Why are ranchers considered terrorists but not OWS?

How come it's bad for low income people to get welfare but not the rich, or companies????

It's bad for "poor" people to get free sustainment bed wetter, because it takes away their motivation to achieve anything. It destroys their independence to the point where they will fight for further dependence. Like a slave taking up arms against their liberators, and it has happened.

For those of us who adhere to conservative principles it's also wrong for the gov't to favor corporations over others. That's called fascism.

If you had any brains at all you'd recognize the biggest fascist of all time were FDR, LBJ and your very own moonbat messiah.

FDR and LBJ are only fascists in mentally deranged rightwingnutworld.

actually knowing the definition of words might be helpful to you.

the google is your friend.

Last edited:
OWS actually terrorized many of the areas they occupied. People were actually injured and property was damaged. But the ranchers are the terrorists?

Does not compute

Where else would they protest? In free speech zones out in the desert? As far as I know, OWS people didn't show up armed like these wannabees did in Nevada.
But their effect/AFFECT was far greater now wasn't it?

OWS impeded the liberty of others...didn't they? WHAT right did they have to do that? Hmm?

I supported OWS. I support the ranchers.

OWS occupied private property.

Property which was NOT owned by them, yes? They caused mayhem, cost millions alone in NY, continued to cost the owner and the city millions for frivolous lawsuits demanding they be allowed to stay-- and after they were barred (again and again) ? 500 of them stormed the park against a judges orders.

They hurt your everyday businessmen and women, the 99 percent, because their shops were no longer accessible. OWS did not care about them, they only cared about themselves.

Occupy Wall Street Causing Problems On Main Street

Occupy across the country was in PUBLIC PARKS, all be told they caused tens of millions in damage across the country. They did not given a damn the 99 percent IMO, the 99% were responsible for their damage and continuing lawsuits. They are suing for items they left behind on public property and property which did not belong to them- and wining hundreds of thousands-- more of the poor 99 percent who have to take care of their mess.

There is not a difference between Occupy and Bundy. Unless you count the fact there were rapes, murders and death due to OD's during Occupy. No death, rape or murders at Bundy.

The answer is simple. Ranchers work. They put food on the tables of others. Their horses work. Their dog's work. The cats work. The only thing ranchers want is to be left alone. OWS wants free condoms.

You are correct, ranching, liking farming is hard work. Muscle work. Long hours and continuous physical strain. And multiple skills. They have to be carpenters, mechanics and all around handymen. But make no mistake, most are dependent on government. From the leased land their cattle graze on to the water that is often processed and regulated through irrigation, pipelines and rationing. They are dependent on various forms of transportation assistance to get their cattle to market. It is the government and government subsidized programs that develops vaccines and medicines that enable modern day ranchers to produce at the rates they produce.
One could argue that ranching and farming are some of the most government subsidized and dependent industries in modern America. They always have been.

How come it's bad for low income people to get welfare but not the rich, or companies????

It's bad for "poor" people to get free sustainment bed wetter, because it takes away their motivation to achieve anything. It destroys their independence to the point where they will fight for further dependence. Like a slave taking up arms against their liberators, and it has happened.

For those of us who adhere to conservative principles it's also wrong for the gov't to favor corporations over others. That's called fascism.

If you had any brains at all you'd recognize the biggest fascist of all time were FDR, LBJ and your very own moonbat messiah.

FDR and LBJ are only fascists in mentally deranged rightwingnutworld.

actually knowing the definition of words might be helpful to you.

the google is your friend.

You mean like the definition of the word "is"?

Yeah, you bed wetters are the arbiters of truth and standards when it comes to defining the meaning of words.

:lol:

OWS actually terrorized many of the areas they occupied. People were actually injured and property was damaged. But the ranchers are the terrorists?

Does not compute

Where else would they protest? In free speech zones out in the desert? As far as I know, OWS people didn't show up armed like these wannabees did in Nevada.

How many people were raped, murdered and over-dosed on Heroin at the Bundy Ranch?

OWS had guns aimed at the police?

Must have missed that

The answer is simple. Ranchers work. They put food on the tables of others. Their horses work. Their dog's work. The cats work. The only thing ranchers want is to be left alone. OWS wants free condoms.

