Why are the events in Brussels happening?

Why is this happening? Europe has done a poor job of integrating Muslims into their society. Their youth then becomes easier to radicalize and you end up with terror attacks.

Oh its not Europe. Muslims don't assimilate anywhere they land.

I disagree, I know Muslims, honest, polite, friendly and very good people. The extremists are the ones that cause all the unrest, hate and death.

The culture to teach murder by suicide is an old one. But it takes mentors to stop it. Or keep it going.

It hasn't happened and it hasn't for 100's of years. That's the point, a President of another country can't change the culture, it has to come from within. Until their leaders start changing the culture, they will continue to hate Western Civilization.
Uh slightly less than a hundred years my friend. Kamikazes had planes and so did Islamic terrorists on 911.

So, bombs going off at the airport and the metro in Brussels, attacks in Paris and other such attacks.

Some German doesn't seem to want me talking on her threat about the Brussels attacks as to the CAUSES of the attacks. So here is a threat for the causes of the attacks.

The causes are simple.

Bush invaded Iraq and messed up the post war period with complete ineptitude.

I've been told that saying such stuff is "appeasing Muslim terrorists" and I've also been told that "all terrorists are Muslims", which would make the IRA Muslims.
The post invasion fuck up was Obama's since Bush was no longer in office
The post-invasion fuck up was disbanding the Iraqi army. Every non-military decision of Bush's War was a complete disaster.
And we pulled out prematurely

So Obama has his role in all this
I don't know why you want to deny it?

Why is this happening? Europe has done a poor job of integrating Muslims into their society. Their youth then becomes easier to radicalize and you end up with terror attacks.

Oh its not Europe. Muslims don't assimilate anywhere they land.
Sure they do. I work with two Muslim guys who are probably two of the nicest people in my office. One used to work in the travel industry in Tunisia and is devastated by what has happened there.

Glad you have a couple of friends but the fact remains that when Muslims immigrate to a new country they don't assimilate.

They keep to themselves and set up their own neighborhoods.

France is a prime example of that. Hell they zones the police won't even enter.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule but in the main Muslims don't assimilate in any country they migrate to.

It's revealing Claudette finds the idea of tens of thousands being sent back to be slaughtered funny.

Hey. Weapons abound in the ME dummy. They can fight their own war against the jihadists.

Unless of course they are all gutless wonders who would much rather mooch of everyone else for survival and not put themselves at risk to defend themselves and their country.
This is what you think of the refugees, eh?

Wow.

I guess the German Jews were gutless wonders, too. Moochers.

If the shoe fits.
Preserved for posterity.

Good.

Oh and the German Jews were nothing like the current crop of Muslim refugees.

The Jews didn't belong to a race that made the murder of westerners their number one goal in life and they sure as hell didn't blow up airports, murder friends and co workers and use suicide vests.

In fact the Jews are targets of those peaceful Muslims you think are so innocent.
It's too late for you to backpedal now. You called the Jews gutless wonders and moochers.

The Jews belonged to the same race as their murderers. They were of the German race. And the German race made the takeover of the world their number one goal in life. They started a world war.

You see what kind of stupidity happens when you conflate the victims and the "race" to which they belong?

The refugees are just like the refugees who fled Germany. And you would sent them back to be slaughtered, just like we sent the refugees back to Germany.

So, bombs going off at the airport and the metro in Brussels, attacks in Paris and other such attacks.

Some German doesn't seem to want me talking on her threat about the Brussels attacks as to the CAUSES of the attacks. So here is a threat for the causes of the attacks.

The causes are simple.

I've been told that saying such stuff is "appeasing Muslim terrorists" and I've also been told that "all terrorists are Muslims", which would make the IRA Muslims.

It's far more complicated than that, but you are correct that decades of western foreign policy has made a large contribution to the radicalism we're seeing over there.

Not really for anyone that understands history, as you have just proven you do not!

Next you will be claiming everything was peaceful on this planet until the modern age..

