Why democrats are stuck with Biden

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
Joe is clearly going to lose the election badly. Nothing short of a miracle will stop that now, so why isnt he dropping out? I promise you that he was offered millions from a donor to drop out. It would have solved all of Joe's financial problems. So why isnt he dropping out?

The one thing that no one in the world can offer you is "presidential immunity from being indicted". If Joe wins the election, then he can run out the statute of limitations on his families crimes. If he drops out of the election, he is guaranteed to be prosecuted and almost certainly convicted.

In just a few more months the entire world will know how guilty the Bidens are when he starts writing up pardons for the very same crimes that democrats have been telling us dont exist, but those will only apply to federal charges. There will still be state charges that can be filed against them. Democrats are going to pay a heavy price when Joe writes these inevitable pardons. Not only were you guys covering up his senility, you were also covering up the most prolific bribery scheme in American history. The democrat party WILL pay the price for it.

Joe Biden is the worst thing that ever happened to democrats.

Sleepy Joe was the choice of Democrat Party primary voters by an overwhelming majority.

Why should Biden step aside? He won fair and square.

Would a different candidate, chosen in a smoke-free room by Democrat bigwigs like Chuck and Nancy, do any better? I sort of doubt it, people don't like their candidates imposed on them.

Why should Biden step aside? He won fair and square.
Because it is virtually impossible for him to win. If he was a good guy who "cares about preserving democracy", then he would step down and let someone else take his place, but he isnt doing that. Why? Its because he will lose his get out of jail free card.

Because it is virtually impossible for him to win. If he was a good guy who "cares about preserving democracy", then he would step down and let someone else take his place, but he isnt doing that. Why? Its because he will lose his get out of jail free card.

Biden was chosen by the primary voters. I can't see where anyone else in the Democrat Party would stand a better chance in the general election.

quit.jpg

Biden was chosen by the primary voters. I can't see where anyone else in the Democrat Party would stand a better chance in the general election.
Im super relieved that Biden isnt stepping down. I have zero fear of Biden, but i cant say the same for other democrats, even though Im confident Trump would beat them too, it just isnt as easy to beat the others. My fear is shared by democrats as well. They believe they have no shot with Biden.

Joe is clearly going to lose the election badly. Nothing short of a miracle will stop that now, so why isnt he dropping out? I promise you that he was offered millions from a donor to drop out. It would have solved all of Joe's financial problems. So why isnt he dropping out?

The one thing that no one in the world can offer you is "presidential immunity from being indicted". If Joe wins the election, then he can run out the statute of limitations on his families crimes. If he drops out of the election, he is guaranteed to be prosecuted and almost certainly convicted.

In just a few more months the entire world will know how guilty the Bidens are when he starts writing up pardons for the very same crimes that democrats have been telling us dont exist, but those will only apply to federal charges. There will still be state charges that can be filed against them. Democrats are going to pay a heavy price when Joe writes these inevitable pardons. Not only were you guys covering up his senility, you were also covering up the most prolific bribery scheme in American history. The democrat party WILL pay the price for it.

Actually, Biden could pardon himself on his last day of office, and if he hands the nomination over to a younger candidate who can beat Trump, he has nothing to worry about.

Besides, your boys on SCOTUS pretty much said Biden can send Seal Team Six out to kill political opponents and it wouldn't be a crime.

Actually, Biden could pardon himself on his last day of office, and if he hands the nomination over to a younger candidate who can beat Trump, he has nothing to worry about.

Besides, your boys on SCOTUS pretty much said Biden can send Seal Team Six out to kill political opponents and it wouldn't be a crime.

What makes you think that a younger candidate would be more able to beat President Trump than Sleepy Joe? Biden made mincemeat out of his opposition in the primaries this year, and any other candidate would have to be dictated by the party bosses and would really have to prove themselves to the Democrat masses and win their votes.

BTW, I can't see Kamala stepping aside, and her cackling doesn't make her a winner.

What makes you think that a younger candidate would be more able to beat President Trump than Sleepy Joe? Biden made mincemeat out of his opposition in the primaries this year, and any other candidate would have to be dictated by the party bosses and would really have to prove themselves to the Democrat masses and win their votes.

BTW, I can't see Kamala stepping aside, and her cackling doesn't make her a winner.

Biden really didn't have opposition in the primaries.

The main rap on Biden is that he's too old. Because he's too old.

Replace him with a younger person, the argument shifts to whether Trump is too old... and crazy... and a felon... and a rapist... and has terrible ideas.

Kamala isn't the nominee. She really wouldn't even be the running mate until the convention says so.

Assuming Biden releases his delegates, they can vote for whoever they see fit.

Kamala isn't the nominee. She really wouldn't even be the running mate until the convention says so.

Assuming Biden releases his delegates, they can vote for whoever they see fit.

Kamala as the NIL for the throne can't be bypassed for a white guy. Dumping Harris would require the D's nominate Indian Squaw Pocahontas or Cori Booker after the NJ senator transitions.

The D's really will have to choose a broad of color.

I'm surprised Congress didn't pass some kind of legislation where the president couldn't give out pardons after a presidential election in their 2nd term or after losing one.

Kamala as the NIL for the throne can't be bypassed for a white guy. Dumping Harris would require the D's nominate Indian Squaw Pocahontas or Cori Booker after the NJ senator transitions.

The D's really will have to choose a broad of color.
Or they pick Whitmer for President and Warnock for Veep, and have all the bases covered.

I'm surprised Congress didn't pass some kind of legislation where the president couldn't give out pardons after a presidential election in their 2nd term or after losing one.

Sleepy Joe has already vowed to Almighty God that he would never pardon Hunter Biden.

I don't think a law is as effective as the threat of God taking him down with a thunderbolt.

That would actually require an amendment to the constitution.

I would like to see the Pardon go away entirely, it's a relic of Monarchy that has no business in a modern democracy.

The key problem started with Jerry Ford pardoning Nixon. Then it became commonplace for outgoing presidents to pardon anyone implicated in their various scandals.

Sleepy Joe has already vowed to Almighty God that he would never pardon Hunter Biden.

I don't think a law is as effective as the threat of God taking him down with a thunderbolt.

Did he vow to Almighty God?

Again, he can get the same effect by commuting Hunter's sentence, but still holding him accountable.

Forum List

Back