Who is responsible for the devastation of Black America?

Who is responsible for the destruction of Black America?

• Total voters
Those who ran their communities for the past 60 years (Democrats), and those who enacted Jim Crow laws (KKK Democrats) after the Civil War?

Or those who have never run their communities in the past 60 years (Republicans), and those who passed the Civil Rights Act (mostly MLK Republicans) and have ALWAYS promoted small, limited, focused government?

If I were black I would have to ask Republicans: What have you done for me lately?

It's not what your country can do for you, it's what you can do for your country.

Fucking libbies. Neo-KKK White Man's Burden liberoids.

Those who ran their communities for the past 60 years (Democrats), and those who enacted Jim Crow laws (KKK Democrats) after the Civil War?

Or those who have never run their communities in the past 60 years (Republicans), and those who passed the Civil Rights Act (mostly MLK Republicans) and have ALWAYS promoted small, limited, focused government?

If I were black I would have to ask Republicans: What have you done for me lately?

It's not what your country can do for you, it's what you can do for your country.

What minority group do you support? Any?

None. I don't support whites either.

My entire extended family is White, Black, Latino, Middle Eastern and Asian.

To support any particular racial group would be to disparage the others. I'm teaching two half-black nieces how to play the piano.

KKK Democrats are the worst racists. "Supporting" a race is a slap in the face to all other races.

None. I don't support whites either.

My entire extended family is White, Black, Latino, Middle Eastern and Asian.

To support any particular racial group would be to disparage the others.

well then you have no room to criticize how someone else supports minorities

well then you have no room to criticize how someone else supports minorities

"Supporting" a minority leads to the disparaging of all those who are not in that minority. It's racism.

I like dogs...that doesn't mean I hate cats.

Likewise supporting gays *edit*doesn't mean you hate straight people also I have to point out its not racist either

Last edited:

I have no idea what this incoherent scree of mindless nonsense means.

You seem to understand franco and hazlnut just fine.

Maybe you think you're making a persuasive argument for black folks to become Republicans.

How does putting most of the black population on welfare help them???
the award for the most amazingly asinine statement in a thread goes to.....

So you just admitted that your a "White Man's Burden" racist. You believe that the Superior White Man has a moral obligation to help inferior blacks (and other inferior and lesser creatures).

See, Democrats are still the party of LBJ "gonna have them ******* voting KKK Democrat for the next 200 years"

Senator Byrd would be proud of you.
love it when racists call non racists bigots..
I'll clue you in slapdick I don't judge (for lack of a better word )by color, humans no mater what shade they happen to be are human.
I do judge people by their attitudes and actions.
I don't buy the belief in superior races.
It's fucking obvious you do.
btw a statement of fact is not an admission.
your posts scream racism and the illusion of white superiority and privilege.

but but... you believe in White Man's Burden
false! you just wish I did.
I'd say, now don't you feel stupid but it's far too late for that...

Maybe you think you're making a persuasive argument for black folks to become Republicans.
:clap::clap:

Just let them kill each other, burn down their own cities, devastate their own businesses, abandon their own families and abort their own children. That will serve all those white racists right.

How does putting most of the black population on welfare help them???
the award for the most amazingly asinine statement in a thread goes to.....

So you just admitted that your a "White Man's Burden" racist. You believe that the Superior White Man has a moral obligation to help inferior blacks (and other inferior and lesser creatures).

See, Democrats are still the party of LBJ "gonna have them ******* voting KKK Democrat for the next 200 years"

Senator Byrd would be proud of you.
love it when racists call non racists bigots..
I'll clue you in slapdick I don't judge (for lack of a better word )by color, humans no mater what shade they happen to be are human.
I do judge people by their attitudes and actions.
I don't buy the belief in superior races.
It's fucking obvious you do.
btw a statement of fact is not an admission.
your posts scream racism and the illusion of white superiority and privilege.

but but... you believe in White Man's Burden
false! you just wish I did.
I'd say, now don't you feel stupid but it's far too late for that...

So what are we doing to hold the black man back and why should we help them?

Just let them kill each other, burn down their own cities, devastate their own businesses, abandon their own families and abort their own children. That will serve all those white racists right.

Sadly, that seems to be what comes logical to them. What's even sadder is the reality that we have to also deal with it.

Stop isolating them from society, start raising standards and expectations, treat them as Americans and not as hyphenated Americans, and they can be fine.

Sadly, it will probably take a couple of generations for them to work through the damage done to them by those who claim to "care", but better late than never.

They can do it if those "caring" folks would find another cause. They're obviously just as capable as anyone else.

Sadly, that seems to be what comes logical to them. What's even sadder is the reality that we have to also deal with it.

Stop isolating them from society, start raising standards and expectations, treat them as Americans and not as hyphenated Americans, and they can be fine.

Sadly, it will probably take a couple of generations for them to work through the damage done to them by those who claim to "care", but better late than never.

They can do it if those "caring" folks would find another cause. They're obviously just as capable as anyone else.

That's the right idea but as long as there is power and money at play for democrats and demagogues it will continue as the same-ol' segregation.

That's the right idea but as long as there is power and money at play for democrats and demagogues it will continue as the same-ol' segregation.

Well, it's been fabulously successful for them politically, which is the top priority, so they won't give it up easily.

There are some cracks forming in the dam, though.

Neither, people are responsible for themselves.

People shouldn't wait for others to solve their problems, they need to take ownership of their lives and make changes.

White America had the morality to cease black slavery and jim crow laws. Can the same be said of Africa who started black slavery?

Forum List

Back