Why would I claim that?

I disagree, I know Muslims, honest, polite, friendly and very good people. The extremists are the ones that cause all the unrest, hate and death.

The problem is there are Muslims who are fully assimilated and live peaceful lives, who then have children, born in Europe or America who become terrorists. And we all know of Black Muslim culture, that is terrorist by nature.

IF assimilation were the answer, neither of these situations would occur. The real problem is Islam itself. To live in peace in the West, a Muslim must ignore most of the teachings in the Koran. Most Muslims do just that. But a child who becomes religious and takes the teachings of the Warlord to heart will by necessity engage in violence, as that is the heart of the faith. Ditto the prison converts who form the basis of black Islam.

Like Nazism, Islam is corrupt at the core. Anyone acting on the teachings will be evil, as the teachings are evil. Any Muslim living in peace with Christians, Jews and Atheists is an apostate. That is simple fact that too few are willing to acknowledge.

The causes are simple.

I vote we offer you up as a sacrifice and see if that will appease them?

The causes are simple.

Boooosh!

Do you look for him under your bed at night? Perhaps in your closet?

Hey. Weapons abound in the ME dummy. They can fight their own war against the jihadists.

Unless of course they are all gutless wonders who would much rather mooch of everyone else for survival and not put themselves at risk to defend themselves and their country.

Wow.

If the shoe fits.
Preserved for posterity.

Good.

The Jews didn't belong to a race that made the murder of westerners their number one goal in life and they sure as hell didn't blow up airports, murder friends and co workers and use suicide vests.

In fact the Jews are targets of those peaceful Muslims you think are so innocent.
It's too late for you to backpedal now. You called the Jews gutless wonders and moochers.

And the Jews were of the German race. And the German race made the takeover of the world their number one goal in life.

No. You are the one who dragged the German Jews into the discussion.

I called the Muslim refugee's gutless wonders because that's just what they are.

You are the one comparing the two. Not me.

The causes are simple.

The post invasion fuck up was Obama's since Bush was no longer in office
The post-invasion fuck up was disbanding the Iraqi army. Every non-military decision of Bush's War was a complete disaster.
And we pulled out prematurely

So Obama has his role in all this
I don't know why you want to deny it?
We could have stayed in Iraq for 25 years and the same thing would have happened.

Wow.

If the shoe fits.
Preserved for posterity.

Good.

And the Jews were of the German race. And the German race made the takeover of the world their number one goal in life.

I called the Muslim refugee's gutless wonders because that's just what they are.

You said "If the show fits". You clearly have the same attitude about the Jews.

You are one sick puppy calling refugees "gutless wonders" and "moochers". Seriously. Sick in the head.

If the shoe fits.
Preserved for posterity.

Good.

You said "If the show fits". You clearly have the same attitude about the Jews.

You are one sick puppy calling refugees "gutless wonders" and "moochers". Seriously. Sick in the head.

And your an idiot. Good God. Just because you think you are the smartest guy in the room doesn't make it so.

You ain't worth the trouble. Go pedal your bullshit elsewhere Oh and give yourself a big pat on the back cause no one else would. Idiot.

The causes are simple.

351993_5_.jpg

It's simple. Brussels captured a terrorist involved with the Paris attack and terrorists retaliated for their involvement.

The captured terrorist has been talking to his interrogators. Without being tortured.

15qtg08.jpg

God...dammit!

At least the people in Brussles will be glad they can feel safe in knowing that.
They are intelligent enough to know torture would not have changed the outcome.

They also know how to spell shackles.

I'm sure thats why you can so effectively prove by the circumstance we see here, that your argument regarding a policy change in torture has worked so well and has been so effective in making the difference in keeping us safe. Is that why there are no specific examples that can be given to effectively demonstrate how our nation and the change in policy have made us safer since Obama has taken office? I have already seen what a difference it has made after Fort Hood, Benghazi, and San Bernardino, to name a few.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back