Why do Blacks vote Democrat?

Yep-I am sure that African Americans love being told by Conservatives that the reason they vote Democrat is because all African Americans are too stupid not to.
I agree, its much better to be told that you need handouts and lower standards for schools, work and military because you belong to a genetically inferior race.
Fuck those ignorant conservatives for saying you are equal and should be able to excel in the same manner as your white counterparts.
They are equal. It's not them it's things are equal. Maybe you misunderstood
making things unequal indicates they are not equal. Perhaps you dont understand.
lets put it this way, you need a complicated surgery, you have a choice between two doctors.
doctor one could have been accepted at a college with lower grades than required, he might have graduated with substandard grades and its possible that he was hired just to fill a government mandated position in the hospital.
doctor two is of a race that even though there might have been an economic advantage, he had to graduate top in his class in high school to be accepted at the college, he had to graduate with top of the class grades from medical school and he really had to show potential in order to be hired at the hospital instead of a government mandated spot.
of course you dont know for sure about the first one, but the question is there.
which doctor do you choose to perform your surgery.

then there is the chance that the first doctor is actually better than the second. but, do you take the chance?
I'm definitely going with doctor #1 to prove to the world that I'm not racist!
and it shall be duly noted on your tombstone.

Blacks vote Democrat because (a) they have been dishonestly conditioned over generations by the Left to expect the government to magically make life "fair", not to mention a consistent and relentless lowering of standards and expectations, and (b) the Right has displayed a breathtaking lack of either awareness or self awareness on racism, fundamental human nature and politics, not to mention an apparent willful ignorance about their situation in general.

American Blacks should be much further along in their development and progress after the evils of slavery, but unfortunately their progress has been completely hamstrung and impeded by politics. As a result, they have been effectively victimized for a second time in this nation's history.

Sadly, the perpetrators on both "ends" of this topic absolutely refuse to look in the mirror.

Oh, Mac. The PC Police still hiding in your closet.

Let's get real here, the real problem is that most of the hiring decisions are still made by white people. That's why blacks aren't further ahead.

Blacks vote Democrat because (a) they have been dishonestly conditioned over generations by the Left to expect the government to magically make life "fair", not to mention a consistent and relentless lowering of standards and expectations, and (b) the Right has displayed a breathtaking lack of either awareness or self awareness on racism, fundamental human nature and politics, not to mention an apparent willful ignorance about their situation in general.

American Blacks should be much further along in their development and progress after the evils of slavery, but unfortunately their progress has been completely hamstrung and impeded by politics. As a result, they have been effectively victimized for a second time in this nation's history.

Sadly, the perpetrators on both "ends" of this topic absolutely refuse to look in the mirror.

Let's get real here, the real problem is that most of the hiring decisions are still made by white people. That's why blacks aren't further ahead.
blacks arent further ahead because there are too many social safety nets for them.
How many acrobats would there be (living ones) without the confidence of that net under them.

blacks arent further ahead because there are too many social safety nets for them.
How many acrobats would there be (living ones) without the confidence of that net under them.

that's kind of retarded, actually.

Here's the thing- the "safety nets" you complain about are there because the wealth isn't evenly distributed to start with. So you have food stamps, and 40% of households on food stamps have at least one family member with a job, but not one that pays well enough to put food on the table. The same can be said of MedicAid and Section 8 Housing.

If we had complete employment with a living wage, you'd probably eliminate 90% of the problems with racism, with weakened poor families, etc.

But since the rich make policy and not the poor, we don't have that.

Yikes, now I have TWO little stalker friends. Why do people like Joe keep posting to me after they know they're on ignore? Quite the psychological study there.

Maryland, it's a shame what has been done to them with constantly lowered standards and expectations, and these folks constantly deflecting for them.

They deserve much better than what has been done to them by those who claim to "care".

Okie dokie, back to the partisan finger-pointing....

No, this is not partisanship. It's a very basic simple lesson of life. If you help someone, then they vote for you. If you are an a$$hole towards them they don't vote for you.

You and other cons have often said that helping black people is victimizing them. What you dishonest people never tell the people and yourself is this: More white people and seniors are on government dole than ALL blacks combined. I am not even talking about SS.

