Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

No kidding they play accounting games and pay no taxes. Not to mention huge CEO pay deductions.

No kidding they play accounting games

Losing money during a recession.....very sneaky!
DERP.

Not to mention huge CEO pay deductions

Companies can deduct employee salary expense? You must be joking!
Next you'll be telling me they can deduct COGS. Outrageous loopholes, eh?

It happens every year.

Yes, companies carry forward losses and deduct normal business expenses every year.

Oh, you mean they pay zero taxes every year. Hilarious!!!

Just for fun, give me a list of a dozen companies that were profitable but paid no taxes for the past 8 years.

Should be easy, right? LOL!
Fact Sheet: Corporate Tax Rates - Americans For Tax Fairness

Framed bullshit for the most part.
Liberals like to whine about this as it opens the door for them to discuss not so clever ways to funnel more freebies to our bottom feeders.
S Corporations and LLC's "pass through" income to shareholders, the corp itself pays no tax.
Many C Corps use various legal methods to appear broke at years end to avoid high tax rates. Times have changed, tax code has changed and so has the methodologies used to avoid heavy taxation. Simple shit here.

I think everyone agrees that the tax code is screwed up. Liberals just refuse to acknowledge that their democrat heroes in congress wrote most of it----to protect themselves and those who fund their campaigns.

How can profitable companies end up with a $0 corporate income tax bill? There could be a few reasons, according to the GAO.

Among them, they may get a lot of tax deductions for losses they had in previous years but carried forward. They also may be able to write off more for depreciating assets than they have to claim on their financial statements. Or, if they made profits offshore and haven't brought them back to the United States, they would not owe U.S. tax on them until they do.

Is it surprising that companies had huge losses carried forward from 2008 and 2009?
Only to liberal morons.

No kidding they play accounting games and pay no taxes. Not to mention huge CEO pay deductions.

who wrote these deductions into the tax code? here's your answer: which party has controlled congress for most of the last 80 years?

CEO pay is not deductible. and CEOs pay income taxes on their pay, bonuses, stock grants, cars, etc.
payroll is an expense

yes, it is. and taxes are collected on payroll. taxes paid by employees, including CEOs. Would you have that money taxed twice?

payroll is a deductible expense you said it wasn't

I said some forms of CEO pay are not deductible, and I think I am correct. Can you prove that the tax code allows deducting all forms of CEO pay and benefits?

who wrote these deductions into the tax code? here's your answer: which party has controlled congress for most of the last 80 years?

CEO pay is not deductible. and CEOs pay income taxes on their pay, bonuses, stock grants, cars, etc.
payroll is an expense

yes, it is. and taxes are collected on payroll. taxes paid by employees, including CEOs. Would you have that money taxed twice?

I said some forms of CEO pay are not deductible, and I think I am correct. Can you prove that the tax code allows deducting all forms of CEO pay and benefits?
and I quote you

CEO pay is not deductible.

read back in the quote tree

payroll is an expense

and I quote you

CEO pay is not deductible.

read back in the quote tree

I misspoke. mea culpa.

No kidding they play accounting games

Losing money during a recession.....very sneaky!
DERP.

Not to mention huge CEO pay deductions

Companies can deduct employee salary expense? You must be joking!
Next you'll be telling me they can deduct COGS. Outrageous loopholes, eh?

It happens every year.

Yes, companies carry forward losses and deduct normal business expenses every year.

Oh, you mean they pay zero taxes every year. Hilarious!!!

Just for fun, give me a list of a dozen companies that were profitable but paid no taxes for the past 8 years.

Should be easy, right? LOL!
Fact Sheet: Corporate Tax Rates - Americans For Tax Fairness

Thanks, I was looking for proof that corporations pay taxes.

It's proof many pay very little if any.

And we are very good at agriculture. We even export it. You guys want to ruin that.

how does enforcing our immigration laws equal ruining agriculture? I just want people to enter our country legally and comply with our immigration laws. What do you find objectionable about that?

I'm just telling you the results of what you want.

no you are not, you are making shit up in a failed attempt to justify allowing illegal entry to our country.

Yes economics are made up. A true conservative.

How Immigration Reform Could Impact the Agriculture Industry

which is better. paying a little more for food, or opening our borders to everyone?

you just don't get it. No one is objecting to having people come to our country legally to harvest our crops. The only objection is to illegal entry. Why is that so hard for you to grasp? Why do you think illegal entry is OK?

Our borders have not been a problem for me. I do eat daily however.

". . . . . . Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state. Despite this, the number of people immigrating to California increases exponentially each year."