You are correct, ranching, liking farming is hard work. Muscle work. Long hours and continuous physical strain. And multiple skills. They have to be carpenters, mechanics and all around handymen. But make no mistake, most are dependent on government. From the leased land their cattle graze on to the water that is often processed and regulated through irrigation, pipelines and rationing. They are dependent on various forms of transportation assistance to get their cattle to market. It is the government and government subsidized programs that develops vaccines and medicines that enable modern day ranchers to produce at the rates they produce.
One could argue that ranching and farming are some of the most government subsidized and dependent industries in modern America. They always have been.

I actually agree with your sentiment.

It's a damn shame that in a lot of cases it's true. I'm sure there are many cases where "rich" ranchers get political whores in DC to pass "common sense" regulations that stifle competition.

We know corporate farms are wiping out family farms that have been working for generations.

Some call that "progress".

Conservatives call it BULLSHIT.

Must have missed that

No, just biological weapons.

article-2046586-0E481DB700000578-865_634x366.jpg

But these are "peace loving" parasites right?

RB-pic-3.jpg

Maybe that's why the left didn't embrace the rancher's supporters... None of them killed any cops.

Last edited:
What's sad in all this is that more people aren't calling for Reid to step down...Calling the people he took an oath to protect and serve, terrorist...they were basically doing what the OWS was doing except they were on private property and was protesting the government..

What's sad in all this is that more people aren't calling for Reid to step down...Calling the people he took an oath to protect and serve, terrorist...they were basically doing what the OWS was doing except they were on private property and was protesting the government..

Reid should have been tried and thrown into prison years ago.

There is no rule of law in DC.

Who is calling ranchers terrorist other than FOX and the RW media implying or reporting that the LW is calling ranchers terrorist? Sen. Harry said some of the folks supporting Bundy were domestic terrorist. He didn't call ranchers terrorist. So as near as I can tell, nobody is calling ranchers terrorist or linking ranchers with terrorism, except for FOX news and the RW media. If I am mistaken, I would appreciate a link. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Must have missed that

Neither did Bundy or his family members. When people were raped and or died at Occupy, what was the response?

"These protests have a history of welcoming everyone and just assuming they're on your side," said David Meyer, a professor of sociology at the University of California at Irvine, who studies protest movements.

Sexual Assaults in Occupy Wall Street Camps - ABC News

And then of course there were pedophiles too. But none of that bad behavior was the fault of Occupy. GMAB.

Why are ranchers considered terrorists but not OWS?
Anyone is a terrorist who threatens the use of violence against Federal officials lawfully carrying out their duties as instructed by a court – this would include ranchers, rightwing extremists, or a member of OWS.

Your ‘question’ is as idiotic as you are an ignorant partisan hack.

Who is calling ranchers terrorist other than FOX and the RW media implying or reporting that the LW is calling ranchers terrorist? Sen. Harry said some of the folks supporting Bundy were domestic terrorist. He didn't call ranchers terrorist. So as near as I can tell, nobody is calling ranchers terrorist or linking ranchers with terrorism, except for FOX news and the RW media. If I am mistaken, I would appreciate a link. Thanks in advance.

Cliven Bundy: right-wing extremist domestic terrorist lawbreaker

CaféAuLait;8961793 said:

Must have missed that

Neither did Bundy or his family members. When people were raped and or died at Occupy, what was the response?

"These protests have a history of welcoming everyone and just assuming they're on your side," said David Meyer, a professor of sociology at the University of California at Irvine, who studies protest movements.
Sexual Assaults in Occupy Wall Street Camps - ABC News

And then of course there were pedophiles too. But none of that bad behavior was the fault of Occupy. GMAB.

Good news: OWS sets up women-only tent to help cut down on rapes

CaféAuLait;8961799 said:

There is not a sentence in that link calling ranchers terrorist. Not even an implication. The link specifically makes note that Bundy stands alone as a defiant rancher in the area. It mentions that all the other ranchers in the area have cooperated and worked with the BLM. The link points the finger at the Bundy supporters and in no way claims or indicates that those supporters are fellow ranchers.
You have guzzled the FOX NEWS Koolaid.

Reid should have been tried and thrown into prison years ago.

There is no rule of law in DC.
ONLY Rule Of LAW they craft to CONTROL the Dumbmasses...

Forum List

Back