We need a man who puts Christ first in his life and will uphold Christianity in this nation. We need a man who will stand up against gays and abortion scumbags. I trust this guy. Really.

In 2008 I was thinking of voting for him but never really got the chance. But a friend of mine, who is a big supporter, let me read Huckabee's book. In the book Huckabee related a story of his daughter who was going to pick up some pies and was in a rush and got pulled over for speeding. Huckabee made a point that the officer let her off and that was an great example of people working together, or something to that effect. For some reason that reasoning has stuck with me as being absurd and I have been turned off of Huckabee ever since.

One, we aren't a Christian nation. Two, we aren't a Christian nation, and three through10,000, we aren't a Christian nation.
And to follow up on that; Mike Huckabee's a bastard. :thup:

What are you trying to say here? That Huckabee's mother and father were not married or Huckabee owns a bastard?

Huckabee doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell in getting the GOP nomination.

Next President? No...but I think it would be awesome if he were the GOP nominee.

Shuckabee as gov, raised taxes, made sure a Mexican Consulate was built and flooded the state with illegals...Yeah, good ol' Mike...
Gotta love a politician that hides behind his Bible...to earn more than a defunct pastor...

And what do you think Huckabee will do about other religions in the US? Will he accept them or work to stamp them out?

Forum List

Back