Why did Cohen tape Trump?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I can only imagine if a deal turned out bad, Trump would say "no I didn't say that" or " I remember,and I have the best memory in the world."

The tape was cut off, but we know that Cohen and the Don set up a fake business to pay David, AMI to buy the rights of the story from McDougal right before the election , an affair he had shortly after his wife gave birth. Imagine if you can, the kid less than a year old and he is out screwing around.

As one person said on Fox, we didn't vote for Trump for his morals, and yet you Trumpets and he constantly put the Clintons down.

I imagine Trump taped his meetings as well, I mean two conniving people , come on.

“I need to open up a company for the transfer of all of that info regarding our friend David,” Cohen says on the recording, apparently referring to David Pecker, a longtime Trump ally and the CEO of American Media (AMI). “We’ll have to pay.”

“Pay with cash,” Trump replies.

The Trump-Cohen Tape Could Be Big Trouble for Trump - The Atlantic

Last edited:
Cohen taped Trump for exactly what’s happening now. Take note everybody, if you ever get involved with the mob, keep clear records in case you need to cut a deal.

Well when you lie down with dogs expect to get fleas.

Thank goodness we now have an MSM actually doing their job, rather than the eight years prior to Trump.

I expect all lawyers do it to their high profile clients. The question is how the hell the federal government got away with raiding the files of an innocent lawyer and violating the historic lawyer/client privlege that has stood the test of time for 200 years.

Forum List

Back