Who here has regretted voting for someone?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
no-regertslrt-97797-73717.jpg

So who here has regretted a vote? If so, for whom?

No, because the only reason I vote it to get the "I voted" sticker!
I voted.jpg

I voted for Carter and boy do I regret it.
I would have voted for carter, but I was in 2nd grade

I DID play Jimmy Carter in the class mock election (no one else wanted to, and this was metro Atlanta)

My dad wanted carter because he was a Georgia man

Grandad was for Ford

I DID get to go the the inauguration and reception dinner at the WH

I fell asleep at the table, much to Grandad's delight & Nana's horror...

they had to leave and take me to the hotel

Yeah there was this one time..

I voted for this really hot chick to be Class President.

… bitch slept with another guy at the prom despite her promises and I regretted not voting for the total slut who came in second.

I voted for Clinton. I regret it.

That's what came to mind here too but not for the same reason.

I can't remember 'regretting' a vote since I take pains to learn all I can about somebody before I vote, and if I can't learn that I don't vote.

So it's all about expectations. When Bull Clinton came along he was dead last in my list of choices but I knew he had one talent and that was campaigning so all I expected of him was to wrest HW out of the office. Which he did. After that I had no particular expectations so I wasn't disappointed when the Jocelyn Elders and the TelComm 96 and the CFMA fiascoes came about. I already knew he wouldn't be able to handle them, and I was right. "Regret" comes from unrealistic expectations. Or from being hoodwinked, but that leads us back to the present, doesn't it, and the Rumpbots who won't admit it.

Many RINO's have broken my heart.....lets face it...most politicians lie to win...so when they win they look like a stranger.....

I voted for Carter and boy do I regret it.

Sot it was your fault!

Yup. Me an everyone else who voted for the worst POTUS in American history.
I voted for Carter also. Presidents when elected can be fortunate that the economic indicators can be pushed upward. Carter was elected during the 1970's malaise as the debts came due from the 1960's wild spending. Carter could have helped himself though more then he did and made some bad decisions. It was like Americans were on minimum life support with also all of the quotas and affirmative action in full swing. So if Carter was elected in Bill Clinton's upside era would he be remembered differently?

Forum List

Back