There are more white people benefitting from corporate welfare, Medicaid, Medicare, section 8, food stamps and other government programs than ALL blacks combined and alive today.

But as I tell cons often, don't let these basic facts get in the way of you hating black people. You will always continue to hate blacks and blame them for accepting government aid while completely ignoring the seniors (the real freeloaders) and white single moms and latina single moms and many other people in this country.
I'm not a conservative, sorry.

And thanks for getting right back to the partisan finger-pointing, per my prediction.

I answered the question you raised. If you have a non partisan solution then go ahead and work on it. Tell the government something we don't already know. Bye.
You want a non partisan solution? Graduate from high school. Learn a trade or seek further education. Get a job. Don't do drugs. Wear you pants at your waist. Speak English. Don't have children you can't support and give them names that don't label them.

Give them names that don't label them? That's not racist.

Yikes, now I have TWO little stalker friends. Why do people like Joe keep posting to me after they know they're on ignore? Quite the psychological study there.

Maryland, it's a shame what has been done to them with constantly lowered standards and expectations, and these folks constantly deflecting for them.

They deserve much better than what has been done to them by those who claim to "care".

Mac, buddy, you wouldn't last five minutes in a black neighborhood.

"Oh, why can't you have been born to white privilage like i was? That's pretty lazy of you."

It's not just blacks who vote Democratic, it's all minorities from all social strata

Republicans have been insulting them for 40 years, why would they want to belong to that party?
Can you explain why individuals in minorities go Republican if they become successful? It's not because Republicans are "racist", like you claim. It's because they've seen that the Democrats' schemes are failing.
They don't

Asians don't vote Republican neither do wealthy blacks or Hispanics.
Why would they vote for people who hate them?

Because, as you have clearly shown, your side is a pack of liar.

that's kind of retarded, actually.

Here's the thing- the "safety nets" you complain about are there because the wealth isn't evenly distributed to start with. So you have food stamps, and 40% of households on food stamps have at least one family member with a job, but not one that pays well enough to put food on the table. The same can be said of MedicAid and Section 8 Housing.

If we had complete employment with a living wage, you'd probably eliminate 90% of the problems with racism, with weakened poor families, etc.

But since the rich make policy and not the poor, we don't have that.
the wealth is not evenly distributed because the willingness to gain education and then give honest work is not equal.
Someone that drops out of highschool then spends their life flipping burgers does not deserve to make the same as someone that spent 8 or 12 years in college that they have student loans on and is now working 60 to 80 hours a week in some boring management position.

Mac, buddy, you wouldn't last five minutes in a black neighborhood.

"Oh, why can't you have been born to white privilage like i was? That's pretty lazy of you."
with affirmative action and hiring quotas mixed in with lower required test scores and special treatment, I would say that black privilege is much greater than white privilege.

the wealth is not evenly distributed because the willingness to gain education and then give honest work is not equal.
Someone that drops out of highschool then spends their life flipping burgers does not deserve to make the same as someone that spent 8 or 12 years in college that they have student loans on and is now working 60 to 80 hours a week in some boring management position.

Guy, I know people who went to college who can't find jobs. (And frankly, if you are spending 8 or 12 years in college, it's probably because you are afraid of the real world. I know folks like that when I was in college, 30 year olds still working on that bachelor's degree with their fifth major.)

You know what, my Dad had just a HS education. He joined a union, got a good paycheck, learned a skill, and was able to raise five kids in a middle class environment.

And then some rich people decided that was a bad thing.

We have airline pilots who are living on poverty wages. We have adjunct professors on food stamps.

And we have the GOP telling you that that black guy wants half your cookie after the rich have gobbled down the other dozen.

It's not just blacks who vote Democratic, it's all minorities from all social strata

Republicans have been insulting them for 40 years, why would they want to belong to that party?
Can you explain why individuals in minorities go Republican if they become successful? It's not because Republicans are "racist", like you claim. It's because they've seen that the Democrats' schemes are failing.
They don't

Asians don't vote Republican neither do wealthy blacks or Hispanics.
Why would they vote for people who hate them?

