Why did Obama invite the Clintons and not the Bushs to lay the wreath?

Looked hard for a place to wedge that one in, didn't ya?

Change the channel.

Actually, its just the reverse.

I believe a good number of Libs tend to turn a blind eye to less than flattering news about people they like.

A lot of people, especially women, LIKE Hillary.

Posting that info about Hillary and Alinsky is my effort to help assure we have a better informed electorate in 2016 than we did in 2008 and 2012

You believe in a well informed electorate, right?

Nobody cares about Saul Alinsky. You didn't even know who he was 5 years ago. Change the channel.

It's funny how much these folks hate a guy who's goal was to get poor people, housing.

Oh look..there's Obama dedicating the Bush portrait..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TfO_I7wp50]President GW Bush White House Portrait Unveiling - YouTube[/ame]

Now folks..does any one remember Bush's kindness to Clinton?

Bush folks kindly spread a rumor that the Clintons trashed the White House and broke Ws from the keyboards..which turned out be untrue.

Then the 9/11 commission hauled Clinton in to testify even though he wasn't President during 9/11.

Anyone remember Bush speaking kindly about Bill Clinton?

I believe a good number of Libs tend to turn a blind eye to less than flattering news about people they like.

Posting that info about Hillary and Alinsky is my effort to help assure we have a better informed electorate in 2016 than we did in 2008 and 2012

Nobody cares about Saul Alinsky. You didn't even know who he was 5 years ago. Change the channel.

It's funny how much these folks hate a guy who's goal was to get poor people, housing.

I understand he also walked on water to do it.

I have looked at several new websites that are "trustworthy" and none of them mention why President Bush and his wife were not invited to attend the ceremony at President Kennedy's grave today.

Why did Obama invite the Clintons and not the Bushs?

So you can produce the list of invitees, can you?

Why do you think?

I don't know..

That is why I am asking.

Then why did you say the Bushes were NOT invited?

:eusa_shifty:

and you do know Hillary is a cabinet official? :eusa_whistle:

She had a very well publicized resignation and even did a televised post-resignation interview with Obama.

If you managed to miss that info, as well publicized at it was, how can anyone believe you are knowledgeable about anything unless you post a link to substantiate whatever you say?

I don't know..

That is why I am asking.

She had a very well publicized resignation and even did a televised post-resignation interview with Obama.

If you managed to miss that info, as well publicized at it was, how can anyone believe you are knowledgeable about anything unless you post a link to substantiate whatever you say?

And this is supposed to have something to have to do with JFK rememberance? Muslim nation? Really?

And this is supposed to have something to have to do with JFK rememberance? Muslim nation? Really?

Oh, please PAHDON my addressing the greatest long term threat to our country's form of government and our inviolable rights in a thread you believe is now defiled.

:lol:

I don't know..

That is why I am asking.

See, now we're getting somewhere. Progress. You are comong back to reality.

Now about your other posts, the ones where you go off the reservation :eek:

See, now we're getting somewhere. Progress. You are comong back to reality.

Now about your other posts, the ones where you go off the reservation :eek:

"Yes, Mr. Mojo, I indict you on the BODY of your work!"

Sorry, Bud. It don't woik like dat.

Oh, please PAHDON my addressing the greatest long term threat to our country's form of government and our inviolable rights in a thread you believe is now defiled.

:lol:

I apologize. I was referring to your sig file, which, with so much text, is hard to recogniize as such until one has seen more than one of your postings.

Proceed, proceed. Nothing defiled, anyway. This is the etherworld, kind of hard to smudge it up.

Give people a house, take their health insurance. Fair trade, right? The poor must be really jumping for joy over this one.

Who cares in regards to this...............

Only the leftist want to go somewhere with Obama anyway..............

Bush could have went wearing a shirt that says I'm with Stupid or something I guess............

Bush could have went wearing a shirt that says I'm with Stupid or something I guess............

Well said. He could have went. And if he had went wearing a shirt that says I'm with Stupid......the arrow might would have been pointinged at his wife the once former firsted lady, also known to be Barbara Bush who he is married to.

Well said. He could have went. And if he had went wearing a shirt that says I'm with Stupid......the arrow might would have been pointinged at his wife the once former firsted lady, also known to be Barbara Bush who he is married to.

Not a chance of that................

It would be pointing left...............

Not a chance of that................

It would be pointing left...............

You might be an imbecile.

Forum List

Back