US Poverty Level By State

Louisiana has a poverty rate of 23%, Mississippi - 22%

California isn't even in the top 10 of the highest poverty rate in the US.

Given that the National poverty rate in 2014 was 14.8% of the population, how could 8.9% be the highest poverty rate of any State?

Your study from an anti-immigrant website is a piece of shit. If it's basic premises is based on false or misleading information, how good can it's conclusions be.

do you understand the difference between legal immigrant and illegal alien? If you don't, then you have no place in this discussion. No one opposes controlled legal immigration.

only idiots like you want unlimited illegal immigration.
Paperwork

Easy enough fix

so your plan is to ignore violations of your laws and make everyone legal. unlimited? do we let everyone in? are there any limits?

how about if we ignore all laws that we don't like. I don't like having to drive 65 on the interstate, why cant I drive 85 if I think that law is stupid?

but seriously, how much immigration is too much? would you put any limits on it?

The solution to the immigration problem is called 'Comprehensive Immigration Reform'. That means studying the immigration system and policies and changing them so that they work better for everyone.

republicans are against 'Comprehensive Immigration Reform' because they need an immigration crisis as a political football.
holy fk, what the fk was that post supposed to mean? LOL that was a fking circle jerk and a half of nonsense meant to mean nothing.

Who is everyone in your post?

You know we have immigration laws that you all ignore right? it's called sanctuary cities?

It's not what I want, so you are not getting anything to anyone with your sanctuary city idea. It violates the law, PeRIOD!!

dear brain-2, corporate taxes are highest in world. All we need is to eliminate them to bring back 10 million jobs.

The largest corporations pay 0 in taxes.

Bullshit.
27 giant profitable companies paid no taxes

Take United Continental, which reported a $3.2 billion income tax credit in 2015 despite reporting earnings before taxes of $4.2 billion. Accounting rules allow the airline to offset taxes due with valuation allowances resulting from losses in past years. During 2015, these allowances amounted to $4.7 billion which erased the company's $1.5 billion tax bill based on its normal corporate tax rate.

That's so weird, a company is allowed to offset income with losses.
So if you lose $1 million this year and make $1 million next year, you won't pay taxes.

Only a moron thinks that means big companies pay no taxes.
What it means is companies pay taxes when they're profitable and don't when they're not.
How US Tax Policy Encourages Outrageous CEO Compensation

That's what happens every single time democrats try to close one loop hole 50 more spring up.

Take United Continental, which reported a $3.2 billion income tax credit in 2015 despite reporting earnings before taxes of $4.2 billion. Accounting rules allow the airline to offset taxes due with valuation allowances resulting from losses in past years. During 2015, these allowances amounted to $4.7 billion which erased the company's $1.5 billion tax bill based on its normal corporate tax rate.

That's so weird, a company is allowed to offset income with losses.
So if you lose $1 million this year and make $1 million next year, you won't pay taxes.

Only a moron thinks that means big companies pay no taxes.
What it means is companies pay taxes when they're profitable and don't when they're not.
How US Tax Policy Encourages Outrageous CEO Compensation

That's what happens every single time democrats try to close one loop hole 50 more spring up.

I'm certain both parties are responsible.

Really? Did you lie so much as a child?

Companies Paying the Most (and Least) Taxes
24/7 Wall St.January 8, 2014

1. Exxon Mobil
> Income tax expense:
$31.0 billion
> Earnings before taxes: $78.7 billion (the most)
> Revenue: $428.4 billion (2nd most)
> 1-yr. share price change: +14.5%
> Industry: Oil and gas

2. 2. Chevron
> Income tax expense:
$20.0 billion
> Earnings before taxes: $46.3 billion (3rd most)
> Revenue: $222.6 billion (3rd most)
> 1-yr. share price change: 13.8%

3. 3. Apple
> Income tax expense:
$13.1 billion
> Earnings before taxes: $50.2 billion (2nd most)
> Revenue: $170.9 billion (4th most)
> 1-yr. share price change: +3.7%
> Industry: Computer hardware

4. 4. Wells Fargo
> Income tax expense:
$9.1 billion
> Earnings before taxes: $28.5 billion (5th most)
> Revenue: $79.5 billion (28th most)
> 1-yr. share price change: +31.3%
> Industry: Banking

5. 5. Walmart
> Income tax expense:
$8.0 billion
> Earnings before taxes: $25.7 billion (7th most)
> Revenue: $469.2 billion (the most)
> 1-yr. share price change: +14.9%
> Industry: Retail

20% of big companies pay zero corporate taxes
how exactly? because the poor welfare guys might get their feeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings hurt?

Well none of them know anything about farming. How will they get to the farm? Will the government buy the farms, or do the rich farmers just get free labor?

