why are democrats opposed to having proof of identity when voting ?

Because the Republicans made it as difficult as possible for people to get them. Especially young people old people blacks browns etc. Duh!

No they don't but we do know that dems look down on blacks and consider them stupid.
And women. They treat women like door mats. Especially in sports if it advances their Geigh Agenda.

the dems say it is racist and unfair to require photo id to vote . the question i have for dems is why is it racist and voter suppression to require a valid id to vote ? please explain to us why .
They're opposed to it, so their illegal alien friends can vote illegally, without any obstruction, and so they can engage in other types of voter fraud as well.

Just another example of why the USA must divide in to a red USA, and a blue USA. There cannot ever be coexistence between these two opposites.

Do you have anything other than lies to back up these false assertions? There is absolutely NO evidence of illegal voting, voter fraud, or any of the things that you claim. Nearly all of the cases of voter fraud on any sort of large scale, from ballot harvesting, to voter suppression measures, which has resulted in criminal charges, have been Republican schemes to stuff ballot boxes or prevent Democratic votes from counting.

Democrats have no reason to cheat. They've won the popular vote in the Presidental elections in every election this century except 2006, and it was really close there. Kerry lost by one state. Amy Coney Barrett was confirmed by a majority of Senators who received 1.5 million votes fewer than the minority of Senators who voted against her.

The Republican Party has been a minority party since before the turn of the century, but by voter suppression, gerrymandering, and control of the state's election processes, have continued to run the country, gifting the USA with two of the worst Presidents in American history, crashing the economy twice in the past 20 years, and unleashing a pandemic on the population, and now they wonder why they're being voted out of office.

It has to be fraud. It can't possibly be that the American people are sick of the corruption, incompetence and lies!!!
took me 3 seconds to search out 1000 cases of it. arested voter fraud - Bing

the dems say it is racist and unfair to require photo id to vote . the question i have for dems is why is it racist and voter suppression to require a valid id to vote ? please explain to us why .
They're opposed to it, so their illegal alien friends can vote illegally, without any obstruction, and so they can engage in other types of voter fraud as well.

Just another example of why the USA must divide in to a red USA, and a blue USA. There cannot ever be coexistence between these two opposites.

Do you have anything other than lies to back up these false assertions? There is absolutely NO evidence of illegal voting, voter fraud, or any of the things that you claim. Nearly all of the cases of voter fraud on any sort of large scale, from ballot harvesting, to voter suppression measures, which has resulted in criminal charges, have been Republican schemes to stuff ballot boxes or prevent Democratic votes from counting.

Democrats have no reason to cheat. They've won the popular vote in the Presidental elections in every election this century except 2006, and it was really close there. Kerry lost by one state. Amy Coney Barrett was confirmed by a majority of Senators who received 1.5 million votes fewer than the minority of Senators who voted against her.

The Republican Party has been a minority party since before the turn of the century, but by voter suppression, gerrymandering, and control of the state's election processes, have continued to run the country, gifting the USA with two of the worst Presidents in American history, crashing the economy twice in the past 20 years, and unleashing a pandemic on the population, and now they wonder why they're being voted out of office.

It has to be fraud. It can't possibly be that the American people are sick of the corruption, incompetence and lies!!!

They are one offs. Trump said 5000 dead people voted in Georgia. The actual count, was 2, both of whom were charged, and both of whom, voted for Trump on behalf of their dead relatives who "would" have voted for Trump.

These people were caught before they could pull off their scheme:

Here's another Republican in Texas who was charged, and again, he was caught:

The cases of voter fraud that are prosecuted, are mostly single individuals trying to vote, but 1,300 mostly individual cases in a country of 335 million people is hardly grounds for a crisis of confidence about the security of your elections.

Because the Republicans made it as difficult as possible for people to get them. Especially young people old people blacks browns etc. Duh!
Could you explain to the forum the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that it is more difficult for a young/old/black/brown person to obtain an ID than it is for a middle aged white or yellow person?
What IDs are acceptable?
This question was all it took to make you all run away. :laugh:

Why are you opposed to vaccine passports?
first off, you should start a thread on that,
2nd is,, doesnt a vaccine require an ID to get??
hey synth,, you ever come up with an excuse to have an ID for a vaccine and not for voting??

It seems to be that the democlowns want illegal aliens to vote

hey synth,, you ever come up with an excuse to have an ID for a vaccine and not for voting??

Changing the goal posts once your arguments have been completely dismantled, is really all you have. I have to present ID to do either, and I cannot use my health insurance card for anything other than health insurance. I need to present ID for the vaccine in order to get a "a proof of vaccination card", which I will need to get "vaccinated discounts" everywhere.

Changing the goal posts once your arguments have been completely dismantled, is really all you have. I have to present ID to do either, and I cannot use my health insurance card for anything other than health insurance. I need to present ID for the vaccine in order to get a "a proof of vaccination card", which I will need to get "vaccinated discounts" everywhere.
my question wasnt for you,, but thanks for making a fool of yourself and synth,,,

I didn't have to show ID when I got the vaccine. My doctor already knows who I am.

They are one offs. Trump said 5000 dead people voted in Georgia. The actual count, was 2, both of whom were charged, and both of whom, voted for Trump on behalf of their dead relatives who "would" have voted for Trump.

These people were caught before they could pull off their scheme:

Here's another Republican in Texas who was charged, and again, he was caught:

The cases of voter fraud that are prosecuted, are mostly single individuals trying to vote, but 1,300 mostly individual cases in a country of 335 million people is hardly grounds for a crisis of confidence about the security of your elections.
The ones who got away with it wouldn't be reported on because no one would know unless they told someone or they got caught.

I didn't have to show ID when I got the vaccine. My doctor already knows who I am.
I have to give name, birthday, and last 4 of my ssn.

because you already showed it to him earlier,,

thanks for showing the hypocrisy,,,

Look what they're trying to do in Texas instead of ranting about voter id. You fools are being played by the same "swamp" who you claim is destroying this country. Voter id is a bright shiny object to distract from the real plan being engineered by Trump & his goon squad which is to steal the next election & destroy Democracy for the sake of that orange shitbag.

The only thing that will save our Democracy is if Trump is indicted, convicted & sent to prison for the rest of his miserable fucking life.

Wow, that's quite the conspiracy theory, Nazi shitbag....
Trump is the one claiming he'll be reinstated by August, you braindead fucktard.
Wrong. some unnamed source claims that.

When are you going to answer the question that you keep ducking?

my personal medical info is none of your business,,

but if I do decide to get the vaccine I will happily show my ID,,

Cheat or be beat Demonicrats. They know they can't win the WH without propaganda and erroneous voting methods.

You won't find anyone who can reasonably argue against voting identity. The left are irrational to the core.

When the DemTards allow an honest audit that verifies one man one vote, then we can feel that our votes are secured.

Interesting how these DemNazi election officials have mysteriously deleted databases on these voting machines, don't yah think?

Nothing to hide, right?

Yes because you verified your identity the first time you went to his office and filled out all that paperwork including information on how you planned to pay for the dump truck they had to back up to the office to haul away the massive amount of fat they liposuctioned out of your fat ass.

Why do Dems want you to show a Vaccination Card to do EVERYTHING?

Well, you isn't' coming into my house until you prove you're are vaccinated, you disease ridden puss bag.

I ain't getting your diseases. You might start with taking a shower.

Oh, right, nobody is gonna be telling you what to do....

I hate to tell you, but vaccinations do not reduce chances of infection.
All vaccinations do is reduce symptoms.
Which does reduce the odds of a person infecting others, but not completely eliminate it.

Forum List

Back