Why are both the Russians and the Chinese Attacking the Biden Campaign?

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
The Russian military intelligence unit that attacked the Democratic National Committee four years ago is back with a series of new, more stealthy hacks aimed at campaign staff, consultants and think tanks associated with both Democrats and Republicans. ....

....Microsoft did find that Chinese and Iranian hackers have been active — but often not in the way that President Trump and his aides have suggested.

Contrary to an assessment by the director of national intelligence last month that said China preferred former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. win the election, Microsoft found that Chinese hackers have been attacking the private email accounts of Mr. Biden’s campaign staff, along with a range of other prominent individuals in academia and the national security establishment, including groups like the Atlantic Council and the Stimson Center.

******************************************************************************************************************

I'll tell you why both adversaries are attacking the Biden Campaign:

The Russians want Trump to remain in power because he is either a very useful idiot to them or compromised.

The Chinese want to keep Trump in power because Trump is so grossly inept that their power and influence has grown and continues to grow globally under Trump.

Both the Russians and Chinese want Trump because Trump weakens the USA domestically with his politics of division, weakens our alliances and weakens our standing around the world.

Make Russia and China Great Again: Vote Trump!

Last edited:
They're not. Trump is the last person the Chinese want in office.
Wrong.. They're helping him. I told what I thought the reasons were the Chinese were aiding Trump in my OP.

You are literally the stupidest person at this forum. Everything you post is total gibberish, your OP is just your LATEST example.

Wrong.. They're helping him. I told what I thought the reasons were the Chinese were aiding Trump in my OP.

You are literally the stupidest person at this forum. Everything you post is total gibberish, your OP is just your LATEST example.
Says the Putin Stooge. LOL...Still defending death squads, Lucy?

I have never been a Putin stooge, but the entire OP is just a rehash of the FAILURE from 2016 to say that Russian Hackers stole the election for Trump. The entire situation that the Communist Chinese are Anti-Leftists aka Communists and SUPPORT Trump is just basically completely insane and absurd.

Nothing wrong with Right-Wing Death Squads, EVERY TIME I see Antifa and the BLM thugs on the rampage it REAFFIRMS my COMMITMENT to the PAST AND the FUTURE Right-Wing Death Squads.

The Russian military intelligence unit that attacked the Democratic National Committee four years ago is back with a series of new, more stealthy hacks aimed at campaign staff, consultants and think tanks associated with both Democrats and Republicans. ....

....Microsoft did find that Chinese and Iranian hackers have been active — but often not in the way that President Trump and his aides have suggested.

Contrary to an assessment by the director of national intelligence last month that said China preferred former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. win the election, Microsoft found that Chinese hackers have been attacking the private email accounts of Mr. Biden’s campaign staff, along with a range of other prominent individuals in academia and the national security establishment, including groups like the Atlantic Council and the Stimson Center.

******************************************************************************************************************

The Russians want Trump to remain in power because he is either a very useful idiot to them or compromised.

The Chinese want to keep Trump in power because Trump is so grossly inept that their power and influence has grown and continues to grow globally under Trump.

Both the Russians and Chinese want Trump because Trump weakens the USA domestically with his politics of division, weakens our alliances and weakens our standing around the world.

Both are hacking Dems so they can get all the dirt they can on them. That way China can blackmail them to bend to their will.

I have never been a Putin stooge, but the entire OP is just a rehash of the FAILURE from 2016 to say that Russian Hackers stole the election for Trump. The entire situation that the Communist Chinese are Anti-Leftists aka Communists and SUPPORT Trump is just basically completely insane and absurd.

Nothing wrong with Right-Wing Death Squads, EVERY TIME I see Antifa and the BLM thugs on the rampage it REAFFIRMS my COMMITMENT to the PAST AND the FUTURE Right-Wing Death Squads.
Wrong..the OP is just reciting the latest news. The Russians and Chinese are cyber-attacking the Biden Campaign. That is the story. I did not write that they will sway the election one way or the other at this point. However, the question remains is why?

Both are hacking Dems so they can get all the dirt they can on them. That way China can blackmail them to bend to their will.
Why are the Chinese helping Trump?

^^^^ This:

1599769447439.png

1599769195213.png

1599769236850.png

1599769288507.png

Wrong..the OP is just reciting the latest news. The Russians and Chinese are cyber-attacking the Biden Campaign. That is the story. I did not write that they will sway the election one way or the other at this point. However, the question remains is why?

The latest news? There is NO news anymore, it's ALL just Propaganda, nobody except the most gullible are buying ANY of the things that the MSM is vomiting up. This is the SAME MSM that INSISTS there is no rioting and no looting and no torching things and that EVERYTHING is just Peaceful Protesters :rolleyes-41:

^^^^ This:

1599769815287.png

that's why he put tariffs on China..China LOVES that
hahhahahahahahah
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
another very dumbass hypothesis from the libs

Why are the Chinese helping Trump?
Can you prove they are “helping” President Trump? They want Biden to win, so they can control the White House.

Chinese hackers have been attacking the private email accounts of Mr. Biden’s campaign staff, along with a range of other prominent individuals in academia and the national security establishment
People who are that prominent and well educated do not have the excuse of ignorance for failing to dump the Microsoft Office / Exchange mess and take basic security precautions with their own email.

The hacks that appear to come from China are mostly automated, and come from computers that have been compromised by other nation-state parties using poorly secured Chinese networks as a springboard to hack U.S. targets.

Another hypothesis may be that because romance in the Latin and Slavic countries carries a different placard, Hispanics too, will mostly re-elect Trump. It is already well known that Russians prefer a Republican U.S. president. Trump just happens to be one of those.

Forum List

Back