1. picking crops is not a highly skilled activity
2. Buses, paid for by the farmer
3. The farmer pays the state, the state pays the workers. the taxpayers no longer have to fund UE payments. Everyone wins
4. the workers have the option of working directly for the farmer at a higher hourly wage.

These "problems" are easy to fix if we engage our brains and work together.

Yes get rid of good cheap labor and get the government more involved. You are a real conservative.

Throw a bunch of city people in the fields. Would be great for food prices. Haha. This is the stupid idea of the day. Bravo!

your "good cheap labor" is in our country illegally, most are paid in cash and no taxes are collected. a lot of that money is wired to mexico or central America and is not even spent in this country. BUT, we give them free medical care, schooling for their kids, and social security payments.

This is insanity, and you left wing fools can't even see it.

They are willing and good workers. You'd replace them with a shit show, that doesn't work.
you never answered why you don't want welfare recipients to work?

3. The farmer pays the state, the state pays the workers. the taxpayers no longer have to fund UE payments. Everyone wins
4. the workers have the option of working directly for the farmer at a higher hourly wage.

Yes get rid of good cheap labor and get the government more involved. You are a real conservative.

Throw a bunch of city people in the fields. Would be great for food prices. Haha. This is the stupid idea of the day. Bravo!

your "good cheap labor" is in our country illegally, most are paid in cash and no taxes are collected. a lot of that money is wired to mexico or central America and is not even spent in this country. BUT, we give them free medical care, schooling for their kids, and social security payments.

They are willing and good workers. You'd replace them with a shit show, that doesn't work.

Do you understand the meaning of the word "illegal" ? I have absolutely no issue with LEGAL immigrants picking our crops. Do you?

And we are very good at agriculture. We even export it. You guys want to ruin that.
how would that happen? just because a different picker shows up? explain Gene.

1. Exxon Mobil
> Income tax expense:
$31.0 billion

2. 2. Chevron
> Income tax expense:
$20.0 billion

3. 3. Apple
> Income tax expense:
$13.1 billion

4. 4. Wells Fargo
> Income tax expense:
$9.1 billion

5. 5. Walmart
> Income tax expense:
$8.0 billion

Well none of them know anything about farming. How will they get to the farm? Will the government buy the farms, or do the rich farmers just get free labor?

I want them working on getting a good job.

Do you understand the meaning of the word "illegal" ? I have absolutely no issue with LEGAL immigrants picking our crops. Do you?

You don't understand the difference between good willing workers and unwilling workers who have no clue what they are doing? Seriously?

1. Exxon Mobil
> Income tax expense:
$31.0 billion

2. 2. Chevron
> Income tax expense:
$20.0 billion

3. 3. Apple
> Income tax expense:
$13.1 billion

4. 4. Wells Fargo
> Income tax expense:
$9.1 billion

5. 5. Walmart
> Income tax expense:
$8.0 billion

what is that? you get to qualify the job as good and not them? I want welfare recipients working Period. I want them sweating like my dumb ass.

You don't understand the difference between good willing workers and unwilling workers who have no clue what they are doing? Seriously?
what the fk does that mean. more made up mumbo jumbo so you feel good abut yourself? hahahhahahahaaha

Oh, and why do you get to slander the welfare like they are stupid people? who the fk gave you that authority?

1. Exxon Mobil
> Income tax expense:
$31.0 billion

2. 2. Chevron
> Income tax expense:
$20.0 billion

3. 3. Apple
> Income tax expense:
$13.1 billion

4. 4. Wells Fargo
> Income tax expense:
$9.1 billion

5. 5. Walmart
> Income tax expense:
$8.0 billion

what is that? you get to qualify the job as good and not them? I want welfare recipients working Period. I want them sweating like my dumb ass.

And when they find a good job they will.

so brainless, you don't want the welfare recipients working why?

what the fk does that mean. more made up mumbo jumbo so you feel good abut yourself? hahahhahahahaaha

Oh, and why do you get to slander the welfare like they are stupid people? who the fk gave you that authority?

It means you have no common sense and don't understand the importance of good labor.

1. Exxon Mobil
> Income tax expense:
$31.0 billion

2. 2. Chevron
> Income tax expense:
$20.0 billion

3. 3. Apple
> Income tax expense:
$13.1 billion

4. 4. Wells Fargo
> Income tax expense:
$9.1 billion

5. 5. Walmart
> Income tax expense:
$8.0 billion

And when they find a good job they will.
what's a good job? you didn't define that. I'd say anything that makes you money and keeps you working a good job. So why don't you want welfare recipients working?

Forum List

Back