Why aren't these people in jail?

LOL
You are now just making shit up

No, I'm not you ignorant baboon. There is not enough electricity generation in the US to even come close to your fantasy.

I suggest you educate yourself on the subject.

The price of technology comes down in time as it becomes more commonplace and innovations are used to improve it.

Only if the government keeps its fingers out of the subject. Once they get involved everything increases in price.

No, I'm not you ignorant baboon. There is not enough electricity generation in the US to even come close to your fantasy.

I suggest you educate yourself on the subject.

Of course there is you moron

Of course there is you moron

Tell that to california which is always on the verge of a Grid shutdown. Like I said, moron. You are clueless. And this is a very, very, very GENEROUS study. It assumes perfect transmission and virtually no power plant shutdowns for maintenance.

24 Million EVs Is The Limit For Current U.S. Power Grid Until 2028​

This PNNL study could help the U.S. power system keep ahead of the EV adoption curve.​

Getting the world to work without oil will not be easy. Apart from increasing EV adoption, we have to make sure the world can cope with them. Think about it: would the power grid stand too many electric cars demanding a charge at the same time? PNNLPacific Northwest National Laboratory – answered that question with a study saying the current US power grid can handle 24 million EVs until 2028. If the demand increases, we’ll need improvements.

this is too funny...the thread is about a fuel saving scam--and in three posts it devolved into another electric car thread~

with a Mod taking part, no less!

to get on topic...this is an obvious scam..the giveaway being that there is no way, in hell, that any device is going to adjust your cars performance through your ciggie lighter--that being the 'alternate power plug' that seems to have derailed you all.

another clue might be that when you google you come up with about 20 fake review sites that are all bogus.

It’s set up by plugging it into the complementary power electrical outlet in your automobile (cigarette lighter). After you’ve driven roughly 150 miles with the EcoCel attached, it’ll have enough data to begin modifying your vehicle for lower gas use.

Last edited:
Tell that to california which is always on the verge of a Grid shutdown. Like I said, moron. You are clueless. And this is a very, very, very GENEROUS study. It assumes perfect transmission and virtually no power plant shutdowns for maintenance.

24 Million EVs Is The Limit For Current U.S. Power Grid Until 2028​

This PNNL study could help the U.S. power system keep ahead of the EV adoption curve.​

Getting the world to work without oil will not be easy. Apart from increasing EV adoption, we have to make sure the world can cope with them. Think about it: would the power grid stand too many electric cars demanding a charge at the same time? PNNLPacific Northwest National Laboratory – answered that question with a study saying the current US power grid can handle 24 million EVs until 2028. If the demand increases, we’ll need improvements.
24 MILLION EVs in the next eight years?

I’ll take that

The most audacious bullshixt sales story I've ever seen. Totally hilarious.

Jo
An old fashioned Christmas tree light that plugs into your car to save you money and gas?

Well hell, if these folks will believe a bad flu to allow governments to take away personal liberty, and that it is humans that are causing the Earth's climate to change, in order to impose a global government, you can probably fool them into anything.

:rolleyes:

You need to be building 10 nuclear power plants a year for the next 20 years to power them.

Otherwise they are just fancy art installations.

The the hippie 'green environmentalists' and their pot growing now use up 1% of electricity now; if we get any 'greener n stuff' we'll need fifty Nuke plants.

this is too funny...the thread is about a fuel saving scam--and in three posts it devolved into another electric car thread~

with a Mod taking part, no less!

to get on topic...this is an obvious scam..the giveaway being that there is no way, in hell, that any device is going to adjust your cars performance through your ciggie lighter--that being the 'alternate power plug' that seems to have derailed you all.

another clue might be that when you google you come up with about 20 fake review sites that are all bogus.

It’s set up by plugging it into the complementary power electrical outlet in your automobile (cigarette lighter). After you’ve driven roughly 150 miles with the EcoCel attached, it’ll have enough data to begin modifying your vehicle for lower gas use.

What is wrong with mods posting? They have a right to be abused in public too, not just commies and deviants. Only a couple are petty enough to get all butthurt and seek revenge, and we all know which ones.

Sure it does. That's why we all have our own satellites circling the Earth and our own personal nuclear power plants now.

That's why everyone has a smart phone when 30 years ago only rich people could afford "Stone Age" cell phones. That's why everyone can download songs in MP4 format for $1 when 30 years ago a CD player would run a few hundred dollars and nobody carries Walkmans around anymore. That's why everyone has a television these days compared to the 50s when few people could ever afford them. That's why everyone has a car today when initially they were only available to the upper class.

Your comparison is beyond idiotic because nobody needs their own satellite circling the earth, do they, Trumpleton? Waste someone else's time with your stupidity.

So 24 million is not an issue, is it Skippy?

Yeah, it is. Like I said, the study is extremely generous in ignoring power plant closures for maintenance, and it assumes no interruptions for any reason, which is a bit fanciful.

So yes, assuming that the grid works perfectly, and assuming the regional emergency demands don't happen, you can squeeze an additional 22.5 million EV'S into the existing energy supply.

Whatcha gonna do about the other 175 million?

That's why everyone has a smart phone when 30 years ago only rich people could afford "Stone Age" cell phones. That's why everyone can download songs in MP4 format for $1 when 30 years ago a CD player would run a few hundred dollars and nobody carries Walkmans around anymore. That's why everyone has a television these days compared to the 50s when few people could ever afford them. That's why everyone has a car today when initially they were only available to the upper class.

Your comparison is beyond idiotic because nobody needs their own satellite circling the earth, do they, Trumpleton? Waste someone else's time with your stupidity.
Oh my, a triggered moron. How Special. Nobody needs 'smart phones', and the quality of mp3's sucks, as do the cheap players they're used on. Quality audio equipment and the denser medium to high end file formats needed for good reproduction are still expensive for that matter, and harder to find. Most of that 'new tech' is over 90 years old, actually, the major advance being in just a few tech fields, mainly in the vacuum science and materials science used in making the chips. That goes across the board fro most tech, not to mention that fewer and fewer people can afford the crap from one year to the next.

Forum List

Back