Why are blacks so prone to crime and violence?

Only the sentiment of a fringe part of the population.......the media makes it look like its at some hysterical level. Most of the country is sick and tired of the black victimhood crap after 40 years of this shit!! :up: Most ( by far ) of the country also thinks that we don't have a police problem.........we have a black problem.:spinner:

The Fringe part? Like the fringe that approves home loans, car loans, employment opportunities etc.?

nah........a fringe % only supports the protesters sentiments.

Well by golly it's a good thing I don't value the opinions more than my own life huh?

s0n........I'll send you a shirt I designed. Says in big block letters

HANDS UP OR
YOU'LL GET YOUR HAT KNOCKED OFF s0n!

PM me and I'll send you one...........

If only getting your hat knocked off was the extent of it

Well obviously, Ferguson was a perfect example. Bet anything when that fat black kid caught that 9mm in the noggin, the last thing he thought was, "Sheeeeeeeet......should have put my hands up!!":deal:

The Fringe part? Like the fringe that approves home loans, car loans, employment opportunities etc.?

Well by golly it's a good thing I don't value the opinions more than my own life huh?

HANDS UP OR

Well obviously, Ferguson was a perfect example. Bet anything when that fat black kid caught that 9mm in the noggin, the last thing he thought was, "Sheeeeeeeet......should have put my hands up!!":deal:

He did tho

HANDS UP OR

He did tho

meh......decided in a court of law based largely upon statements made by several black eyewitnesses. Nobody buys the radical's portrayal of the Ferguson event in 2016......regular Americans have moved on long ago.........

BTW....this goes generally to the premise of the thread topic..............

Some may be familiar with the book that came out in the 90's called "The Bell Curve". Was like a nuclear bomb going off in every liberals kitchen that suckers blacks to vote for them on this bogus narrative of "the root causes".

The scientific study showed clearly that among the races in America, blacks, in general scored lowest in the area of intelligence. Not all for sure but a lot of dummies. Asians were higher than whites.........but the data was indisputable.

The Bell Curve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Watch some of the protest interviews tonight on CNN and you'll be like......."Ahhh Haaa!! The Bell Curve!!""

One segment of the tv documentary Life Below Zero, a reality series about life in remote Alaska, follows an isolated fellow whose only means of transportation is his dogsled which is pulled by alternating groups of the forty-seven powerful dogs who are kept loosely chained to their individual houses and fed one nutritional meal of boiled fish a day. These powerful dogs are willing workers who seem eager to be harnessed and booted and to pull a sometimes heavily laden sled over miles of frozen snow -- often in sub-zero temperatures.

If for some reason the chains that hold the dogs were suddenly removed, along with their hay-bed houses and their daily bowl of fish, it follows that within a few months those who manage to survive would by natural process become feral predators.

In the human example, Abolition was for the majority of Negro slaves analogous to abandonment of the sled dogs. While some remained in the comfortable employ of comparatively kind masters, others managed to find jobs or become share-croppers, etc., but the majority of freed slaves were left to wander and fend in a world which was passively hostile to them.

Today, White society is confronted by the descendants of freed and abandoned slaves, some of whom have become feral.

Last edited:
Because carpet-heads are the only race in America to score an 85 average on every I.Q. test every invented. So logically, a race of mathematically proven morons is more prone to explosions of random violence than our race of engineers who split the atom, put men on the moon, wrote the greatest works of literature in history, and invented almost every mechanical device we use today.

HANDS UP OR

He did tho

meh......decided in a court of law based largely upon statements made by several black eyewitnesses. Nobody buys the radical's portrayal of the Ferguson event in 2016......regular Americans have moved on long ago.........

That video wasnt decided in court. You can see it right there. Sorry you fell for the bullshit. We've all been there :itsok:

HANDS UP OR

He did tho

That video wasnt decided in court. You can see it right there. Sorry you fell for the bullshit. We've all been there :itsok:

s0n......hate to break it to you but you might as well be sitting on top of the north pole naked screaming "FIRE" because nobody is caring about the revisionist history. Indeed.........me and 80% of the country fell for the bullshit but that's all that matters!!:rock:

HANDS UP OR

He did tho

Amazing how the Eric Holder Justice Department, so bent on crucifying this cop for civil rights violations, somehow failed to utilize this bombshell evidence and concluded there was no civil rights violation. Maybe Holder was a closet White Supremacist?

He did tho

s0n......hate to break it to you but you might as well be sitting on top of the north pole naked screaming "FIRE" because nobody is caring about the revisionist history. Indeed.........me and 80% of the country fell for the bullshit but that's all that matters!!:rock:

Dont listen to me, look at the tape. Sorry bud, you fell for the okey doke.

He did tho

Amazing how the Eric Holder Justice Department, so bent on crucifying this cop for civil rights violations, somehow failed to utilize this bombshell evidence and concluded there was no civil rights violation. Maybe Holder was a closet White Supremacist?

Yeah and since 98% of cop investigations find no wrong doing its totally out of the ordinary. I am shocked

He did tho

Dont listen to me, look at the tape. Sorry bud, you fell for the okey doke.

Cool!!! :coffee:

He did tho

Yeah and since 98% of cop investigations find no wrong doing its totally out of the ordinary. I am shocked

Yes, you completely missed the point that in this case, the investigation had a bias toward indictment. That went right over your stupid little head.

He did tho

Yes, you completely missed the point that in this case, the investigation had a bias toward indictment. That went right over your stupid little head.

Sure it did, and just so happen, by luck, that the findings followed 98% of all other cases. Amazing Coincidence

Eric Holder on DOJ investigation...........

"Although there are several individuals who have stated that Brown held his hands up in an unambiguous sign of surrender prior to Wilson shooting him dead, their accounts do not support a prosecution of Wilson.‎ As detailed throughout this report, some of those accounts are inaccurate because they are inconsistent with the physical and forensic evidence; some of those accounts are materially inconsistent with that witness's own prior statements with no explanation, credible or otherwise, as to why those accounts changed over time."

:oops-28::oops-28: :up:

DOJ will not prosecute former Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson | Fox News

Sure it did, and just so happen, by luck, that the findings followed 98% of all other cases. Amazing Coincidence
Or the forensic evidence proved that Officer Wilson did indeed act appropriately, a possibility only a racist bigot like yourself just can't accept.

Despite the media conspiracy to cover up black crime as much as they possibly can most people do understand that blacks are over-represented by the amount of crime and violence they commit. Now why is that?

This article makes the observation that most people who have encountered black folks in Africa and the new world make: they are prone to violence and criminality. The paper does not tell us why this is the case. It calls on scientists to subject the matter to biological studies to find out whether biological factors play a role in it; it further says that it is time we stopped blaming other people for what black folks do.

Why Are Africans Prone To Violence And Criminality? - ChatAfrik
First of all, lets do a little history.....what race practically wiped out an entire race of human beings called Indians......lets take a few hours to guess this one and I'll get back with you!

HISTORICALLY whites have been and continue to be the most violent. Chicago aint even close to the white mans record. Its just that old thing when they do its ok, when blacks do it they say its uber bad.
Yes. Scandinavian countries are cauldrons of violence.

Oh wait.... they are not.
Not many blacks.....

Forum List

Back