Because, as you have clearly shown, your side is a pack of liar.
Doesn't seem that way when over 75% of all minorities vote Democratic and all Republucans can offer is platitudes

That's bullshit.
I hire people with the skills I need to fill an opening. I will admit that I succumb to stereotypes at times, especially when I review resumes for possible candidates.
I figure parents that burden their children with some made up pseudo-African name are militant agitators and have raised their children the same way. I want Americans in my employ. I don't want people who identify as Gay-American, German-American Afro_American or Japanese-American. I don't want racists of any skin tone.

That's bullshit.
I hire people with the skills I need to fill an opening. I will admit that I succumb to stereotypes at times, especially when I review resumes for possible candidates.
I figure parents that burden their children with some made up pseudo-African name are militant agitators and have raised their children the same way. I want Americans in my employ. I don't want people who identify as Gay-American, German-American Afro_American or Japanese-American. I don't want racists of any skin tone.
How about Conservative Americans?

Okie dokie, back to the partisan finger-pointing....

No, this is not partisanship. It's a very basic simple lesson of life. If you help someone, then they vote for you. If you are an a$$hole towards them they don't vote for you.

You and other cons have often said that helping black people is victimizing them. What you dishonest people never tell the people and yourself is this: More white people and seniors are on government dole than ALL blacks combined. I am not even talking about SS.

There are more white people benefitting from corporate welfare, Medicaid, Medicare, section 8, food stamps and other government programs than ALL blacks combined and alive today.

But as I tell cons often, don't let these basic facts get in the way of you hating black people. You will always continue to hate blacks and blame them for accepting government aid while completely ignoring the seniors (the real freeloaders) and white single moms and latina single moms and many other people in this country.

And thanks for getting right back to the partisan finger-pointing, per my prediction.

I answered the question you raised. If you have a non partisan solution then go ahead and work on it. Tell the government something we don't already know. Bye.
You want a non partisan solution? Graduate from high school. Learn a trade or seek further education. Get a job. Don't do drugs. Wear you pants at your waist. Speak English. Don't have children you can't support and give them names that don't label them.

Perhaps it is, but first impressions are important and lasting.
Name your daughter Ferishatitia and the first impression is that she is black. Name her Jane and the first impression is that she is a female.
How I act on that first impression may or may not be "racist". My impression is that Ferishatitia's parents wanted to give their child a unique name that screamed black. They did not want her to be "American" They wanted her to be "African-American.
Again, a perception, but I perceive Ferishatitia's parents as militant separatists and can't help but think they raised their daughter to think as they do. That kind of person has no place in my organization.
Would you hire someone named Adolf Hitler? George Wallace III?
So, am I racist? perhaps. Are Ferishatitia's parents? Most definitely!

That's bullshit.
How about Conservative Americans?
unintentional redundancy?

Perhaps it is, but first impressions are important and lasting.
Name your daughter Ferishatitia and the first impression is that she is black. Name her Jane and the first impression is that she is a female.
How I act on that first impression may or may not be "racist". My impression is that Ferishatitia's parents wanted to give their child a unique name that screamed black. They did not want her to be "American" They wanted her to be "African-American.
Again, a perception, but I perceive Ferishatitia's parents as militant separatists and can't help but think they raised their daughter to think as they do. That kind of person has no place in my organization.
Would you hire someone named Adolf Hitler? George Wallace III?
So, am I racist? perhaps. Are Ferishatitia's parents? Most definitely!

Where did all these black Americans get their last names?

Answer that,....and perhaps you'll understand something about the thinking that goes into the first names.

Think. It won't hurt.

They got the names when they were property. Right or wrong, they were slaves. For the last 150 years they have been Americans. They have American last names.
THAT'S equality.
So, since slavery ended, black people have wanted to be equal; or have they?
Why, if you want to be treated the same way everyone else is, would you purposely set yourself apart?

They got the names when they were property. Right or wrong, they were slaves. For the last 150 years they have been Americans. They have American last names.
THAT'S equality.
So, since slavery ended, black people have wanted to be equal; or have they?
Why, if you want to be treated the same way everyone else is, would you purposely set yourself apart?

You lack empathy.

Forum List

Back